Author Topic: Lightline USA, July 24, 2024  (Read 3187 times)

Offline SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Lightline USA, July 24, 2024
« on: July 24, 2024, 16:28:22 pm »
Lightline USA -  24 July - 2024

This is Lightline USA for Wednesday, 24 July 2024 

Hosted by:  Dominick Ohrbeck, 
                        also transmitting: Ron Besser

Link to the tape:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240724_110606

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline USA, July 24, 2024
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2024, 15:00:07 pm »
  • 072424 Audio Tape Wednesday Light Line USA; Host: Dominick. Other Transmitter:  Ron Besser
  • Subjects: Two more transmitters needed. Please contact Ron; The Urantia Book to be removed by Fiat & Ron to publish an interim book with a different title; The investment of your future is placed in your spiritual actions, not your spiritual knowledge.
  • Speakers: Machiventa Melchizedek, Michael of Nebadon
  • Transcribed By: Moses Ouko
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240724_110606
Machiventa Melchizedek
This is Machiventa Melchizedek reporting. Ron, you have no idea what is going on. You're dizzy. You can hardly see and you were going to lie down. But the telephone from Gitz got you here to the phone. And I'm glad because I, Machiventa Melchizedek have this to say to the group. The Wednesday light line is usually held by Lemuel. He is too ill mostly to attend. He has almost, or not quite sure, a cardiac arrest. If that is the case, he should be in the hospital. Beg your pardon. Now this for you, Ron. You are almost knocked out yourself.

Ron
Yes, Machiventa. I am dizzy and I have trouble focusing. I don't know what's going on. And I turn this back to you.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you. What is going on, Ron, is that the cabal is strongly back on earth and is trying to remove you. You refuse to budge. And thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
Now this to all of you. I am Michael of Nebadon. I want you to understand that now I must take extreme action. I thank Dominick and Stephen Gitz for rousing you that you can get online with this report. The truth of the matter is that all of you who are interested in this series of lightlines must also understand that the personnel dealing with the light lines is trying to be removed by the cabal. They've almost got you dead, Ron. But you are able to stand the course by being strong physically and your ability of mind is extraordinary. Just stay the course. We'll keep you going. And finally, this to you Dominick.
Thank you for holding a light line for changing circumstances so much you don't know quite where you stand. Ron is here. He can always take the broadcasts. He's never lacking the broadcasts. For that reason, if you don't mind, let me take it here. And may I go
ahead?

Dominick
If you're asking me, of course. Yeah.

Ron
I'm asking you.

Dominick
Yeah, go ahead.

Ron
Thank you. This is Ron Besser. They've knocked me back this morning so bad. I could barely get out of bed.

Michael of Nebadon
The truth of the matter is that the seraphic discharge that is going on right now is illegal and must be stopped. They feel that they are not properly assigned to the universe and that they have no say. As a result, they are insisting on holding everybody up. The trouble is the Father disagrees with that entirely. For that reason, then, and fortunately, Dominick has held a light line today so that some of you and Ron's device is not showing enough information for him to know that there is a change of style in the light lines coming now. What do I mean?

What I mean is that the light line has been through particular transmitters who know what they're doing after years of practice. Thank God Dominick has come along and filled one back in. We need two more transmitters and we want to transmit six days a week. I will decide which days they are. But Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, with Sunday, are just fine. We're not going to change that. Further, Ron, you're going to stay here.

Ron
I want to. But they keep hitting my brain, my eyes, and my ability to stay conscious. I welcome any change to that, Michael, wholeheartedly. I return this to you.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you, Ron.

Ron
Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
What most of you do not know is that Ron has been chosen to speak indefinitely for the missions. Now, they don't know that, and Ron doesn't know that, but I am quite aware of it. Ron, Dominick, Elise, and the rest of the transmitters, including Renee, know what they're doing, and we want them to continue. Clency if you can, please continue.
And for the rest of you, we've got to find two more transmitters and we've got to find them soon because we are going to limit those who can transmit after we choose the right numbers here.

Now Dominick, we are holding forth on your light line today and we thank you. But the truth of the matter is Lemuel is so ill he cannot make the telephone call that we know of. But Lemuel, if you hear this and can, you are welcome to pick up your program shortly. Now this to you, Ron; You were still dressing when the phone rang to allow you to know this light line was going on. You knew it but were so dizzy you decided not to try the call. Well, you are in on the call and doing fine in spite of that condition. What is happening to you, Ron, is they have restricted the flow of blood to the brain. As a result, you have a little trouble seeing and you have trouble honing in into full consciousness. When we come in, we substitute full consciousness for you.

