Author Topic: The Magisterial Mission and Its Arrival Very Soon - Read for Scheduling  (Read 4312 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Coming Magisterial Mission has been a coming mission since 2003 and 2004.  Let me remind all of you this was the original kind of input into our coffers to start this web site in 2003 or so, and I am not going to give it up without a fight. 
This post reviews a number of things, and I know some are so bored by dissertations of this nature, I will save you the trouble of review and tell you this up front:
"THERE IS NO MISSION FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.  Except Jesus Christ intends to visit us and be visible just long enough to stand the way to something BIGGER AND BETTER than he can afford to do at this moment in time.
Inclinations of most people who visit this web site  are to see what is stated supposedly by spiritualized beings, but that has been pretty far and wide not possible because of a sudden change by our  CREATOR SON to hammer this planet, Urantia by name, into the ground and let the powers on Urantia fight it out.  Well, okay.  But at the same time we are missing something we all should remember.  IT is this:

SEVERAL weeks ago I had a preemption that the entire matter of a Mission, by the big powers by spirit, were going to by-pass us for what we call Reasons of State.  Let me remind your minds that such a Mission to this planet takes an enormous amount of planning, and Michael had only three (3) years to consider it.  As a result the Mission that was proposed to come to this planet failed for the lack of creative means to produce it by anyone but the highest spiritual powers which impinge on Urantia, the name of this planet and its fortune.

For that reason we as a group have been circumspect over what we might find and sure enough, there is an insurrection to remind us that evil loves to defer anything important for the rubbish we get today over who is what and the entire business of a Jesus Mission or a Michael Mission, or both.  Today it was told to me to make this post and be done with it.  Okay I am glad to, but there is one probationary statement I must make before we let some information out.

The truth of a divine Mission is still on!

Please do not forget that, and while you cannot plan for it, it will suddenly strike the planet and there will be total confusion.  They why is understandable.  For instance the United States, once a very religious country is failing to produce much in thought or care, but is so wrapped up in the news about the nefarious Trump organism, that all the oxygen to do and think about something else is gone.

Fully determine to be of some aide in all of this, I asked the Creator Son his view of any proposed Mission to this planet liabilities.  He said this:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "You ask a pertinent question.  I say this:

"You are about to leave Urantia in death Ron, not.  But you feel so frozen over by the threats of death you are barely able to make sense of the nature of God, and you are fully discovering it depresses you greatly to have anything to do with those who copy what you do with what they are used to doing, and finally unable to make any impact what so ever.

"You have discovered there is an active ugly cabal on the planet and detest them wholly, yet they converse with you daily, you refuse them, they harm you, you leave them out of your conversations entirely, and that leaves a draft of ill will all over Urantia, believe me.  You hold them ill and a disaster.  I agree with all of that; however, it has cost you a tremendous amount of planning time and you are not in the mood to let others say much until there is a clearance of the cabal from Urantia.  I agree with this entirely.  However, the FATHER has enlisted the cabal to stay the course not, but to insist that they be heard and you refuse them entirely, and believe me I understand that too.  However, the divine will lets them monger among you for an entirely wasted time and you do not listen to them at all.  That spells disaster for anything you want to do, and as a result the LIGHTLINES are good but pulse with us and not the evil ones.   However, that leaves me, the CREATOR SON, alone with the malcontents, and you say rather you deal with them than you who fully detests them.

"I leave this word of caution then to all of you.

"A cabal, an insurrections, a malcontent group--  all leave me cold and ready to quit the planet.

"I want no more than to see to a successful Mission, but they block it entirely, and I am with you Ron, there is no mercy for them in my heart, but the mind must play an innocent game and provide the planet some insurrectionary means for care to leave on the planet for the humans who have no idea of how and what you deal with daily.  The means to this insurrectionary situation is impossible for you to take seriously for the planning of Missions or Care Given duty of the Spirit.  For that reason you sit back and say to the group today, we have no immediate need to go forward at the moment, but the moment is precious enough to post to it as you have done today.   I remind you that you are passing into the grave yard of insurrectionary care not but to us surely, but you detest the planetary government not being about to clear the planet for the MISSIONS IT DESERVES!  

"I actually fully agree with you Ron, but you are so weak due to an influenza like attack on your breathing mechanism you can hardly see the day.  I do what I can but you are furious with the cabal and have nothing to do with them forever.  I do not blame you but you are forgetting that not t o deal with the voices of the insurrection, you are left miserable and alone and you find the entire matter an invisible intrigue that has snuffed the good will of all who attempt to look at the bright side of the equation.  Well now we have this to say regarding your on this picture:

"YOU Ron, have nothing to give right now, but we are not letting you pass while you cannot move the Electric Patent you hold with the Magisterial Son, Rayson.  You cannot do a thing while while the cabal interrupts communication and you find the DISCUSSION FORUM almost so quiet you wonder if some or all are lame.  Not so!

