Author Topic: Hydrogen Car  (Read 1747 times)

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Hydrogen Car
« on: August 25, 2024, 05:03:03 am »
Dear Ron. I hope you are doing well. 

It has been mentioned on lightlines that you have a written patent for the hydrogen car. Was the patent ever processed? 
The reason I ask is that a day or so ago Elon Musk released a new water engine, 
which breaks the water into its basic components and uses the hydrogen to propel the vehicle.

Is this the same as the technology you have or does it contravene your patent? 
I just got curious. Thank you and God Bless.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hydrogen Car
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2024, 10:34:41 am »
Hello Moses Ouko, - thank you for your interest in the hydrogen fueled car.  Musk has got a good design but not the ultimate design to produce hydrogen gas on board the automobile.  It will do for now although what we have to offer is more sophisticated it parallels what Musk is putting out as a hydrogen fueled vehicle.  I have little to add to what he has done, but I do offer a suggestion:

If Musk would temper his hydrogen car a little to deploy hydrogen gas not, but to allow some gasses like ARGON to develop with transmission of hydrogen to the eventual drive shaft through the engine connection, he would be so much more efficient.  That is all I can say for Musk and his work for now.  And  fortunately, my patent allows argon gas to pass out into the atmosphere without further adjustment.  Argon gas is a natural appearance when developing anything with hydrogen transmission as argon is a nature ploy to buffer hydrogen so it does not easily explode.

My work is about done Moses, and that is because of my age.  You would help yourselves to take the patent as have presented here and build a small plant in an area near you and watch how that plant might even glow a little bit at night as when you convert gas to use argon as a by product of your production using muons as we do, there is a slight starry glow to the dome over the generators at night.  It would be a pretty sight to see in the distance too.  Unfortunately, my time on earth is about over and I leave it to the bright minds like yours to figure out what to do with such a patent I have placed on ine for you to see and maybe do for your country some day.  Thanks for your interest and best wishes for the future.  

Ron Besser

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2024, 11:14:03 am »
Thank you very much Ron for taking your time to respond. 
If these inventions improve our lives without messing up the environment and our atmosphere then I think it's for the best. 
I wish you well Ron. May the Father's will be done always in all ways. God Bless to all.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2024, 11:00:03 am »
Moses, to be clear what this invention does is fairly simple but uses a new technique to provide energy without having to burn other fuels to get the electricity.  We take a flow of electrons from the sky, press them on to the generators in the building, and force a conversion of electrons to become muons, and thereby we are able to transmit the preparticles called muons.  Electrons do not transmit well.  Electrons are too heavy to easily keep in the air.  So the invention really transmits muons and when the muon hits the home antenna, the antenna converts just by touching the muon, the muon back into an electron.  It is nature's way of examining a change to electrons into a five muons for every electron put up to convert from an electron to five muons for every electron passed through.

If you could see the conversion, you would notice that the electrons being passed through the generators to become muons then, offer no resistance to the change of electron to muons,  This change happens regularly in a lightning storm and people sometimes smell the change as lightning forces electrons in the sky to become temporary muons before they go back to electrons seconds later.  I have no  real idea why that happens, but you should keep in mind that this invention will probably fail for fifty years because nobody understands electricity well enough to know what happens to MUONS when pressed into a line of muons for transmission purposes.  We do it handily by forcing electrons into the generators and then transporting what the generators convert from ambient air and the ambient air is now fully charged with an electron ready to become five muons and transmitted to the home or factory off our tower.

It is relatively simple to understand, but no one ever thought you could transmit electricity this way,  We transmit electricity because the Muons are ready to become electrons again when they get a slight boost in electrical concerns by flying off our tower in a single row of Muons.  When they hit a one inch diameter metal antenna on the house roof or the car roof, the muon gives up and absorbs another muon to become an electron again.  I do not know why this is so hard to physicists to understand but until they do we can sit and twiddle our thumbs until they understand what has been done to make the invention work so easily.

Finally, the Muon is not an easy preparticle to understand.  First of all the muon is not a regular preparticle.  Secondly, the Muon has no particular characteristic that physicists know or understand.  The MUON is a positive preparticle in spite of it having a negative charge, and that is the secret to this way of converting in-the-air electrons to muons by forcing the electron through a collar of wire connections that defy normal concerns for electrical operations.

If someone would kindly build a small replica of this plan design of charging electrons with more generator power (that is take a normal electron out of the air, put it through a generator again), they would find the electron never changes state but that the muon that forms around the electron actually goes somnolent (no charge really), and the Muons become temporarily active and fly off the tower ready to be worked by the home antennas to supply the house or factory all the power t hey could ever use.  I am not crazy about explaining it all this way, but it is a way to look at it too.
Finally Moses. if you take this invention and force it to run on a small tower (height less than 300 feet tall), there would be some converfsion of electrons to muons at the base of the tower, but that is useless, and one must force the flow of electgrons we take from the air to the tower and see to it they are all fed to the inside generators in the plant.  Otherwise the potential for electricity is lost due to leakage of too little electron flow.  Generators must be used as shown or the whole thing leaks away and you would never get an electricity flow to anyone home or car.

I also think someone like you should push this idea for your country as the generation of electrical units off this design is extremely light because I was afraid if I pushed the design much harder the antenna could become lethal to a visitor, and the way I have designed today that cannot happen.  You need a course in electrical patterns about how electricity flows and how it works and how it does not work.  IF you take my design and add too much power to it, you kill electrical production entirely.  IT must be built very similar to how the patents shows the engineer or he will never get the powewr promised from this design.  Remember, the patent is only good for 20 years, and I hope someone takes the design I have presented in this patent and actually uses it as it will produce plenty of electricity, easily and cheaply.    I leave the rest for a later post too as this gets very long otherwise.  I thank you for your deep interest too!

Ron Besser/Inventor for your electrical supply needs.  I smile because I think it will be long after my death they come to see what has been done here for a simple and cheap way to produce plenty electrical power.   -

END
« Last Edit: August 29, 2024, 11:13:17 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania