Author Topic: Pleiadeans and their background  (Read 3947 times)

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Pleiadeans and their background
« on: July 13, 2024, 15:27:43 pm »
 July 13, 2024
Good morning All!

Good morning Father, Michael, Deity Absolute, and all our Celestial helpers!

Good morning Pleiadeans!
I am aware the kabal could well try to interfere, and I am asking for clarity, please.
Greetings Pleiadeans, what would you like to say today?

Pleiadeans: Yes, thank you. We have much to say.
Ron made reference to us yesterday in a post, that got shut down prematurely. But we have some things to say to Father, Ron, Michael, and all beings involved in Urantia.

Carole: Please, Pleiadeans would you tell us a little more about your background?

Pleiadeans: Certainly.
We were described as "extra-universe" beings. That is because we are not hailing from Nebadon. We come from another universe. Understand, people, that humans are mortals that spring from planetary conditions wherever that may be. And we have been mortal at one time. We were born long before your planet even got started. We died in the usual manner, and progressed through the morontial worlds of our system. We continued to the end of the mansion worlds and on into the minor sector, major sector, constellation, and have reached, what you here, who have read the Urantia book, call "finaliters". Upon graduation, we were invited to choose what area of service we wanted, and we chose a world that was outside of our universe that direly needed help.

We were granted that request.

Upon reaching the shores of Urantia, we were appalled at the conditions here, the people were rapidly turning into robots, not able to think for themselves, and certainly not getting any religious training concerning the Father or the Trinity. How we wanted to help! But we could not find anyone who could "transmit"! Languages were a confused mess, people had very poor vocabularies, or understanding of the things around them, and were being led into a death march by one you all know.

We were able to do nothing!

But, through our long journey through the mansion worlds, the sectors, the constellation, and our journey toward Paradise, we had never taken the journey backwards into depravity, sorrow, and death. What a challenge this was! We understood now why Michael took his bestowals from the top down, from Melchizedeks to morontia, to human. We had to do a lot of rethinking.

Because we couldn't talk to any humans, no less help them, we decided to become historians. We started keeping records of human activity through the ages, because we knew that universe researchers would find this first hand information most valuable!

In Ron's post, we described ourselves as "friends of the United States" , and adding "Your Highness". We knew we were butting in but we have to get Ron and Michael and Father and the others together on the same page historically.

We were referred to as State Conformers.

(Carole here: I looked up the word "conformer" and this is what I found:
Conformer: noun
  • 1.a form of a compound having a particular molecular conformation:"changing the temperature alters the relative proportions of the conformers"
I did not find a definition as a noun in my regular dictionary. I would simply interpret it as "con" as together, and "form" as the shape of things.
So as state conformers, I would think they refer to themselves fitting into the situation in a way to be helpful.)
Please go on Pleiadeans:

Pleiadeans: Indeed. Thank you.
Father was surprised, as was Ron and Michael, but the kabal was of no help. Father said "it must be decided just how important the Pleiades are to Urantia information like this."

We speak you you Americans, that you need to know what is happening. Keep your eyes open especially in the next few days. Listen for statements of intent. We hope some day to work with you all as well.

Thank you Pleiadeans!
Carole

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
Re: Pleiadeans and their background
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2024, 23:19:41 pm »
could you say anything you know about Light Energy Matrix?
^_^