Now this to all of you, I am Michael of Nebadon, and I want this to be heard loud and clear. The trial that we must append to is that these light lines be continued. I would prefer seven days a week. So would Ron, but there are not enough transmitters, nor do they know enough of the Urantia book to speak all of our language.

We need two more transmitters. If any of you listening can transmit, please contact Ron. He will set you up. And now this to the others. Lemuel probably has spoken next to the last word. He is in his mid-80s and needs rest. Ron is an energy that we love to work with, but he has been hit so hard by the illicit cabal that he has trouble being conscious. That is being removed as soon as Michael can do it without killing all the seraphim. After all, you still have the seraphim at your side and they are loyal. And now this to the Seraphim who is pulling that on Ron, you're dead if that keeps up.

Ron
What they're doing, folks, is trying to make me sneeze. They're burning my nose.

Michael of Nebadon
And for reasons of state, Ron. Keep quiet. Now, this is Michael. The trial that Ron has gone through today is mostly unattended, but what he has done officially is to post an agreeable post by me where I speak clearly about what is to be done on Urantia. It's coming folks. Ron wants to be part of it. He will be. Dominick, watch after him, please, in the next few days at least. This must not fall into the oblivion of unconsciousness.

And finally, this to all of you. We are Michael of Nebadon. We are the ruler of the local universe of Nebadon. It is approximately 30 light years across and 25 light years deep. We are beyond Orion. Your telescopes do not reach our constellation. Yet our appearance on Urantia is for one good reason.

I am the Creator Son, folks. I am the boss of space and time. My local universe of Nebadon is at least 40 light years across and about 50 light years deep. Yet there is more universe under us, believe it or not. And now let me tell you something else. Ron Besser has been with us well over 15 years. He has been loyal and sees to it that you get a report that is honest and fulfilled. The cabal has attempted to remove him, but we assure you that he and Dominick and Elise and Renee and all others who transmit for us will remain in place.

Now this; This light on was not prepared to do what we are doing. It was to interview Lemuel for the record. I'm afraid we are a tad late, but keep trying Dominick. And finally, this to you, Dominick. Ron has seen to it that you have the ability, the means and the place to do this well. Stay with it, please, regardless of what's going on as Ron calls it in the West. They have nothing to do with you. And now this; Ron, you did not propose to transmit today, but Machiventa wants to transmit through you for the following problems.

Ron
Is that Michael?

Michael of Nebadon
Yes, Ron.

Ron
I thank you, Michael, for setting it up and for speaking. I await for what you want to do next.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you, Ron. This is Machiventa Melchizedek, Ron.

Ron
We welcome you, Machiventa, our savior number two.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you, Ron. You can always undo me just a little. I am fully aware that I speak with great authority. The Father has seen to me that I am a special attachment to the Paradise regime of the Father, Son, and Spirit. Ron is aware of extra infinity and the one called you. He is not here and he has no need to speak the name fully. But Dominick, you know who you is and you can speak to him later.

I, Machiventa, Melchizedek, want you to understand this. We, and that means Michael, Gabriel, and all the authorities of Deity, you know, plus more, you do not know, want Urantia to be well again. Ron is on a rocky last place. He is very unhappy that he has been broken back and that his facilities are being pushed back in favor of others. But I am going to tell you that as long as Ron is here, he is the senior transmitter, and he receives the news first. We are going to hold, if we can keep the energy together, five days a week light line. Dominick, Elise, Renee, and all others, including Ron, who can hold forth on the light lines. Please make yourselves available.
Elise, you're going to be asked to do at least two light lines a week. Ron's going to be asked to do two. And Dominick is going to be asked to do two. Others who can transmit, let Ron or the others know, and you will be favored to do transmissions and times assigned.
And now this; I am Machiventa Melchizedek for all of you. Please listen. The mission plans for Urantia are not canceled. Ron wondered about it today. He has not said anything. The reason he questions it is that there is no appropriation of spirit to Urantia that is audible or viewable. We're going to change that.

Number one. We are going to speak through light lines as much as possible for up to seven days a week and more if we can do it. That takes a reorganization of what Ron says he does. He's up to it. But the cabal, when he sleeps, adds things to the brain that puts him back. He detests them, and so do we.

Announcement. The cabal, which is mostly seraphic, is removed from you, Urantia. For that reason, the next day, including today, might be a little dicey to get in to hear transmissions. Ron is so strong and Dominick has been brought up under Ron to know that they can do it at any time. Ron is not magic, but he knows the waves.

