Author Topic: Near Last Transmissions from Michael of Nebadon - big changes for Michael  (Read 1315 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
September 06, 2024
Michael of Nebadon

This is my last note to all of you for quite awhile.  I am leaving Nebadon to attend work related to a new position I have been offered by our Paradise FATHER.  To do that I am to train extensively on Paradise, and that requires a form change for Me as well.  I am not longer going to be able to post to the forum as I once did.  My new work is secret so I dare not speak to it further.

However, it is vitally important that Ron and others associated with his transmission abilities be trained anew to see to the new potential for Nebadon as well.  I, as the Creator Son of Nebadon, still am responsible for the creations as we have done on hie for millennium.  For that reason I post this beginning post about what changes may be happening to the Local Universe of Nebadon.

1 - I further decline further interviews after this one;
2 - You will have to work with other than GABRIEL as I must have Him as my consort as it requires Creator Son work;
3 - There is nothing further I can tell you since FATHER has refused any further comment at this time . . . .
4 - I am FATHER, and Ron wonders what could be secret but Ron knows of the work already and he is not permitted to say much more either, as Ron’s use of the discovery he made about a year and half ago, has proven to be a marvelous way to learn how this universe takes the news:  Wonderful!
5 - I take it Ron you have no further need to trail blaze this informiation?

Ron Besser - I have some preliminary information that seems stuck in place and I take that there is an objection to knowing it further.  Besides it is extremely tricky to announce to people what has been found without exploiting those personnel to tell us a little more.  I have enough to do a revelation somewhat, but I have not good reason to do it without your and the Universe support.  I am deeply interest in the discovery but I fail to find any interest here to the extent I have shared what was found.  And further, I am not sure that you FATHER approved letting anyone else know what I know of the expanision of universe policy in about 5,000 (five thousand years) on Urantia.  There is no lack of interest about it here.  Thank you Fahter.

FATHER - “You have determined I did not like the discovery but I did help you with it anyhow and you have kept it under wraps now for over 2 years of your time.  There is not reason to explain it now but later this year I will address it fully and publically on Urantia, as we have a new book coming out in about six months and you are going to help with that book printing too.  I leave it at that for now.  FATHER.”

Ron Besser - I need to dust that discovery since FATHER seems to feel it is okay to speak to.  But not now as I have other fish to fry so to speak.  I thank you all for listening and here is one last word from MICHAEL OF NEBADON for your edification:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - “Thank you Ron.  The mighty infringer is here to tell us that there is no further to say.  I know Who and What that being is but it has never been used on you before Ron, and we let everything alone on it until there is an explanation to Me as well.  K”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
Re: Near Last Transmissions from Michael of Nebadon - big changes for Michael
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2024, 23:19:46 pm »
I'm curious to know what is that discovery. Is it about the Wireless Power Plant?
^_^

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2024, 11:16:58 am »
Helder Poeta,  I have no clue what exactly is spoken to in several possibilities of what the Michael team was speaking to.  Mostly there is the problem of the coral of the Insurrectionist.  To put it bluntly, those who are in insurrection still do not have a sense of belonging to the planned Mission to Urantia as friends of the Court.  That means they are not coopering, and frankly it does not seem to matter to the Deities entirely that there are Seraphim who remain in opposition to the Missions to this plant.
Perhaps I am the only one who knows of this problem to the Creator Son.  Michael of Nebadon can fortunately visit our planet but he cannot clear our planet of a certain force that refuses to cooperate either with the Creator Son or the Magisterial Son, Monjoronson.  Remember are there are two forces at work right now on Urantia, and the sooner the better they coalesce into one force and bring Urantia the Mission to clear the planet of insurrection.  Otherwise we have a mess for awhile while Michael of Nebadon tries to undo this rebellion taking place on Urantia, and no where else at the moment.  We are not, and when I say "we" I am referring to all of you, and that is unfortunate because the insurrectionist Seraphim have no clearance for you to understand why they remain in rebellion.

Do you all understand that the Missions to Urantia are inching forward, but that the fully measure of what the Missions are to do on Urantia is stymied over who does the work or what they are supposed to do?  For reasons of State, Helder Poeta, your questions about what is going on is great and those questions should be asked, but it is very difficult for me to tell what Michael wants as Michael must negotiate with the rebels and keep a lid on the Missions at the same time.  As a result we are not seeing a true Mission bloom yet on the planet, and I of course cannot tell what may be going on via the Creator Son and our Planetary Supreme master which is not Tarkas, but another one I have not heard of (yet).

