Author Topic: Lightline USA - 01-September-2024  (Read 1076 times)

Offline SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Lightline USA - 01-September-2024
« on: September 01, 2024, 19:48:09 pm »
Lightline USA,  01 September 2024

This is an extra Lightline on Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 6 pm NYT

with Ron Besser, your host.

Here is the link for the 6 pm Lightline:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240901_150251

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline USA - 01-September-2024
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2024, 07:37:51 am »
  • 090124 Audio Tape Sunday Light Line USA; Host: Ron Besser.
  • Subjects: Lightlines as scheduled are not guaranteed except for Sunday; Pray for the White Light around you daily; Urantia is about to pass through space debris of its once exploded second moon; Michael will no longer tolerate arguments among Urantia Book groups; There are no missions in the close future.
  • Speakers: Monjoronson, Michael of Nebadon, Universal Father and Machiventa Melchizedek.
  • Transcribed By: Moses Ouko
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240901_150251
Ron Besser
Hello everyone. This is an extra lightline that we called for at 6 p.m. on September 1, 2024. I'm Ron Besser, your host, and I hear the Magisterial Son, Monjoronson. Yes, Monjoronson. If you're there, go ahead, please.

Monjoronson
Thank you, Ron. We've called for an extra light line today, primarily by the Magisterial Sons. You are the first to know that we have decided that Urantia is no longer a place to hold a mission. What has happened? This has happened.

Ron Besser
And I must wait a moment, folks. This is Ron. There's turmoil. Just a minute.

Monjoronson
This is Monjoronson, Ron. That is a thief.

Ron Besser
Well, I can't tell the difference. They've got you copied.

Monjoronson
Yes. I am Monjoronson. The circuits have now been closed that no one additionally can get in. I believe we have 11. That's pretty good for a second lightline on the same day.

Let me say this, this is Monjoronson to you, Ron. You are one of the bravest people we have ever met. You refuse to take the notice by the cabal that your life is in danger if you hold the second lightline.

For that reason, we are going to make it quick and short. Why do we hold a second lightline? It is this; We have been counseled by the Eternal Son to stand down for another 60 days. We said, if we wait another 60 days, our support withers away. We ask the deities on Paradise for some understanding as to what is to happen to Urantia under the circumstances.

They granted us the time, hence my voice today, and Ron's bravery to hold a second lightline in the face of an insurrection so severe that they have hit Ron twice in his legs and his mind. But he refuses to give in.
This is the last lightline on for a little while. I will tell you when the next lightline is to be held. Dominick if Ron is not available you post the new schedule when you know the new schedule, you don't know yet.

Furthermore, the lightlines as you've been holding them on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday are now truncated. We do not want lightlines except on Sunday. That means you Elise on Monday. You can come in and do your lightline. We have no objection to it. But we can't guarantee a spokesman. Try it anyhow. It's no embarrassment if you do not have a spokesman.

Tuesday is Dominick. Same for you, Dominick. Continue to hold it. See what you get. And let's go on. Wednesday used to be Lemuel. He's too ill. Occasionally Ron will come in and do it anyhow. Ron, the same to you if you do Wednesday.

Thursday and Friday have been open. Saturday has never been an open day. The Sunday lightline will continue fully and sturdily since it is your lightline, Ron. We want the lightlines to continue Elise, Dominick and others. The Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday lightlines all are spoken for. Monday is Elise. Tuesday is Dominick. Wednesday used to be Lemuel. We always accept him if he can get on, but lately he is too ill to even dial the phone.

Thursday and Friday have been blank days, Ron. I want you to seriously consider taking lightlines on Thursday and Friday if you wish. Continue with Sunday and Tuesday or Wednesday. Tuesday is still Dominick and Monday is importantly for you, Elise. We'll pull out of this when we've got some order on Urantia.

