Author Topic: Pleiadeans and the Garden  (Read 4400 times)

Online SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Pleiadeans and the Garden
« on: July 04, 2024, 18:14:02 pm »
Diary 7-4-2024

Good morning All! Good morning Michael, Melchizedek, Monjoronson, and Pleiadeans, and all our celestial friends!

Today is Independence day. 
 I have been depressed lately. Sort of a low level anxiety. I feel helpless. One day after another of 100+ temperatures. And today a huge hurricane in the Caribbean.

Dear Pleiadeans, is there anything you would like to talk about today?

Pleiadeans:

Well, yes, Carole. Thank you for asking.

A gardener or farmer has a thought about a beautiful flower garden, or perhaps a wonderful crop of vegetables.

What happens first?

Some farmers set fire to their land. Why would they do that?
A controlled burn can get rid of weeds. The ash can be a soil additive.

Turning the soil over is a starter for most people. Digging deep. Turning it upside down. Why is that? The roots of weeds are exposed to the sun, and they wither. Unwanted creatures like fire ants and larva of destructive insects also see the light of day. The sunlight can also be helpful to kill harmful fungi and bacteria.

It is time to disk the soil. Some call it harrowing, to chop the soil clods into tiny pieces and removing the rocks.
Some animals might run to relocate.   All the while the gardener is thinking of the beautiful flowers and plants for the future day.
Does this sound like what the planet is going through right now? Getting turned upside down?  Exposed to the light? Solomon once talked about there is a time for everything. Pulling up what was planted, to throw away what is not needed.
Many people who have never gardened do not know how much work it is to prepare the soil: to correct soil deficiencies with fertilizer or compost, to create an irrigation system that works, to plan for the right things in the right place, to plan for shady areas.

This is all before we plant a single seed. We Pleiadeans are people too! We had to earn a living. We had to provide for our food. We had to learn many things about what can grow, and what shouldn't.

Every planet has this necessity. It is for us now to think as gardeners and envision the beauty ahead. It doesn't come automatically. Van and Amadon know how much work it is to create a garden and keep it going.

The town where you are is called the "Garden Capital of Texas". There are beautiful trails, gardens, arboretums. tended woods, agriculture programs, forestry specialties taught by the local college. The East Texas Native Plant Center is only a half mile from your house.

Carole: I have a little story for y'all. There was a large branch hanging from a very old tree behind my husband's workshop that was hanging lower and lower every year. At least a half dozen times we discussed having it cut, but we didn't want to think of the expense.

Last week, we looked out and saw the branch had split from the trunk, and fell, still being attached to the tree. Folks from the bank next door came to tell us that it was sitting on their property. They had just installed a new wooden fence last week! An electrical wire was holding up the branch.

Walter called the tree service we had used before: Amidon Tree service!. Mr. Jeff Amidon looked at this and said, "You were really lucky!" No damage at all to either the fence or to the workshop!

I noticed today there was a post by Van. He and his associate Amadon were designers of the Garden of Eden. They know how to work trees and plants. (--Amadon, and Van, did you have anything to do with this? I would like to think you did!)

Pleiadeans: What is happening with governments, countries, peoples, and the terra firma itself, is exactly what the gardener has to do preparing for a new planting.

Father hs a wonderful vision in mind. And all of you have been called to share in it. Heat? Disasters? Government upheavals? You have heard it before: Stay the course! Depression is negative thinking based on fear. Everything on this planet is fixable. It might not be comfortable. Remembering that Father knows best (-- the title of an old TV show --) is a way to keep our focus and joy. We look up with you.
Thank you Pleiadeans!
Carole

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
Re: Pleiadeans and the Garden
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2024, 19:55:52 pm »
Pleadians can you help me manifest objects, specially gold?
^_^

Online SongatSunrise

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2024, 12:27:17 pm »
Thank your for your question, Helder Poeta.  
Look for ways to manifest peace, love, kindness and joy in your life, and for ways to share it with others. Then you will have manifested "gold".

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2024, 14:25:07 pm »
Congratulations and thank you Songonsunset for such an extraordinary lesson written in golden letters, condensed and valuable for everyone.
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"