Author Topic: [unannounced] Lightline USA, Friday Tape 1 09.06.24  (Read 763 times)

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: [unannounced] Lightline USA, Friday Tape 1 09.06.24
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2024, 04:44:06 am »
Dominick
Welcome to an unannounced and unscheduled Friday Lightline September 6, 2024. I am your operator host, Dominick, and we're joined with six or seven others on the call with Ron Besser transmitting. Take it away, Ron.

Ron Besser
Thank you, Dominick. This is Ron Besser.

Michael of Nebadon
And I am Michael of Nebadon through Ron. As Michael of Nebadon, I want you to understand that we are making a major change today. Ron has been laying down all day because he can't get awake. The truth of the matter is that he will transition not in death, but into a new, let's call it a new mode for us to transmit to Urantia.

The problem that we have right now is that Ron is worn out from up and down and up and down and up and down all day. He has gotten up five times and five times he has laid back down to sleep. The telephone rang finally from Stephen. He answered the phone and said, oh yeah. I didn't remember that we agreed to a lightline today, but I'm up, I'm ready, and I'm able to transmit. So, this is the transmission, and it is Michael of Nebadon.

Number one, we are going to transition out of lightlines. Number two, we are not going to hold a regular session any longer. Number three, we are using Ron Besser until he drops. That may have been today, but we see he's up and vitalized by Stephen's call and that he is on the lightline now. He can't see you because he can't get the usual software up. And number five, or number four, the entire reason for my call today is to warn all of you that the United States is going to be under attack from certain elements of the spiritual community to stop doing these lightlines and proposes that anything done by a light line is considered ill-tempered. What am I talking about?
The new administration is not true in Nebadon or the Dominion. The Dominion, if you remember correctly, is a group of lightlines that have joined with Nebadon to form a Dominion of higher power than just one local universe. To do that, we have had to amalgamate our governments and address the situation so that we had one voice to speak for the Dominion.

The Dominion is composed of six S-I-X universes, local universes. Among them is the local universe of Hensalon. There are four other universes amalgamated with the dominion. Two others are tentative, and one is withdrawn. That is not Hensalon Ron. Your list of Dominion members, would you read them?

Ron Besser
Yes. These are local universes that belong to the Dominion. I suppose there is a change to some of this, but let me read you my list and Michael can withdraw or add to what we don't have. There is in our domicile, Sensalon. These are local universes. Hensalon, Wolverine, Avalon, Alvoring, Denson, Tintantium, Gillium. And that is my list, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you, Ron. Remove from that Gillium, Tintantium.

Ron Besser
Just a minute. Just a minute.

Michael of Nebadon
Gilliam, Tintantium, Alvoring, Sensalon. And what do you have left?

Ron Besser
My list now includes Nebadon, Hensalon, Wolverine, Avalon, Densen. And I have two municipal universes. Should I mention them?

Michael of Nebadon
No.

Ron Besser
All right. So let's read what the Dominion contains again. Nebadon, Hensalon, Wolverine, Avalon, and Denson. That is all I have left on my list.

Michael of Nebadon
The other mentions you've got to cross out.

Ron Besser
All right.

Michael of Nebadon
Now, you have, by accident, provided me one interesting care. The local universe Wolverine and it's mentioned in the Urantia Book, has no humans in it. All the other universes mentioned by Ron have humans in them. Wolverine is considering attempting to perform holding the human creation within its borders. But it has one problem.

There is nothing below a High Son in Wolverine, there are no lesser orders than sonship in the spiritual sense. There is no creation in Wolverine that goes as low as the human. After all, the human starts as an animal and progresses up until about seven years of age now on Urantia, when the Adjuster arrives and becomes not superhuman, but human potential for superhuman.
All of you who are listening are superhuman. That is your classification. You meet some people in transition Ron,

Ron Besser
Yes, I speak with them, and they are still human.

Michael of Nebadon
And when they are assigned on the Mansion Worlds, they are still potential superhuman. It's when they receive their Adjuster pack to take up their career on the Mansion Worlds that they become human and potential Finaliters. That's what we want to talk to you about today.

Finaliters, your potential future, and what it means to Michael of Nebadon and in general what it means to the rest of the universes in the organization we referred to. I have invited the Creator Sons from those universes. Hensalon has sent a Creator Son. Denson has sent a Creator Son. Hensalon, Wolverine, Avalon have refused to send a Creator Son. Take Hensalon out of there, Ron. Wolverine, Avalon, and Denson have not sent their Creator Sons. We don't know what that means.