And finally, to you Dominick, this places more burdens on already an extremely difficult life with what is going on in the West Coast. I want you to know, Dominick, you are safe, protected, and well done. It will be annealed properly and with your safety in mind. To you Stephen Gitz, Ron looks forward to you moving here. But you have run into the problem of value for home and you refuse to take what they offer. Stay where you are and come north when you feel you can. Ron's okay with it and I'm sure Dominick is too. But let him know, that is Ron, when you're ready to make the move so they can make it easier for you.

Michael of Nebadon
And finally, for this part of the transmission, I am no longer Machiventa Melchizedek. I am Michael of Nebadon once more. Ron, you will wake up later today.

Ron
Thank goodness.

Michael of Nebadon
And you will become much better off in about a day. And for reasons of state, you handled it beautifully. And now this to you Dominick, you've got a constant problem of illness in your family. Don't worry it. It will be satisfactorily addressed. Just follow it day to day as you can. To Renee Duran, keep transmitting. It's important to you and to your group. Ron uses them all the time and looks forward to more of them. Yes, you're getting headaches, but that will be cleared eventually.

And finally, to you Elise. Perhaps Amethyst if you're listening and to other transmitters who are not participating. You owe it to Michael of Nebadon to bring yourself forward in what is considered a thoughtful production for this planet Urantia. There is no new book, Ron. But we are going to remove the Urantia book by Fiat. We are going to ask you Ron to publish an interim book, not called the Urantia book but the spiritual guide to revelation or some such title. Most who read on Urantia do not like spiritual messages. We'll make it a title that they can't resist.

Ron
Sex for you.

Michael of Nebadon
No, Ron. I will not allow that. Now, let this be, you ruffian. The truth of the matter is that the entire matter of what you speak of, plus the morality of Urantia, is going to be seriously addressed. It's a heathen world, believe me. And I want some respect paid to the body. And finally, to you, Ron, you're an idiot. Keep the trust. Keep the faith. And you wanted to speak Ron, it's cast in stone for our beloved spirit, Michael and the Magisterial Sons. It shall not be moved. It is written. We are with you. Thank you. Thank you, Ron.
And now Dominick, for the moment, come to Ron when you hit a problem, if you hit one. He is ready to go with some more information, but we feel we've got to come to you after all you started the light line. So, Dominick, go ahead with what you have. Thank you.

Dominick
Okay, I'll give it a go. All right, this is Dominick. I'll start tuning in.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael, Michael of Nebadon reiterating the missions are a go. Restating that those who attain spiritual status have attained their life purpose on their planetary existence. Everyone who is chastised for feeling that they have not reached this attainment are usually granted the opportunity in the afterlife. What should be known is that a planet in this status does not offer enough spiritual opportunity to grant you that assumed status in the afterlife. You need to be prompted to have that desire.

If the angels are not behaving to produce this at a large enough scale, as is their current strike and planetary administration, then it is left purely to the Spirit of God within. They need to work together in order to more successfully present that thought in the human mind. The easiest way to do this currently is to present the human with an aspect or the concept of wealth.

Your spiritual wealth by your ancestors was placed in the grave. The spiritual body is now built on Urantia, this planet. The investment of your future is placed in your spiritual actions, not your spiritual knowledge. Again, this is not a chastisement to avoid spiritual knowledge, but the mirror statement that wealth accumulation is not going to be everlasting with the knowledge you attain, mostly because a lot of the knowledge you attain needs to be corrected anyhow and clarified when you do reach the afterlife. What does not need corrected is that which has spiritual value in the actions and mind spirit evolution. In other words, when you attain spiritual insight and spiritual self-mastery, together with the experience of action in your life that produces spiritual value, that wealth is attained and everlasting. You invest in yourself as all your businesses present that to you today. The human desire for wealth attainment simply needs to be shifted into what is the ultimate investment in the self.

I appeal to your self-interest that it is not only in your best interest, but that the environment around you will benefit and that accumulation will be returned back to you. This is the simple shift in the awakening of the self to invest in the spiritual. The soil is out there, still able to plant the seed and sprout the spiritual soul. You do not need to evangelize spiritual knowledge, but the investment in the people you meet that the wealth you can all accumulate is the truest in the spiritual adventures of human living and human ideas.

Certainly, in art but also in business. This axis of investment will permeate in all the rest of the industries of life. I need not list them out. But yes, they will be in your health and your food, all the things that are being known to be systemically linked and interoperating. Thank you for transmitting and thank you for listening. Back to you, Ron.

Dominick
Thank you, Michael. Go ahead, Ron.