TARKAS - "You Ron are excellent to point out there is an extreme care going on with Michael  of  Nebadon, but we are not informed as to progress or anything else.  As a result there is nothing to report this morning as of 930AM New York time zone.  You are looking at the last remaining obstacle in place to bring the Sonship Missions to Urantia, and this is a last warning to all of you and that warning consists of the fact that nothing is going to be reported in the normal fashion we have been using for over a decade with you included Ron.  This is TARKAS truly:

TARKAS - "I have nothing to tell you except there is an insurrection on Urantia that is both brutal and nasty.  Your Presidential election material is going on easily, but it sits on top of another problem, and that is an insurrection of Duty Officers of the Seraphic variety that refuse to contain the lower levels of rebellion on Urantia, and that is because the Duty Officers of the seraphic variety refuse to part way for new beings that are not angels, but are of a Sonship variety they do not trust.  THE FATHER did this, and the Sonship variety is not defined even to you Ron as you refuse to participate with rebellion ever or at all.  That requires a special care giving situation to inform you but not so well we give our position away easily.

"For that reason Ron you are partially in the dark, but we promise you and others that there will be a report either later today or made tomorrow about the grave situation in the Middle East, and the possibility of a general war there if MICHAEL OF NEBADON does not straighten out the quagmire over who is chief of the Seraphim on Urantia.  This has been a harrowing experience for too long now, and it is near resolution soon enough, but not until the last decision is reached do we report anything yet.

"I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and I report that nothing you can do Ron or does this august group of humans ever understand the real issue being negotiated now.  Sufficient to say we are not unhappy, but at the same time there is nothing we can report to at the moment.  Let this record remain in place and we shall make a report later on Today, Friday the 13th yet, and leave all else alone for now.  WE ARE MICHAEL OF NEBADON not, but we are affiliated with Him, and we report that the seraphic duty officer reports to you Ron so this can be generally known:

"WE THE SERAPHIC DUTY OFFICER on URANTIA do hereby swear that the confirmation of your work Ron is about over, and that you must be laid back and forgiven for being so nosy, but you are no longer reporting exactly the cause or the case of what is to be done.  For that reason, no one of the human variety has a case against the reports being good, accurate, or well stated, as possible from us (Seraphic Duty Officer on Urantia speaking), and we are now lost to the worlds of careless concerns  again, as you Ron continue to be somewhat informed but not enterily and I drop back to understand your situation.  Thank you, Ron for your patience.  K"

Ron Besser -  I am not informed of anything folks, as I am merely reporting out as I have done for years now, and find there is nothing much to say as both the Magisterial Foundation, and the remaining six corporations, are sitting here without regard to their usual reporting features.  That is normal in a rebellion, but we are also faced with the idea that Michael of Nebadon refuses to recognize our work for now.  That means we report what we think we know for now without confirmation of higher authority, and I remain confident that will change back to us when there is relative calm on Urantia again.  We are experiencing Kamala Harris and Donald R. Trump yelling at each other, but truly little to know about the substance of the real American government and what is deciding to do about the Israeli war and the Ukraine war at the same time.  These are dangerous situations, and escalation could occur at any time.  Here is MICHAEL OF NEBADON to explain to us that situation as far as the  CREATOR SON is concerned.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks:  "You are all well informed by Ron at nearly 11am New York time zone this morning, that he and others are being calmed back to recognize Missions to the planet Urantia.  However, I must be circumspect and allow nothing to interfere with negotiations with the seraphic concerns on Urantia, to allow some passage of a new commitment that I shall allow a Seraphic Party to write some of the Mission on Urantia, but that I must be in charge and not admit Seraphic concerns over who and what the leadership of official duties for these Missions is to be other than myself and the Deityship of concern both for Urantia, and the other planets involved at the same time with Urantia.  Oh yes, there are plenty of others involved with your planet right now, but do not get too confused that there is chaos on Urantia.  There is not!!!

"Further Ron, you are now taken off the main beat and are placed in the ground work for a solution to Urantia's endless problem of care giving and the like for your planet is stalling out for good works over a Presidential campaign that must be decided very soon, yet there are people in the Midwest you do not understand their care for Donal Trump and his standing with the Courts.  You cannot believe that a convicted felon is allowed to Ron for the Presidency, and you are like Me Ron, the Creator Son will not tolerate a system that allows Donald Trump to run for the Presidency at all!  For reasons of State we tell you that our work on Urantia is not for any of the candidates, but for the poor people stuck in a Middle Eastern war and a Ukraine war that promises to escalate even further if it is not shut down real soon!