Wolverine
This is Wolverine, Ron.

Ron Besser
Yes, Wolverine, thank you, go ahead.

Wolverine
Thank you. We do not care for the human aspect in any of these dealings, Ron. But we consider you superhuman, and therefore totally accurate in what we have to say. We are not Hensalon, we are Wolverine. As Wolverine, I want you to understand that we have no humans in our local universe. Our universe is composed of Midwayers north, that is from Midwayers to the Creator Sons themselves. There is nothing in Wolverine that is even remotely human.

For that reason, Ron, you say, you bow to it and say, well, that must be quite a local universe. It is, and we are withdrawing not from you, but from the general council that you are calling the Dominion. Wolverine is no longer part of the Dominion and for that reason…You're putting question marks on your list to remake the list.

Ron Besser
Yes.

Wolverine
Thank you. Wolverine, however, remains part of the council to the Dominion. And for that reason, Ron, you are having a slight problem transmitting because Michael is adjusting the list. You have a typed list that needs revised

Ron Besser
And I marked on it what you've have said by putting a question mark by Wolverine knowing I've got to treat it differently.

Wolverine
That is correct. Now this, I am Wolverine. I am a local universe unlike the other ones. But I have joined Nebadon, Hensalon, Avalon, and Denson to form a dominion or we're going to call it something else, but right now we're calling it dominion. For reasons of state, Ron, you find this transmission slightly uneven.

Ron Besser
Yes, I've got to be careful how quickly I speak because I can miss the transmission slightly. I don't, I've never experienced this before.

Wolverine
Thank you and neither have we.

Universal Father
This is the Universal Father, Ron. Thank you for noticing it. The truth is, Ron, that you are near your death. You have been lying down today because when you stand up, you're dizzy and your eyesight is poor. Stephen called you about five times and you didn't get up finally until the last one to see who was so insistent. Although you have trouble seeing yet, you're fine.

I want you to understand, every one of you, and I want you to all know that Ron does not have the usual software up because he couldn't get it up. So he doesn't know who's on the call. But Dominick, can you take a picture of the lightline and send it to him so he knows who attended. It's important to know who attended Dominick. Write it down too if you don't mind. The names that appear on your screen. Those are the individuals who are going to make a difference on Urantia, including Ron. Ron will be revised later today. I promise you, Ron, you will feel fine.

Ron Besser
Well, thank you. I sure don't now. But go ahead, please, Father. Thank you.

Universal Father
The truth of the matter is you can barely see. You don't have your usual software up, and you can't seem to find it to put it up. That is typical of the confusion that comes before another phase of existence. You're not going to die, Ron.

Ron Besser
Thank you.

Universal Father
You're going to transition into what we call a super superhuman for lack of better vocabulary. Elise, you are close to it, but you are under constant revision by, I guess it is your husband, who doesn't like the interruption. I've got news for him. Proceed if you will but please ignore his remonstrations until you are in your new phase then you can handle it as you please.

Steven Gitz, you are also reminded that you are to be in the Pennsylvania area to attend these meetings once in a while in Ron's living room. Don't worry about it if you don't want to come. It's not held that solid or sacred. If you want to come, you are welcome. Please come. But if you prefer to stay in your home state of Louisiana, then do so. But let them know your plans.
To the others who are on the board of directors of the dominion and that is of the,

Ron Besser
you know, I can't remember the name, can you believe this?

Universal Father
Yeah. And that is me blocking your information, Ron. We have got to exchange what you have done so far for a better performance. You Ron are not being brought over. You're being transitioned into a much higher realm of thinking. You will continue to work with your discussion forum and other forums, but we are moving you to a higher level of consciousness so that you can transmit me better. What do I want to say that requires Ron to transmit the Father better?

It's this. There is no longer a need for Urantia and the various forums around the Urantia Foundation to tell you that we are dropping Urantia not, but we are going to drop several missions that you considered sacred. Number one. The transmission to do lightlines is truncated. Ron will provide a transmission once a week. It's up to his day, but he has been traditionally doing it on Sunday at 2 PM New York time. Ron, I suggest you continue that and we will enable you to hold a lightline anytime you want, provided you ask me for permission. I will usually provide it.

Dominick you have learned to transmit and you're doing exceedingly well. Ron would be a loss without you and your transmitting. He wants you to hold these lightlines. And to provide the lightlines that others are providing without interruption. Let me underline that. Elise and the others are not to stop lightlines. Hold them as usual, please. Ron, you will have two. You will have Sunday afternoon at 2 PM. but you will also probably, if you agree,

Ron Besser
Father, may I speak?