"But you must understand t hat the entire matter is corrupted by your own view that the cabal has nothing to say to you at all worth while.  I tend to agree to you and you find them useless, but consider that your SERAPHIM are mostly good and you lump them under the cabal just to be safe.  Not so good, but understood now that I look at it intelligently.  For reasons of State, I must say you are the loyal one and have nothing to do with their slim idea that I must change course and allow seraphim back into the ministry of humans.  You say that suggest insurrection is okay and will not have it!

"People who read this tire of the rhetoric,  but that is not what is important in this fight.  Rather, you insist people at least understand there are really negative influences on the world today, and how dare the seraphim come in to make it worse!  I keep agreeing with you, but I am also a practice entity of power, and I must make sure the seraphim who rebelled have a way out if they are to be saved - - - - - - - - -  and you just took it in the neck from the cabal, and we are done with them forever at that rate.  No one does that to the supreme or the Creator Son, and you young man have listed the best example I know to quit this diatribe and remain on the sidelines of destiny for the moment . . . . . . "

Ron Besser here -  It seems as though they, the cabal, threw down a towel in front of me and declared me insane for even suggesting this place deserves a better cut of service then "they" are providing.  I personally detest the cabalistic groups.  It takes a Creator Son to see beyond what I can offer in statements, but it seems to me that right now the Vorondadek Son as a cabalistic member  has gone to far.

What you have received in this post is the heat of battle without resolution and for now it is best for me to retire and let the sons of britches to their fate.  I cannot tolerate them at all.  One last item before I just quit this:

There is supposed to be a LIGHTLINE  today.  IT IS CANCELLED  by order of MICHAEL OF NEBADON until further notice as of now.    STATEMENT:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON:
LIGHTLINES  are supposed to be a light and caring contact between the human contingency and the loss of human will power to understand what God is doing.  Right now there is nothing left before Me or Ron, that allows LIGHTLINES to proceed at all.

UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, there are no more lightline schedule for the time being.  Ron will keep you informed shortly what is to transpose LIGHTLINES and I mean TRANSPOSE,  as I see very little use of this venue until the insurrection is cleared.  Ron thanks me for such solid action, and I pray that all of you will enjoy the silence briefly until I can see my way clear of an INSURRECTION THAT IS CLEARLY WAITING FOR THE ANCIENTS OF DAYS  to enter and settle this argument forever.  K  MICHAEL OF NEBADON at your service!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ron here -  With that my memory went blank.  I cannot provide a Lightline today easily.  Check to see what is there at 2PM to see what we have if anything at all.  Thank you all for listening.  RB
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online occerpa

• View Profile

[font="Times New Roman", Times, serif]Greetings, I want to share with you some news that caught my attention because it came from Elon Musk, an individual known for "not doing anything without a thimble" as they say. What made me check the Urantia Book for that reference that I've pasted below, which makes me think that it's not a crazy idea. Of course, as always, I'm waiting for Ron's reaction to find out how much truth there may be in that statement by Elon Musk. Thanks.
[/font][/color]

From American podcast "The Joe Rogan Experience: Interview with ELON MUSK

Elon Musk surprised everyone with this ambitious megaproject to give energy to the world
The businessman, creator and leader of the companies SpaceX, Tesla and Starlink revealed the details of a plan to satisfy the planet's energy needs.
Elon Musk surprised everyone with this ambitious megaproject to give energy to the world
Source: Archive
Updated June 22, 2024
10:59
Hear
2:00 minutes
In this news
Elon Musk's plan to have cheap energy
Solar energy: Elon Musk's plan

Millionaire Elon Musk is famous for creating great projects and companies that aspire to make great changes in humanity.  Now, the businessman says he knows how to satisfy, once and for all, the energy needs of today's society.

The South African-born tycoon, promoter of innovative companies such as Starlink, Tesla and SpaceX, affirms that a huge fusion reactor "in the sky" could be capable of providing all the electrical energy needed.  Likewise, he said that this reactor already exists.

Elon Musk refers to the Sun and assures that humanity is currently not taking advantage of all the energy that this star provides.  This was stated by him in an interview he gave on the popular American podcast "The Joe Rogan Experience." 

UB 58:2.1 (665.4)
"Approximately two billionths of the total light output of the sun is filtered through the planetary atmosphere to the earth. If light falling on North America were charged at the rate of two cents per kilowatt hour, the annual electric bill would exceed $800 quadrillion. Chicago's solar bill would amount to well over $100 million a day. And bear in mind that other forms of energy are received from the sun—light is not the only solar input reaching your atmosphere. Vast solar energies are pouring down upon Urantia, encompassing the wavelengths from those beyond the range of human vision to those below it." 
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online occerpa

• View Profile
I'm sorry I didn't follow SonsofGod's recommendation, and the post went up with that nasty mistake. My apologies.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
MUSK OR BESSER - ELECTRICAL PRODUCTION BATTLE OR SUCCESSFUL COOPERATON?
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2024, 12:40:35 pm »
ELECTRICAL PRODUCTION - Musk or Besser?