"For that reason we allow this discussion to take place, but you are weary of the sides to be taken over these wars, and fully believe that the Belorussian war games should be renounced and surrendered immediately as We do.  However, this post is getting long and we submit it to be over now.  Watch the news folks, that is all I can tell you.   I AM MICHAEL OF NEBADON and I greet you another day.  K" 

Ron - And I close this post and also to remind you there is more coming later today if we get that far with negotiations between Michael of Nebadon and the Seraphic Group now reporting to me to be heard.  Here are the rebels:

" I  AM THE SERAPHIC LEADER OF THIS GROUP:   I have no name for safety reasons, but I tell you until the Creator Son realizes we are near death's door over so many issues, we will not work one iota more until someone addresses these wars on Urantia, and lets us free of the ministry of the dying and defamed.  We are sick of the wars and the hardships on Urantia and no one addresses these wars as we must.  For reasons of State Ron, you are honored as a friend of both courts and you do not mind as long as both sides state their reviews and go out and away from official concerns with the hiatus of  remarkable concerns you have for both ways of telling of what is happening on Urantia.  Helder Poeta spent a day with a friend of the Court and reports nothing gained, and we agree with Poeta, but he is a youngster and has no real standing with the Brazilian government yet he does speak well as far as we Seraphic Corps are concerned.  Thank you for letting us make this statement Ron.  K"

Ron here -  I am quickly running out of words here, and let the present situation steady itself and report nothing further today until there is something coming from the Tarkas Administrator later today  Until then good day.

Ron Besser.k with Creator Sons belief this is a good report and final until late afternoon for all of you.  K.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON signing off.  
 END

Offline dreamcat01

• Dream And Pray For Wisdom To Serve!
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Regarding Trump, not the true issue.
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2024, 16:10:01 pm »
I try not to speak too much about these postings but when I see something that I deem to be misleading due to a non understanding of a situation on the ground of the US, I feel compelled to. 

Trump being accused and convicted of felonies sounds terrible, but if one looks deeper, one will see more of the true story. I am not here to say Trump is, or is not, a great guy. I am here to speak about the weaponization of the United States' judicial system to prosecute a political opponent which is exactly what happened in these cases against Trump. 

Understand, this is Unconstitutional. The judges and prosecutors in these cases are elected officials. They are all Democrats and they will skew the facts to demonize Trump, not because he did something wrong, but because he is not of their political party. They have nebulous evidence of wrongdoing, a "he said, she said" case. Is he totally innocent? Who knows? But is he receiving a fair trial? He is NOT.

In my mind, it brings forth the horrid thoughts of Germany in 1929. Hitler and his followers used similar tactics to bend the people's will toward accepting Hitler, the worst criminal of the age! It has become apparent to those of us living in America that BOTH parties have lost the will to represent the best interest of our nation. 

They have lost their way and exalted the act of winning alone to the supreme level of what truly matters. Winning is not what truly matters unless the winning is for the betterment of ALL involved, most especially the average people. Morals matter. God in our nation matters. Many ruling party members  have plainly and openly demonized those who honor our Lord. How is that to our betterment?

I'm not a party member of either side. This election has devolved into a high-school popularity contest for us to choose up sides and smell armpits. Is that really what the free world needs? Leadership based on popularity? Does not Russia and China operating joint naval exercises and Putin's threats to unleash nuclear weapons on the West need a more intelligent solution than who looks the best on camera? I submit to all on this Forum and to the Celestials that it does! At this moment in our history, we need the best choices and we do not see that at this moment. The lesser of two evils comes to mind unfortunately. 

I will say this plainly. I love this Forum and the people here, deeply. But the moderators lose me when they venture into political judgements while leaving out my nation's Constitutional Law. Is it a perfect document? Certainly not, but it's the best one I've read in my lifetime because it was created by individuals of high principle. Men and women who put God first in their thinking while at the same time trying to avoid the problems of institutional religions controlling a government! Mankind created religions and what man creates is usually not perfect. Not religions and not governments. 

We in America and maybe everywhere should pray as Lincoln did: "that government, of the people, by the people and for the people shall not perish from the earth." Look to solve the glaring problems and skip the popularity contest haggling. 

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2024, 10:40:49 am »
Agreed!

Ron's politics bleed through his transmissions regularly.

We have been warned repeatedly this never happens via True and High Celestials communications.  Please remain in prayer with your Beloved TA, and vote true to your Heart, your Soul, and your Highest Mind!