Now this to you, Ron. You have dreamed now for two nights in a row that you are dying and will be removed. That is not true but you must be exceedingly careful. The cabal is around you all night, and you must defend yourself constantly.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael of Nebadon, Ron. Starting tonight, when you pull the blankets over your head. There is no cabal present. You are most welcome, Ron. Ron has picked up a feature I love.

When I address him fully and directly, he bows his head briefly to tell me he understands the communication and respects me fully. It is a wonderful thing if in your transmissions, Elise, Rene, Dominick, if you, when you contact me, would just slightly bow your head to acknowledge my power. Ron has learned that over two weeks and finds that I work so easily with a transmission when you bow your head slightly when you first contact with me. There is also an intransigence in the room. And I don't mean you Dominick. I want him removed fully to continue.

Ron Besser
One moment, I have to wait until there's some action.

Michael of Nebadon
He is removed, fully Ron.

Ron Besser
I thank you. Alright. I've been informed that the individual has been removed from my right side. Often while I transmit, I will feel personnel move in around me. I caution you, I don't know who they are, what they are, but friends I know and enemies are painful sometimes. That is another enemy.

Michael of Nebadon
Now, we called for a second lightline today. Why? The problem we have with Urantia is that the cabal, the insurrectionists, have loaded the circuit so badly that they can interrupt at any time. Ron just had an interruption, but he caught it. Not all of you are well done enough to catch every intrusion into your communication. We're putting a stop to that.

Elise, on Monday, go as your regular lightline, but you've got an extra guard to make sure there is no teleportation or communication out of you that is not dictated. Ron, you do Wednesday and Sunday.

Ron Besser
Yes.

Michael of Nebadon
Dominick does Tuesday. We're asking him to do Thursday as well. He isn't going to answer, of course, but that he is to do two lightlines Tuesday and Thursday if it's not a problem. Ron already does two or three. That's the lack of personnel at the moment.
And finally this to you, Ron. You have been told that your death is imminent.

Ron Besser
Oh yes.

Michael of Nebadon
You feel terrible.

Ron Besser
Well, trying to sleep, I'm awakened all the time. They hit my legs. It's not comfortable. It just wakens me every time. I'll let it go at that, Michael, but it's all night long. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you very much. That is sufficient for me to tell you, Ron that your legs, your ankles, and your feet themselves are no longer under their control. We will speak to you privately about sleeping arrangements.

Ron Besser
Okay.

Michael of Nebadon
And this to you, you idiot. The truth of the matter is that you are not leaving.

Ron Besser
Yes, I have constant voices telling me, as I awake, that my death is imminent and that I better make arrangements. I looked at it and said, oh my god, I have no arrangements.

I have to figure out where to be buried. I haven't a clue at the moment because I never thought of making arrangements until this started. But anyhow, back to you, Michael. It's not your problem. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you. It is a small way our problem. You will be informed shortly what to do.

Ron Besser
I thank you. Yeah, may I speak just briefly? My condition, folks, is that I have pain from the knees down into the feet by injections of I don't know what, but it disturbs the cells and kills some of my leg cells. That is the evil ones. As a result, I'm up at all times and I don't make sense entirely when I communicate because they interfere with the circuits. I'm sorry Michael, but go ahead, I'm done. Thank you.

Unauthorized speaker
And I am done with you in that department, Ron. You will have to destroy those around you that are creating that problem.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael. That is not anyone we've authorized to speak. It is now apparent, Ron, that you are fooled with 24-7.

Ron Besser
Well, my legs still hurt as though I'm being shot yet.

Michael of Nebadon
I will make it available starting tonight, Ron. No one is around you.

Ron Besser
I thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you, Ron. Now this; the trial that we called you together on for the second lightline. It is now about 6:20 in the evening of September 1st at Ron's home.

He's got the phone clasped to his ear, and he's talking into it. The speaker phone can take it without clasping the receiver. But you get a fuzzy sound, and he knows it. So he's using the earphone. The trial today is to get you out of this situation, Ron. And the fireworks go off. You, Ron, have an emotive mind that is it responds immediately to stimulus. Most of your minds are not that sensitive, but Ron's is.

