Author Topic: "MEDICINE IS IN NATURE"  (Read 3273 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"MEDICINE IS IN NATURE"
« on: July 18, 2024, 18:26:52 pm »
Group 11:21 Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ.

"MEDICINE IS IN NATURE"

By: THE UNIVERSAL FATHER.
 TRANSMITTER: NESTOR.
 EL SALVADOR, July 6, 2024, 11:11 p.m.

The Universal Father:
 "In effect, I am your Universal Father with a message for the humanity of Urantia, very soon the health problems for humanity will end, since today they have been deceived with the medicines that are sold to them, since it has become "A very lucrative business, but soon all this will end and humanity will begin to heal from chronic diseases."

"In nature there is the medicine for all diseases, also in habits
 Food is the key to living a healthy life, today humanity has become accustomed to eating all kinds of junk foods and sugary drinks that only make them sick, but all that will soon cease to be the case, as schools will open, where It will teach them the healthy way to eat and self-healing. Universities will be opened where they can specialize in different branches of knowledge and thus be able to help others."

"We, in the Spiritual world, observe how poor humanity struggles on this planet to survive despite being exploited, deceived, murdered, but soon their Savior will arrive, my Son.
 Miguel de Nebadón, Master Jesus and his entire entourage to transform the planet, which for thousands of years has been under the regime of the rebels "

"I am your Universal Father taking a step back, I wish you a happy rest." 

End. 

Nestor.