Thank you for your courage dreamcat01.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2024, 13:55:23 pm »
Ron here:
Political discourse happens in spite of our reverential attitude toward God and his factor, Michael of Nebadon.  You Dreamcat  01, have made a serious error to introduce this subject to the forum, and I am warning you there is a consequence I will put into effect if this subject continues.
First, the political intrigue of a national politics is not fair game for this site.  Second of all, my posture is that of a transmitter, and I do not skew the transmission that way at all.  Here is Michael of Nebadon to speak to the issue entirely:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Ron has consistently made one point always with this web site:  it is yours to prevail upon any subject so long as it is spiritual and so long as it meets my approval to speak to the subject as given.
"I warn you Dreamcat 01 that Ron has consistently seen to the matter of political problems not, but he is fully discouraged by a man called Trump, to ever darken the political nature of Urantia again.  He discloses the selfishness of all political systems and he is particularly out of order this day and age of the American value system, regardless of his singular popularity with the people of a certain ilk of American culture that is disloyal to the political system in the first place.

"I am Michael of Nebadon, and you Dreamcat visited Ron in his home several years ago and found it a dreamy atmosphere but totally useless to your view that he had the power to design thing but no power to use them.  That is not the case, but he provides the people here a fair and balanced view of the work I do, and the work of the Melchizedeks fully and well.  Yet, you are of the opinion he is weak willed enough to fail to understane the nature of Donald Trump or his opponent Harris.  He understands them both perfectly well and disallows them any full consensus of what it take to find and fulfill God's will to embrace the American public at all.  You Dreamcat 01 are not forthcoming in your true views at all, but we leave them alone as they are as rancid as what the American West calls "anterior fusalage." and fusalage is a spirit term to mean, "antisocial behavior with a political twist."

"I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and you are the first one to cast aspersions on Ron over political issues you are famous for in your own family of God.  We are fully sure you care for Ron as he cares for you, but you are unfair politically to cast aside his virtue to stand back from political criticism over the acts of speeches by the political opponents for an office he hardly worships but respects.  You do the same thing Dreamcat 01, but Ron has always respected your view that there is little to do for him or yourself over political fodder.  Now it seems you have awakened to a view that holds hostile the very idea of competititon between Trump and Harris because of her color or her lineage.  The truth is both are not well representing what they are running for in office of a hugely resplendent office, but poorly regarded by Ron as he considers it a breadbasket full of stale bread and listens more to the Senate than any other political body to check the Presidency for its own sense of political grandeur.

"For that reason wants to nip this in the bud, as I do.  You are introducing politics into the idea of a small regard for Urantia not, but for a political exercise you are famous for and that is to criticize . the opponents before they even open their mouths to speak their views.  Ron does not allow this kind of speech on the forum, and I have advised him to look at you as naive rather than harsh criticism .  Ron has never admitted his political stand is rather harsh on both political parties because he views them as mostly impoverished history teachers who favor one political party over another.  I am not much better than that, and we both agree it is best left to true political opponents to fight it out.

"However, the nation called the United States will have a problem shortly, and that is because I have decried the nature of Trump,  and Kamal Harris is a rube for a true political stand against irregular behavior of the family unit, while stand four square to emulate the democracy of American foretaste for a radical government that sees American women better than American men over what to do with foreign wars.  Watch out for her waffling over wars of attrition, and then be sure you do not want her again for a second term.  She is totally unable to referee such conflicts and I am sure this is not what you want to hear Dreamcat, but there is nothing coming to assuage your view it is better to have a female president than a man you do not respect in the oval office.

"And finally, you Pjammer are always ready to engender a fight over political garbage, and that is mostly what politics are; however, do not mistake Me for a political figure, as I am a religious ideal, and nothing more to the American public.  They do not know what it takes to run a universe, and at least Ron makes an attempt in understanding by holding these sayings weekly for a good return of the Spirit to a homeland based on the greed of  a stock market and the grandeur of the past when it did attempt to see to conflicts as dangerous ploys to the peace of a world always ready for a new war.  We are not happy that Ron feeds mostly on a low diet of sugar and some protein to keep him going to the end, but that is what he is facing for now.  I am not producing much either as I have quit the idea of another Mission to Urantia, and that is because the world is not right for a Mission, but a trouncing on this kind of tomfoolery again over nothing for you Dreamcat and nothing much for you PJammer as this kind of conversation Ron has mostly refused to engage in.

"However, I do not blind myself by refusing to speak to the political chicanery going on in the United States at this time.  Ron considers Kamala Harris as a picked out opponent to Trump.  HE says, "this assignment by a past President to pick out who shall run as the proposed President of the United States STINKS, and he wants a real opponent to face Trump, and call Trump what he is.  That truth of the matter is that Trump should be in jail, but that is a matter for the American jurisprudence to figure out how it allows this man to say one things and do another and without the guile of a prisoner of war he should be, as I the Master Force Organizer of political will on 725 (seven human twenty-five  planets now), will not sit idly by as the Crown of my 7th Bestowal, sits in the filth of American jurisprudence as the Urantian American supreme court goes down for the count with Justices that do not know what they are doing!