For that reason, Ron, we're toning that mind down. Stop it. There is a volume on your mind receptor that we have installed and it makes it easier for us to talk through you.

I want you all to recognize that we are aware of who is online with this but software has been damaged by guess who? Yeah, the cabal again. Ron, go back to the origins of this software and ask for a new file.

Ron Besser
It would help. I'm using about half of what I should see.

Michael of Nebadon
That's right. And now this, to you Ron, first. I am calling this the last lightline for this week. That means for you, Elise, there is no more lightline and do not hold your Monday lightline. We've got to move into the planet. We do not have time for lightlines.

Beginning about the middle of September, and Ron will make a post, renew your lightline schedules. This coming week, no lightlines. After that, hold your lightlines.

Second of all, Ron, you have been told that you are being removed in death this week. So you wanted to make sure that you held the lightline enough to tell everyone that you have no choice when it comes to death. There is no death but please be careful.
We are trying to clean up the rebellion, but it is sneaky. And even Ron now has another one beside him. Who is we think about. They told they are leaving, but they're hiding.

And further to the rest of you, three of you have attached a cabal leader. I'm not saying who. Just pray for the white light around you. You'll get rid of them. Do it daily.

And finally, the reason for holding the second lightline is this; The trial that is coming to Urantia is not pleasant. It's about to pass through space debris, not of Earth origin, but of an explosion that occurred tens of thousands of years ago. It is an additional moon to Urantia. Believe it or not. In the early days when Caligastia appeared first, there were two moons that rose in the sky. You only have one now. They didn't collide. The smaller moon blew up. And I let the subject alone now.

And finally, this to all of you. You have been kind enough to come in for a second lightline today. Only Ron seems to manage their appearance. For that reason, we're making sure that Ron stays in orbit, so to speak, for at least the next several years. He wanted to see the missions. He wanted to enjoy them with you. But he's been told by the Seraphim attending him, his death is imminent. He has no control over that. Either do you.

And finally, to this; I am Michael of Nebadon and I want it to be understood that the entire refuse that Ron sometimes has to push out of the way is now mine to do entirely. What do I mean by that?
Ron will occasionally delete his messages or someone's messages that are off. I will determine what messages are to go, Ron. And that is all I wanted to tell you.

Ron Besser
Very well.

Michael of Nebadon
And fully this to all the rest. Ron has this wonderful electric patent. No one even looks at it. But it's a new way to send electricity from a new way of creating electricity. No one's even interested. But the truth of the matter is, Ron, the money will become available. I kid you not. We'll talk about where.

Ron Besser
I'm thrilled. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
So are we. And now this. I am Michael of Nebadon. I have made one point quite listenable in the early part of this transmission. But let me make another transmission here that will be important to all of you.

Ron notices that there are now people online, on the internet, that are copying what you do. That is no problem to Ron. That is their right to do if they can do it but they are competitors and not helpers. Ron says, we are open to cooperating with you to make your contribution even stronger. But instead, they consider him a competitor and cut him off.

Starting tomorrow, which is Monday, we are going to see to it that the transmissions from these people who are competitors, make sure that they address Ron for reasons of state. Ron will respond in their way of communicating. I am tired of competition among groups that do the same thing. There's no excuse for it. They don't understand the work of God.
And finally to you, Ron, you had to change hands holding your receiver. Why?

Ron Besser
I got a pretty strong pain in my elbow on my left hand and my left hand feels like it's had been shocked. That is it burns.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you. Why would that be, Ron?

Ron Besser
Well, it does force me to hold the receiver differently, but beyond that, I don't know.

Michael of Nebadon
The truth of the matter is that you prefer holding the phone because it makes it clear. Now put the phone down and speak into the speakerphone.

Ron Besser
All right, I hope that is clear. And now this; One moment. The entire reason for me to take a moment there is to see on my computer screen whether my voice is communicating properly. I see that it is.