I have no reason to fear or adjust to E. Musk, but if he is serious then he will run into the patent we advertised  here on this web site as we are working with Ultimatums and Muons. and finally back to electrons.  Today is Wednesday the 3rd of July 2024, and I am battling the usual grim circumstances of a cabal on Urantia and Michael of Nebadon attempting to right their wrongs.  However, there is a new wrinkle in all of this.  That is called a Urantia Provost, and it, he, or whatever it calls itself, is determined to make things work by fashions deemed impossible for Urantia, mostly.  I have nothing further to say in that mode, but i am warning folks of their dangerous means of forcing things too hard yet.  It remains to be seen just what this wrinkle is but I am more than concerned it is too much too fast not, but distracting. 

When it comes to new electrical production, that is where we shine.  IT appears Musk is not searching existing patents but is so sure he has the new way of producing electricity he is heading into it without checking us I may assume.  Whatever the prospectus may be, it is a dangerous game of infringement if he presses it without understanding we have the new means already stated in muon production of electrical fields.

Elyon Musk will find our patent easily if he attempts to produce electricity using preparticles such as Muons or Electrons.  I happen to believe there is no other preparticle to favor electrical production except the electron or the muon and the tachyon is too dangerous to use directly  Frankly, Musk does not know enough to crash the system well enough to take control of electrical generation in this country or the EU, but if he wants a good look at electric generation, he should look at us and the principle of transmitting Muons over long distances for his own good.  Muons carry the electron in vaulted measure but no one knows that well enough to try to invent a similar device to what we have done.  We force the electron into a muon, sned it over the air, and convert it back to an electron for home and car use.  He could trial the tachyon as the highest voltage Lepton, but it is so dangerous it is best never to do there ever.  The tachyon fills snake lightning, and that is best left alone forever.  The muon is the charge of a mild electric fence and can carry the voltage untouched to the house or car and reconverts to the electron when hitting the antenna on the roof of a house to the electric box.

Our patent (#11601013) mostly does quite cheaply what he wants to do with his invention to produce electricity.  I do not know precisely what that is he is touting yet, but I am sure it produces electrical widgets first, and that is what we do first.  I am curious to see what he thinks he has for if it is accidental muons to electrify he is up against our work as almost identical to what we say we produce.  Perhaps a lot of money can overcome what we have produced, but it should be an interesting battle to behold because it will force us to take origins of the preparticle into effect well and we can prove there is great power in them and why we use them well.  

For those of you who take me seriously, I am not well enough to state a further course I should, but I do know more than I show here, and if Mr. Musk wishes, we are ready to discuss a joint enterprise to create free electricity almost.  But I fear he is deaf to anything but what he wishes to do.  But to do it safely, he must not produce Tachyons and that is what he might do if  he does not understand  the peckingorder of power in Leptons.  

Now this:
I am sure Mr. Musk must see the existing patent we hold.  IF that is the case, he need only contact us.  The trouble is that there is no address on the patent and that was a mistake by the attorney, but we have to live with it now.  I am not sure what the remedy is, but I am also sure we have the upper hand for years on new electrical production for the United States, at the very least, and if the powers to be want to discuss its use, I am here for years to come believe it or not to discuss our patents use for a new and exciting way to produce electricity.  I am not well at the moment and some expect me to die, but I am not going over until there is some resolution to these questions about electrical production in the United States, at the very least.

Finally this to think about:
I am sure that electrical production is far easier than is currently designed to use.  E. Musk will discover that electrical production is easiest to use by forcing the sun into a hyperbolic mode, and will slip trillions of Muons into use if Musk can get electrons to do a magic trick and that is to force them into Muons first, and then broadcast them as a stream of preparticles.

We close with the idea that electricity can be used easily by our machines and motors, but the truth of the matter is that electricity is not the final produce in the electric scheme of power usage.  Electrons are the carriers of electricity today in spite of our use of muons to carry the power of electrons for us.  in broadcast; however, the true electrical grid for the United States is maybe a century ahead of what I have invented here, and that is to use electricity for another power called PATRON POWER.   This patron power is the ability to use fusion without the heat, and I find it easier to do than what I use now as a patent to produce electricity,  If I have time I will speak to PATRON POWER, and that is a better use of fission than what I use in this invention for electrical production.

Thank you for your time.

Ron Besser for Mr. Musk's perusal.
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online occerpa

• View Profile
Thanks Ron, your answer was the expected one from your height: "I have no reason to fear or adapt to E. Musk." This statement reminded me of that admonition of Jesus to his apostles at the last supper, when none showed any intention of getting up for the ritual of washing the feet and He himself prepared to carry out the rite as the greatest example of humility and told them: "Whoever wants to be the greatest among you, let him be the servant of all." 

I think that anyone can assume that Musk has a "superhuman" intelligence, and a fortune to carry out the most expensive project that he could undertake, so I once made the suggestion here in the forum, to approach him as a financier of the wtp; I wish that possibility were closer now, thinking that anyone on the board there in York could make contact with that gentleman. But, as always, it will be what Ron decides. Thanks