Author Topic: What are the expected results of earth-shaking events?  (Read 1041 times)

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
What are the expected results of earth-shaking events?
« on: September 01, 2024, 13:29:32 pm »
Working my way through Serara Forum posts of old for preservation I came across the January 3, 2024, Wednesday Lightline with host Lemuel. Below is an excerpt from it, but before, I also need to bring to your attention that this ongoing work would require more of my time and effort, thus, I feel it's time for me to withdraw from transcribing Lightline audio recordings. Herein, I extend my invitation and request to please prayerfully consider applying yourselves to continue with the transcribing work of Monday and Tuesday Lightlines as needed (right now it is slowed down, perfect timing for takeover), either one person or divide it between two. I will provide a practice run but would preliminarily inform you that the work consists of making corrections to the AI transcription generated on a transcribing website, which is at least 95% accurate or better, as its primary discrepancies are the spelling of names. The site also allows for correcting the text online in combination with listening to the audio recording, making it a rewarding experience of deeper penetration of the heard. Closing the site after exporting the corrected text to your word processor program, you would be formatting the document to post it in the uniformed LL transcription format. I hope you would enjoy it as well as I did. Thank you for giving it a serious consideration and if interested, please message sonsofGod. Thank you.

Now back to the quote, and I want to thank Amadon for this message. Please read it with the understanding of the latest news of invisible missions.

Amadon
Well, you all know the fact that Jesus had his team of… like an Intelligence Corps, yes, I can, yes, we can call it an Intelligence Corps, headed by this very young boy David, if you recall. And the reason I am mentioning this is because at the moment, the intelligence services that we have, and when I say we, I mean not just the services, not just the Melchizedeks.

The Melchizedeks are referred to many times as an emergency force, and they can lend their hands to anything and everything when it is necessary, but also there are other intelligence forces and liaison forces, and many other forces that you know nothing about, and they are working, gathering all the information that is necessary for the go-ahead of everything that you have and we have all been waiting for. So, a lack of intelligence is not the problem. What needs to be known is known. What we need is the go-ahead.

But I can tell you that there are at least two plans not quite on the table, but they are being thought about. One is to cause something that will stop everything and everyone in their tracks. Just two days ago, there was an earthquake in Japan, I'm sure you all are aware of this. I think it was 7.3 on the Richter scale, they're still looking for survivors. Because the infrastructure is so disrupted, of course, transport and rescue services, are finding it extremely difficult. If there was a tremendous earthquake in Russia, for example, that would stop the war immediately… This is one scenario.

The other one, of course, is to make the arms obsolete. They can also do this. If there are no bullets, no one's going to be killed by a bullet. The reason these things are being thought about is that something must be done in order for something to start here. To wait for peace, you wait forever. Something can be done to stop people in their tracks and to make them think something is going on here on a global scale and then an announcement can be made to tell people well, we have come in peace. You are unable to find peace amongst yourselves, but we have come in peace in order to save more lives. Well, it may be a bit fanciful for some of you. But I, Amadon, want to tell you that these things can be done when the permission is given.

My own thoughts about the situation, this is Amadon, speaking through Lemuel. My own thoughts about this is yes, something can be done but it needs to be a minimum. Otherwise, there will be global panic thinking that alien forces have come to take over the planet. And that is to be avoided at all costs, of course. But yes, something can be done something not quite subtle, a bit more than subtle, but something that's going to make people think and question; something's going on here? You know. And so I will leave it like that for the moment and I will step back… Thank you.

End

The reason I post this quote before it all begins is to share my thoughts about it and give you the opportunity to add your input as well.

I believe, complete disarmament of weapons is a wonderful idea for multiple reasons. One, it will immediately stop all wars. No more war casualties and suffering, Two, no more unjustified forceful misuse of technology (aware of all other kinds of horrible ones but need to start somewhere). Three - most importantly - it communicates that God is definitely involved, a miracle took place, and it would strongly display the intention of our Father (or higher power, or whatever names and images people chose to attach to the event at first). It speaks purely of an act of consideration, good intention, power, and love, followed up with appropriate steps. I believe this would most definitely draw the attention of all the living and open their ears to listen to new messages.

This would also swing the door wide open to public appearances of Spirit beings in audible form, or with an art visual background on television, and other devices for communication. First, it would need clarification of who these entities are, how they relate to Universal Father, and that he is in control. People are alien minded because that is all they know. Those who claim to know Father already familiar with certain ways in the religious institutions, so this would serve a needed awakening of them also. In other words, what is/was the excuse for not reading the Urantia book since 1955 if not disinterest and deliberate rejection for religion sake? Everyone’s Though Adjuster is capable of leading their wards to the Urantia book, if there would be a spark of interest. Therefore, nothing will change people’s mind of their current believes, may it be about religion or alien invasion, until Father speaks up through his Sons. The Magisterial Sons, Christ Micheal, Michael of Nebadon, Jesus, the Melchizedecks. All we are listening to they should too, simply because there is no other way. They speak the truth and all falsehood will fall away if confronted by The Truth. Yes, Urantia needs shaking and this is a good way of doing it, the way I see it, without seeing any disadvantage.    

The speeches of educational content could have the dual purpose of exposing the darkness and giving instructions to conquer it. It would allow people to arise and overthrow the deception operating in their personal lives and communities. It would shake up Urantia entirely, true, but for the better and not for worse, because it would give HOPE. Otherwise, with scattered natural disasters globally, it will become worse before it could be better. Recounting the major tsunamis and earthquakes that took millions of lives in the past decades, the world continued on its usual ways after a time of recovery. Even in New Orleans, Father have mercy! I personally do not see - and I can be very wrong about this without adequate data - that it resulted in spiritual uplift of the afflicted areas.

Correct me if I am wrong, or just say what you will. Thank you.

"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;