Michael of Nebadon
And this is Michael Ron. For that reason, look at the next five. They are all muted. Who are they?

Ron Besser
Dominick, Unknown Internet, Elise, Salvador, and Stephen Gitz.

Michael of Nebadon
Why do I ask you to read those names?

Ron Besser
Well, all I know is they're present and viewable on my screen.

Michael of Nebadon
And why would the screen go dark?

Ron Besser
Well, you can turn off my software that allows me to see the list of people who have joined. It's a visual. I need visuals. But I can speak to you without using it.

Michael of Nebadon
I want you to understand, Ron that you are entirely folksy and care. There are a few on this list who consider themselves spies but they never report anything negative. Let me give them something to report. Starting tomorrow, we're going to delist several individuals. If suddenly there is a disorganization of the offices or groups you work with, understand this.

We will make it difficult for people who do not know how to cooperate. We want cooperation. We want this to be a movement. We do not want it to be separate little groups who are in competition with each other. Ron knows some of them. He doesn't know all of them.
And finally, this to all of you. I am Michael of Nebadon, and I want you to understand the following;

Ron Besser
Just a minute.

Michael of Nebadon
It's this; Number one. I've called this unusual second lightline so that you all hear it together, whatever this group constitutes that there is no longer a toleration for arguments among Urantia Book groups. I'm tired of listening to them. If you suddenly find you cannot communicate, maybe the group is gone. I'll leave it at that.

Second of all, the Urantia foundation has passed its 80th year. I wanted by the hundredth year for it to amalgamate with the general population and its readers. Today, it took the step to re-amalgamate with the Urantia Fellowship. You don't know it yet.
The book is now well, if you count from the beginning, over a hundred years old in its origins. It didn't start a discussion with the Sadler Community until 1928. You didn't know about it in Apocryphal information until later.

Ron Besser
May I interrupt this for a moment, please? Monjoronson, may I address you?

Cabal
Yes.

Ron Besser
What is our problem in communicating?

Cabal
I don't know that you have a problem.

Ron Besser
Is this from Monjoronson?

Cabal
No, it's not.

Ron Besser
Well, who are you, please?

Cabal
We are the Cabal.

Ron Besser
The Cabal has no choice but to leave.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael. Thank you, Ron. We give you a little chance and that's what you do. You choke the transmitter. You are forbidden to even listen to the transmission.

Cabal
You can't stop us. Alright, you can.

Michael of Nebadon
In any case, let's conclude a portion of this lightline with this from Michael of Nebadon. We have not bothered to tell the rank and file what is to happen. What is to happen is there is no mission but there is a rank-and-file membership to be extended through the Magisterial Sons.

The Magisterial Sons have concluded that there are two to three organizations worthy of keeping on the Internet. This is one of them. The other two you will have to find.

And finally, to the rest of you waiting for missions. We're going to truncate that idea. There are no missions in the close future. The Magisterial Sons will conclude their work in a week. The personnel that we had assigned work with the missions are all released.
There is no longer a mission to Urantia, without me deciding when. And that is not decided now. The Magisterial Missions are standing down.

Universal Father
Ron is wondering whether he is getting a good transmission or a cabal. He has no way, easy way to tell. I am not Michael and Nebadon. I am the Father. I have never seen such poor behavior among religionists over a mission that is meant to save the planet.

I am your Father, and as your Father. I'm calling a halt to what was proposed by Michael of Nebadon. This will spread out in the coming weeks. Ron, you run your Sunday lightline as you have been. Elise, run your Monday lightline, please. The Tuesday lightline, Dominick, please take up if you haven't already. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday are open to genuine transmitters. We will take it on as they may appear.

And finally to you Ron, Sunday is your lightline. I want you also to take Wednesday.

Ron Besser
Alright

Universal Father
And finally, to you Dominick. You already have Tuesday. Now take Thursday, if you would please. Fridays and Saturdays do not have lightlines assigned, but if there's any extra, look for them. We don't always tell you.