"The American system of jurisprudence used to be the ideal of the world, but it has suffered several slings and arrows of the right in politics to be the fall guys for wrong doing, but it has slipped slightly by justices that do not know what they are doing, and I, the Marshall of Justice on American soil, do not approve of any of them until they wake up and behave like true Justices of the American jurisprudence of the American System of Justice.  For that reason we take a different tack than the American Supreme court and rely upon the divine nomenclature to state:  No one gets a better grad than the past justices who refused any compensation other than what they are paid by the American government which is plenty,  Yet Justices already accept fees from outside sources for speaking and this should ruled as out of favor by Congress, but Congress is fully tallied to speak to constituencies outside of their purview, and do nothing about this travesty of money in the best judicial system!

"I am not speaking to you further on this Ron, but you have your own problems soon, because your brother will insist that you join him in financing a system to prevent further erosion of your patent stand of free electricity, as they are now working to undo you not, but working to find a better solution to electrical distribution other than to just transmit the electricity to the home.  Powers of sorts wish the patent would go away as you have snarled up a plan to run electrical systems to the home as a power sturggle between the government and the electrical system per se.  I will address this in another report later today if you are willing to address it yourself Ron. 

"I conclude this work today and remind all of you that I was on Urantia for over two weeks lately.  I have returned to Salvington, and have determined that the situation on Urantia is poorer than perceived up here for generations, and I will not allow the diadem of my work to be caused for such a travesty of rewards for a human population riddled with drugs and the aftermath of WWII and the Korean War to addle-pate my legacy as Jesus. 

"finally this to this forum.   Ron has made it clear it should continue after his death, but I am not happy that he should have a death for the foreseeable future as he is one of the few that understand that true meaning of my continuing interest in Urantia.  Watch out for a strange care many begin to feel for a world with Jesus again.  I will be attentive!

END

Offline dreamcat01

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2024, 14:39:28 pm »
Allow me to retort. Perhaps my post should be reread. My post was about the US Constitution and a skewed Justice system usage to silence political opponents. I held up neither candidate as the proper choice. In fact, I pointed  this out-- "I am not here to say Trump is, or is not, a great guy."
One other point I find most distressing is the aspersions about race. I said NOTHING about race. We cannot help our color, only our actions. My wife is Asian and her race is not a big factor in our relationship. Her actions and mine, are. Ms. Harris is a different race than me, so what? It matters not. Actions matter. 
But since it was flopped on the table, allow me to express this POV. Race is used when all intelligent debate has been exhausted. It, to my thinking, is the bottom card in the deck. People assume that because I was born and raised in the Southern United States, I am automatically a racist. That, to me, seems a stereotyping designed to win the argument at any cost and is basically unacceptable. I was raised to honor people's achievements no matter their race or proclaimed religious views. I'm a musician. Some of the finest musicians in the world are of a different race than me and I have studied them all to learn more! Color disappears when we make music which is why I made it my life's work.
It seems that politics can be discussed NOT by any other than the purveyor of this Forum without severe reprimand. My visit to Ron's property was a highlight for my new wife and me. In fact, we returned at his request to film the property since he told us of changes to come to that place in the coming Missions. We still have those ready anytime they are needed. We considered it an honor to be asked.
We did this with love and care, so to be relegated to the margins as "dreamy" and that I further thought ill of Ron and his ability I submit not to be true.      
Au contraire, I found him a genial host and felt inside that he has tremendous spiritual power which was why I brought my then newly married bride to meet him in person! I wanted her to meet someone I felt was extremely important in the future of our nation and our planet.
My post was more about Constitutional law than about personalities and emotions. I reverently submit to you that the politics were in your own statements, not in mine. However, you are in charge and I am not. 
I surmise that subjects are taboo unless spoken by persons annointed to address such things. I will avoid ANY posting in the future as was my habit before. Sorry for speaking up.
We believe that to err is human. To blame it on someone else is politics.
– Hubert H. Humphrey

Offline dreamcat01

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2024, 15:45:50 pm »

Allow me to retort. Perhaps my post should be reread. My post was about the US Constitution and a skewed Justice system usage to silence political opponents. I held up neither candidate as the proper choice. In fact, I pointed  this out-- "I am not here to say Trump is, or is not, a great guy."

One other point I find most distressing is the aspersions about race. I said NOTHING about race. We cannot help our color, only our actions. My wife is Asian and her race is not a big factor in our relationship. Her actions and mine, are. Ms. Harris is a different race than me, so what? It matters not. Actions matter.

