Author Topic: "DO THE WILL OF THE UNIVERSAL FATHER"  (Read 4378 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"DO THE WILL OF THE UNIVERSAL FATHER"
« on: July 01, 2024, 00:04:06 am »
Group 11:21 Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ. 

"DO THE WILL OF THE UNIVERSAL FATHER"

By: THE THOUGHT ADJUSTER 
 Received: Severo Jurado. 

El Salvador, June 29, 2024, 7:35 a.m.

THE  THOUGHT ADJUSTER:
 "I AM YOUR  THOUGHT ADJUSTER   today this day, we will address the topic of doing the will of the UNIVERSAL FATHER, on this planet we have been doing the will of the ego for some time, instead of the will of GOD, to put it simply, we will say That man today interests us greatly, and doing the will of the Creator is something simple and accessible to every willful creature, this means that you are not forced to live according to the Creator's design, you are free to do so or not, but you must know that the way you treat each other is far from my will, first of all it is my will that you live to cooperate by helping, and put your ingenuity next to your neighbor, so that you live more benignly, kindness is another way that "The human can choose to approach GOD."

"Now we will see a crucial detail, and that is not to deceive, always tell the truth, that your words always contain sincerity, and that others can trust you, it is a bit abstract, but you can take a sample of current routines and decide to impregnate them of sincerity"

"Now we will see the case in the simplest way, that any of my children can do my will on Earth, being useful to others, there are a variety of opportunities to serve others that have as their foundation: helping others live better, of course, that today's lifestyle does not favor doing my will, if we observe, people consider it correct to attach themselves to external goods, and in that task they generate difficulties for the most vulnerable, humanity takes refuge in material things and leaves on one hand the great purpose of being incarnated, this could be defined as serving others, being useful, contributing to the well-being of the people around us and to the health of the planet."

"My will is that you ascend, that you embody values that merit survival, after the course ends, finally my will is love, in truth, you have only incarnated so that your light grows, when, you do not play fair, you turn off your light, when, you turn away from pious and sensible behaviors you close the door in your heart and it opens to the influences that generate pain, the earthly situation must be rewritten, and guided by the most elemental of eternal values."

"I AM YOUR THOUGHT ADJUSTER  , ending this focus, we wish to illuminate the steps of men and women of good will, we love you all, have a good day."

End.

Evelio Rivas

Online occerpa

• View Profile
Re: "DO THE WILL OF THE UNIVERSAL FATHER"
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2024, 15:34:17 pm »
Greetings. After reading this post by RenĂ©, I want to make a very short comment. Knowing the truth that concerns us about this Creation and achieving Self-Knowledge at our level of existence is an extremely complex adventure where we have to be willing to "risk losing our soul in order to save it," as I read in the Urantia Book. I believe that if from an early age we were instructed about the reality of the energetic part, of the existence of our subtle bodies not perceived by the sensory organs, it would help a lot in understanding our true transcendent essence: The spirit. 
Above all, it would be understood and kept more present that not doing harm is not only physical or verbal harm, but also harm of thought, which is a powerful weapon for good or evil: "We are what we think." I want to add to that message from the Adjuster of Evelio Rivas or Severo Jurado (it doesn't matter), the following statement by SAIBABA:
"The goal of my entire mission is transcendence. I aspire for all my devotees to learn to transcend the animalistic quality with which one is born, and to use all that energy to form their character; to recognize the values that guide healthy human coexistence and to identify Love as an essential trait that denotes the presence of Divinity immanent to the entire Creation". (SAIBABA)
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"