Ron
Thank you, Dominick.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael of Nebadon. You're surprised you thought it would go elsewhere.

Ron
Yes, yes, I did.

Michael of Nebadon
It's for this reason. You are probably the best transmitter that I have. Elise is excellent. And Dominick is learning to be excellent. They've learned under you, Ron. There is none better. But let me speak to a particular problem, not just of yours, but to everyone who listens to a light line. You use a human voice, your learnings, and so forth, to speak the truth. The problem is that just speaking it does not bring it in personally to the nervous system in a person listening to you. I am going to make the effort to bring much more to these light lines, but it's going to make the transmitters a little uncomfortable.

You Ron are so used to transmitting, you hardly notice perturbations. But the truth of the matter is if we make your nose itch or you have trouble getting a breath, you notice. With you and Dominick, you two have learned it so well that there is no problem. But Elise you don't have the practice those two have. That's Dominick and Ron because they do it every evening in Ron's living room for at least half an hour, where Dominick and Ron can hold for hours if necessary. We're going to continue that as essentially good training. But we must remind you, Ron, that you are 82 years of age, and that your time on Earth is quickly approaching the end.
That irritates the heck out of you, just as the Magisterial Missions are about to show. For that reason, then, I'm going to call upon our Father to ask you, do you really want to see a mission so full of horrors that you don't know which end is up? Yes, you may speak, Ron.

Ron
Thank you. I do want to see it through, Michael. Age is going to prevent me from seeing much more. But I would appreciate being able to withstand the incidences of death, destruction to the planet and others, and other things that make it hard to live on Urantia at this point. I would prefer, if I may ask it, to stay the course long enough to see the Magisterial Sons established. Jesus established and some of the teachings.

I am not after longevity. I'm after spiritual import and would like to take some of it, if I may, with me. I thank you, Michael, and I thank the universe for this. Go ahead, please.

Michael of Nebadon
Beautifully stated, Ron. The truth of the matter is you have most of the people here wishing the same thing with you, for you, and for themselves. I must decide if that is important enough to make it possible. You, Ron, have established other things that we need as well. Your life, Ron, will be opened for discussion as long as we need you.

Ron
I thank you and I appreciate that and that could be just tomorrow. I hope it's longer than that and you do not have to respond, Michael. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you and I will say this to you, Ron. You're not only fun but you are also considerate of the feelings of those who must make decisions on Urantia. The Magisterial Sons are bemused by your care for them.

Ron
Well, it's caring for grandparents. And mommy and daddy would be left without anything if they did not come forward fully. And I thank them. And you, Michael. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
I fully disagree not with you.
This is Michael of Nebadon. I dare not let the Magisterial Sons in yet. Dominick, we're going to turn this back to you to conclude this light line if you wish. If you want to keep it open behind or beyond the closure date, ask me and I will tell you what's possible. In the meantime, Dominick, we are done with our reporting and here is Machiventa through Ron for one more.

Machiventa Melchizedek
I, Machiventa Melchizedek, Ron, find you difficult at times to speak to, but you always bring it back in the right tone and in the right way. I'm not used to someone who can joke with us in transmission, but that is you and that is wonderful. You are always giving full audience and care to us. And we give it to you. Now Dominick, go ahead with what you want to do, please. Thank you.

Dominick
Okay, thank you, Ron, and I put you on mute just to clarify the noise. So, we've reached the end. Why don't we close with a prayer? And I know I asked Elise and Renee, so I'm going to go to you, Renee, just because I appreciate the opportunity. Renee, would you like to offer a transmission and, if not, close us with a prayer?

Renee
Sure, yes, yes, Dominick.

Dominick
Go ahead.

Renee
I ask our Divine Universal Father for protection for all of us here and to provide a means for reaching the peace in our dear planet Urantia. So, our Creator Son can be in our planet developing his plans, missions and allowing this planet to prosper in the right path, ascending our population to The Universal Father, our ultimate goal for everybody. Thank you, Dominick. That will be all.

Dominick
Thank you, Rene. Elise, we'd probably feel remiss if we didn't come to you. Would you like to close us out?

Elise
Oh, yeah, sure. OK. Well, I thank everyone for attending. This has been a, well, quite unexpected light line because we were awaiting Lemuel, but he let me know that he read about other plans for this light line with Dominick and Ron. So, it was not easy for him to attend. So, it's good for him to rest, as we have heard today. And we wish him well. And thank you all for being here. And the celestials who came to us and talked to us, which is always a pleasure. We thank all of you and say goodbye for now. Bye-bye.

End.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2024, 03:03:16 am by Moses Ouko »