But since it was flopped on the table, allow me to express this POV. Race is used when all intelligent debate has been exhausted. It, to my thinking, is the bottom card in the deck. People assume that because I was born and raised in the Southern United States, I am automatically a racist. That, to me, seems a stereotyping designed to win the argument at any cost and is basically unacceptable. I was raised to honor people's achievements no matter their race or proclaimed religious views. I'm a musician. Some of the finest musicians in the world are of a different race than me and I have studied them all to learn more! Color disappears when we make music which is why I made it my life's work.

It seems that politics can be discussed NOT by any other than the purveyor of this Forum without severe reprimand. My visit to Ron's property was a highlight for my new wife and me. In fact, we returned at his request to film the property since he told us of changes to come to that place in the coming Missions. We still have those ready anytime they are needed. We considered it an honor to be asked.

We did this with love and care, so to be relegated to the margins as "dreamy" and that I further thought ill of Ron and his ability I submit not to be true.      
Au contraire, I found him a genial host and felt inside that he has tremendous spiritual power which was why I brought my then newly married bride to meet him in person! I wanted her to meet someone I felt was extremely important in the future of our nation and our planet.

My post was more about Constitutional law than about personalities and emotions. I reverently submit to you that the politics were in your own statements, not in mine. However, you are in charge and I am not.
I surmise that subjects are taboo unless spoken by persons annointed to address such things. I will avoid ANY posting in the future as was my habit before. Sorry for speaking up.
We believe that to err is human. To blame it on someone else is politics.
Hubert H. Humphrey
[/quote]

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2024, 16:59:37 pm »
Dreamcat I am sorry to say that this discursive post is neither to my liking or do I cast aspersions on you other than to say you are a ball of tar that keeps spreading the idea I have done something than honorable to disavow political discussions on this web site.  I take it you disagree and want to take on the issues of the day in politics to this site.  However, other than the occasional discursive about candidates and the less than favorable attitude I have about political discussions on a web sites devoted to other issues than politics, I am asking that this thread be discarded now from all further use.  I allow a certain discursive arrangement of postings now and then as favorable to the climate on this discussion forum, but as a general rule I do not let political discussions take root that long, and for obvious reasons, these discussions have nothing to do with what we are really here to discuss.

As a rule I warn individuals about doing this and let it go.  However, I am not so gentle with you since you trial the underbelly of reasons we have this discussion form, and I am warning you any further dislocation of the truth of why we hold this forum free from this kind of volatile discourse only harms the general free and caring thought that pervades this web site, at least for now.  There is nothing you need do further, but I caution you I will take action if you persist further with this discussion of views that MIchael of Nebadon calls "cautic."  I do to and will eventually delete this and the conversation around it, so there is no further reasons to get into what this posting is supposed to be about )Michael changes) and has gotten side tracked into what I view or do not view.  You PJammer have caught the thrust of what is not so nice going on, and I am agreeing with you.  I consider more posts on this thread to be of no use except to rile up peaceful people over a non sequitur of thought.  Justice demands an end to accusatory statements regarldess of how well founded you might consider them.

For reasons of State, this Board on Big Changes for Michael, I should like you all to abandon, and let peace reign again, as there is nothing of much value said so far by anyone including myself.

For reasons of regular issue I will also delete this board in 24 hours to remain this site well done and no further postings to this area further for the sake of peace and quiet.  I have nothing further to day except I am sorry I let this posting go to the point it got nasty and we have never had this condition before and I won't allow it to continue as such.  We are sorry Ron, but this is MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and you must allow him one more post for his consideration of staying here or leaving as he is too well done on politics without understanding they are the rub to social reform and not to the political distaste you have for a running disagreement over the tone of posts.  Let this reside and allow him to post one more statement, and you are warned that there is a dismissal coming even for you Ron is you allow this to continue in such a distaste to all on this forum for such an avowed discretion to call you or the means you use to run a good forum, for you have and you are seeing to it this kind of disagreement ends - spoken by Master Spirit Seven.

I suggest Dreamcat for your own good you let this drop as evidence of what not to get into ever with me or those who disagree there is anything to discuss on political situations.  That is why they are banned in the first place because people hold volatile views on such.  I consider no more posts to this subject as the best choice of any one of us now.  
To those who read along for their considerate views of these subjects of disagreement and how to handle a web site dedicated to the transmissions of the Nebadon Deities and the Universal Deity of our Father, let this pass.  We allow very little more on this thread, and to PJammer it is not your fault to cause this disagreement, but it is acid and I suggest we drop it where we left it for now.  Thank you.

Ron Besser
« Last Edit: September 15, 2024, 14:16:44 pm by Ron Besser »

Offline ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2024, 11:05:52 am »
Well said Ron.
ur606

Offline dreamcat01

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2024, 14:24:12 pm »
I have nothing further to say and will discontinue any postings from here on out. Politics is divisive and I do not wish that to continue. Everyone has opinions and sometimes the best opinion is a silent opinion or none at all. 