Finally. The French lightline is concluded. Clency may try, but it is not easily done now. You Elise, you, Rene, and others you may designate should hold a lightline when you can. They're too important. We will discuss with the others you do not know about what they do.

Ron Besser
Thank you.

Universal Father
And finally this to you Ron, you have been blurred, you have gotten strong headaches, your knees and your lower legs hurt like hell, and you put up with it. Well we're not putting up with it anymore. Every evening and that's why we should have more than two people. You have a discussion with Michael and the other universe services about what is happening and what is to be.

The truth of the matter is you have spoken to the Supreme Court over Urantia almost every day. The point is we are not speaking to it further. But keep your mind open.

Ron Besser
Thank you.

Universal Father
We will. Thank you. And finally, to conclude these remarks on this unscheduled lightline, we say the following to all of you.
You all have been very helpful. Ron will hold a lightline when he can. Check frequently but it's always at the 2 p.m. hour and at this station.

And finally, to the rest of you. Urantia is about to undergo a new series of incursions with spirits. You do not know what that means and you do not know when they will start. But don't be surprised if you find yourself transmitting something important. If it is important. Post it. Please.

And now this. This is the Father. Thank you. I am the Universal Father, Ron. I guarantee your life is not threatened. Please keep the house and yourself running. And also see too that there is more communication between you and those who hold well with you.
You have put up a discussion forum, and you are easily communicated with by using your email address. Keep it open. We also have a surprise for all of you coming this week. Just make sure you look in on any transmission that Ron or the others may have.
And to those who copy. As far as you're concerned, Ron, they are welcome.

Ron Besser
Certainly.

Universal Father
But you find them irritating in that they refuse to cooperate.

Ron Besser
Yes.

Universal Father
For that reason, if they do not learn to cooperate within six weeks, they're history.

Ron Besser
Understood.

Universal Father
And finally, this to you, Ron, in particular. You're not going to die shortly. You are very happy. Well, that's after being inundated with death messages.

Ron Besser
Thank you. I fully appreciate that.

Michael of Nebadon
Your friend Dominick will see to it. You also need to get to the store.

Ron Besser
Oh yes. Yeah. And I have nothing really to say, Michael, except thank you for communicating the deepest needs for you and us. We are deeply appreciative. Thank you to the spiritual administration who sees to these broadcasts. And I believe I am able to continue them in a normal schedule.

Michael of Nebadon
That is right, Ron. I am also adding a new transmitter when the time comes. Just be ready.

Ron Besser
All right. Yeah, he's not two headed, is he?

Michael of Nebadon
No. Yeah, you double the transmission. Yeah. In any case, what I've had to say is now finished. Here is Machiventa Melchizedek.

Ron Besser
And I thank you, Michael, for your gracious appearance. I look forward to whatever may happen with you and that we may communicate further.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you, and we will Ron.

Ron Besser
Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek
I am Machiventa Melchizedek and I have one very important message for you, Ron. You will improve in your locomotion and your feelings.

Ron Besser
Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Furthermore, those who are participating by copying are welcome to continue to do so, but they do not have the depth of communication that your group does. We'll work on it. But if they fail, you will know it.

Ron Besser
Well, thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek
I am Machiventa Melchizedek and that concludes this second lightline for today, September 1st, 2024. I have nothing further, Ron. You may close it.

Ron Besser
Thank you, Machiventa and the Melchizedeks in general. You have been nothing but a great help. And Michael, God bless. May we receive you again in your manner. Thank you.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, concludes our lightline for today, the second, I admit. I am going to close this by unmuting you before I close it out. I have only one request. Is there anyone that has a question? I'll entertain one. Five star will tell me you want to ask a question.

Okay, seeing none. Get a snack or something to eat, and we'll talk again on the next regular schedule. I'm Ron Besser, and thank you. Bye bye.

Participants
Thank you, Ron.

End.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2024, 23:53:56 pm by Moses Ouko »