The Forum is supposed to be about spiritual things and is not a good place for arguments about current events and wayward politicians wherever they may be.

I would never wish to contend with anybody, especially Ron, about anything on this Forum. I value his friendship and the other members as well. Silence in this instance, is truly golden. 

Please remove any postings of mine you wish as they serve no valuable purpose at this point. Like a family argument, some things are better left in the past and forgotten.

Online HelderPoeta

• View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
Re: Regarding Trump, not the true issue.
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2024, 22:28:41 pm »
I

This election has devolved into a high-school popularity contest for us to choose up sides and smell armpits. Is that really what the free world needs? Leadership based on popularity? 

It's the same here in Brazil, actually I think in the whole word. Do you really think most people actually reads the proposals and ideias the candidates have for the country? No, not at all. They just vote on the one who they think will win, because most people don't wanna "lose" their vote. At least that is a very common thought of the masses. Young people are even worse because they only vote on a candidate based if they are polite, scandalous, or has woke or non woke thoughts.  Specially here in Brazil the more scandalous the better for the candidate and I believed most places in the world it is like that, just look on the Trump speeches. 
^_^

Online HelderPoeta

• View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2024, 23:50:59 pm »

" I  AM THE SERAPHIC LEADER OF THIS GROUP:   I have no name for safety reasons, but I tell you until the Creator Son realizes we are near death's door over so many issues, we will not work one iota more until someone addresses these wars on Urantia, and lets us free of the ministry of the dying and defamed.  We are sick of the wars and the hardships on Urantia and no one addresses these wars as we must.  For reasons of State Ron, you are honored as a friend of both courts and you do not mind as long as both sides state their reviews and go out and away from official concerns with the hiatus of  remarkable concerns you have for both ways of telling of what is happening on Urantia.  Helder Poeta spent a day with a friend of the Court and reports nothing gained, and we agree with Poeta, but he is a youngster and has no real standing with the Brazilian government yet he does speak well as far as we Seraphic Corps are concerned.  Thank you for letting us make this statement Ron.  K"

Well, well. Since the Seraphic Group of Rebels are against Michael I must assume they are our enemy. And they say they don't want to work with Michael because of war. It is simple guys, just destroy every single weapon of war. It is that easy to stop war. If men would still fight after that, that would be less destructive to people around them and I think less likely to keep a war WITHOUT weapons. Destroy weapons on both sides. If they still want to buy or make more weapons after that, make their hands so itchy with monkey powder or something so they will stop.  

Other way to stop war is to kill generals and commanders that are pro war. Not the ones that are against it but are forced to do it. Or better yet, the leaders that have started the war. I know in Ukraine's case it was Putin who started. In Israel war, I don't know who is started but just kill the responsable too. 

I personally think the constant destruction of weapons would be a better idea and one that makes a clear message. Imagine this: who would destroy all weapons on both sides at the same some, every day they try to use them or make new ones?
Only a neutral third party, with divine powers. Soon mankind would realize they are dealing with divine forces and stop war.

Ah, and to make sure it would be a divine act make some sort of divine sing on the headquarters of both sides, like those Holy Mary appearances, Jesus faces on a window glass or something. Boom! That's it, that's how you stop a war, and them you would because happy and start to be less of an obstacle to the missions that are delayed for, you know...  2 DECADES NOW.  
^_^

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2024, 18:14:03 pm »

My loving greetings to everyone. About three months ago, moved by the heated discussions that are taking place around current geopolitics and in particular the Colombian one, and also by the occasional controversies at the family level on religious issues, I wrote the following approach that I publish without any special purpose, making it clear that I agree that we cannot load our exclusive forum with personal political positions, although I must also say that I enjoy it when they are presented. Thanks Ron and thanks Dreamcat01

NOTA: My apologies if the translation is defective

POLITICS AND RELIGION: THE CHALLENGE OF DIALOGUE If there is one reason why all human beings can be lumped together, regardless of their gender, it is because they are convinced that everything they think is correct, that everything they say is the truth and that everything they do is well done; exceptions to this attitude are so few that they can be considered non-existent.

I am brought to the subject of the discussions that arise around two aspects that, with sufficient grounds, can be affirmed, have motivated human activity both in the past, as they do in the present and will do so in the immediate future: Politics and Religion. That is, on the one hand, our social and family life, and on the other, our spiritual dimension. The first has to do directly with our material, mortal environment, and the spiritual life with the survival of the soul. Although each one seems independent of the other (and this due to causes beyond the control of Humanity itself), both the material and the spiritual are realities that complement each other and cannot exist without the other. However, this divorce designed millennia ago by heavenly rebels (like the Rebellion of Lucifer), has prevailed to this day and where it has the greatest impact is on these two aspects mentioned of Politics and Religion, because they are markedly the most sensitive and the ones that most affect our daily life.

Very often, the warning is given as a preventive measure to avoid conflicts that may arise and escalate into more serious physical violence between groups of relatives, friends and other types of associates: “No discussion of politics or religion is allowed here,” without taking into account that it is precisely these two disciplines that can gauge the quality and degree of relationships and bonds between humans. If respect, consideration and affection governed as they should the relationships between civilized societies, thinking differently with respect to any topic, but in particular with respect to politics and religion, should not for any reason become the cause of interpersonal ruptures or distances. This principle is fundamental to be able to grow and ascend on the spiritual path in which love, true love, which is unconditional by nature, constitutes the essential feature that denotes the presence of divinity inherent in the entire creation: “God is Love and if you develop love, you do not need to develop anything else.”

In any case, it is a rather intricate subject that makes it difficult for us to get out of the quagmire in which we have fallen, trapped as useful idiots, defending absurd superimposed positions, reduced to the simple role of miserable bio-puppets that repeat pre-programmed behaviors, a state that I have come up with the idea of calling Wireless Man.

The work done by our “programmers” (captors) has been, without question, admirable and monumental, to the point that the captives, as a general attitude, render a cult of fidelity and admiration to their captors, according to multiple pre-established programs, within which conflicts and confrontations, among others, form the basic pillars that formulate human behavior. In this argument, I maintain that it is extremely difficult, if not impossible, to establish a constructive and harmonious dialogue or debate on politics and religion. These discussions tend to almost always lead to irreconcilable polemics. The emphasis must be placed on the religious issue because it happens to be the one that concerns us most as mortals in this earthly life experience.

Without falling into the same error that I am trying to point out, my motivation is to expose the existing problem, hoping that my reasoning will lead to reflecting on the need we all have to "transcend the quota of animality with which we are born," the root of all our disagreements.
Any Christian believer repeats a whole series of dogmas learned since childhood, at home, at school or at church, clinging to them as unquestionable truths, sufficient, according to them, to increase their faith in the truth of God, for example, "God is Omnipresent", and other statements that they proclaim as banners to emphasize that they know the total truth about their salvation from ignorance inherited for millennia; but like Pontius Pilate, who after asking the question "What is Truth?", would not wait for the answer from the Nazarene for fear of knowing it, in the same way, in their great majority, these believers fear deep down to know the truth of their existence. They hear preaching about eternal life, but as much as they testify that they do not fear death, they tremble at the slightest chill and prefer to hand over the responsibility of God's truth (the greatest of all) to religious leaders, churches and sacred texts, and they settle for repeating Bible verses by heart, convinced that it is the same saving word of God, without discerning that the Truth can only be found within themselves and never outside, no matter how big, beautiful and renowned the church or cathedral is, and how qualified and eloquent the preacher in the pulpit.

But again, I am not going to fall into the same error that I am trying to point out, of pretending to be the bearer of absolute truth, as often happens among Christian fanaticism multiplied and divided around a single God.

What remains for us is to discern about facts and realities that orbit around us in a permanent way, like birth and death. Our body, as important and fundamental as it may be for this material life, is only a vehicle of temporary manifestation for the soul, but within that perishable body, there exists a divine core, pure spirit or divine gift, the path and goal of every spiritual aspirant. Here lies the secret of eternal life that brings mortal and finite man closer to the reality of an eternal and infinite God.

It can be said that anyone who seriously delves into the search for the truth of who they are, or self-knowledge, will reach the conviction that: "We are not a body with a soul, but a soul with a body" and from this basis, undertakes the transformation of an arduous existence full of uncertainties, into a life full of abundant hope.

Life can be conventionally understood as a Divine Game, which, unlike any other game that imposes and is governed by many rules, the Divine Game is governed by only one rule: INTEGRITY, or fair play, throughout all spheres of existence.
Ultimately, and in conclusion, when reflecting on politics and religion, and on the complexity of human existence between the material and the spiritual, it is essential to remember that true consensus lies not in uniformity of thought, but in cultivating mutual respect and deep understanding. Accepting our differences not as barriers, but as opportunities to grow together in wisdom and compassion, is the challenge and promise of a Humanity that seeks to transcend self-imposed limitations and reveal and transform into action the Truth that resides within each one of us.

Octavio Cervantes Pava MD, Barranquilla, June 23, 2024
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online HelderPoeta

• View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2024, 23:17:09 pm »

I thought it was a funny comic. 
^_^