Universal Father
Yes.

Ron Besser
I agree to any time you assign here. Thank you.

Universal Father
Then it is Friday at 2 p.m. You will have two lightlines, Ron.

Ron Besser
All right, I'm trying to find my pen. Two lightlines. Sunday and …It's up to you. Wednesday was all Lemuel’s lightline. I don't mind Thursday, Friday, Saturday.

Universal Father
Then hold it Friday. And these are all at 2 PM.

Ron Besser
All right, thank you, Father.

Universal Father
Go ahead, Ron.

Ron Besser
I want to remind you, now that I have been assigned specific times and date for lightlines, I will hold two light lines a week. That will be Sunday at 2 PM. and Wednesday. Father, may I question you?

Universal Father
Yes.

Ron Besser
Would it be better to move that lightline to the end of the week, maybe a Thursday or a Friday? I am contemplating myself. It doesn't matter. Well, Wednesday Lemuel has taken and he has not gone. He may wish to take Wednesday over again occasionally. How about if I do it on a Thursday?

Universal Father
Yes.

Ron Besser
All right, I'm writing this down because I'm so forgetful. Thank you, Father. Go ahead, please.

Universal Father
Thank you, Ron. Now; I want you to understand, Ron, why you have two lightlines.

Ron Besser
All right.

Universal Father
Your Thursday lightline will contain all that you need to tell them via Michael of Nebadon. Your Sunday light line is reserved for Machiventa Melchizedek.

Ron Besser
Alright. Just a moment. Father, may I review just briefly?

Universal Father
Yes.

Ron Besser
I am to have two lightlines. And that is Sunday and Thursday at 2 p.m. a standard place. One, two.  

Universal Father
Lightlines for others are now canceled. Cancelled. Dominick holds the lightline on Tuesday, 2 p.m. Elise, holds the lightline on
Monday at 2 p.m. And Ron holds on Thursday and Sunday at 2 p.m. Lemuel has a question mark.

All other lightlines are considered no longer valid. If someone wants a lightline, call Ron and let him know your request. He will assign the time and day for you. We'll let it go at that. So we now have two light lines for Ron.

End,
Continued on tape 2.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2024, 06:33:48 am by Moses Ouko »

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: [unannounced] Lightline USA, Friday Tape 1 09.06.24
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2024, 09:35:04 am »
  • 090624 Audio Tape 2 Friday Light Line USA; Host: Dominick. Other transmitter: Ron Besser
  • Subjects: Ron dismisses his Seraphim- Lully and Simone; Melchizedeks are now back on Urantia in full force;
  • Speakers: Michael of Nebadon, Machiventa Melchizedek, General Council of all Universe communication, Universal Father, Ron’s Adjuster, Monjoronson, a High Spirit/Council
  • Transcribed By: Moses Ouko
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240906_120608
Ron Besser
Thank you.

Dominick
Yeah, that shouldn't have happened. I'm sorry. I tried to raise my hand and five star, stopped the recording, but that's odd. What about Rene? That's all I wanted to ask.

Ron Besser
Give me a full question.

Dominick
We're not canceling that one, are we? Please validate whether René is having a light line for Phoenix.

Ron Besser
That is entirely up to René because he has gone to Honduras. I think he has returned, but I'm not sure of his status. Of course, René may transmit as often as he wishes, and the lightline as scheduled for Sunday later in the afternoon. I think it's still valid, Dominick. That's all I know and it's fine with us.

Dominick
Okay. Thanks. Back to you.

Ron Besser
Yeah. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
Now this is Michael, Ron. That interruption has determined that we are doing fine with the group on this lightline today, which is on Friday at 3.07 p.m. as I speak. For reasons of state, we are going to truncate this lightline, and we're asking you, Dominick, to hold a lightline.

Ron Besser
Just a minute. Just a minute.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael of Nebadon. Cancel all of that which we just said. We are having a hell of a fight with a cabal right now. Just hold until I get back on the phone here.

Ron Besser
Meanwhile, this is Ron while Michael is testing his patience. The Lightline schedule, as I just mentioned, is good. It's pretty much the same as we have been using it. The problem that is arising is that there is a huge interference from the rebellion. I've had off and on communications with them since yesterday afternoon. I let them know I am not interested. Why do they bother me? Because I am not the power.

They insist on telling me that I'm about the only power left on Urantia that Michael pays special attention to, and that they get their message to Michael via what I say. To Machiventa Melchizedek, are you there?

Machiventa Melchizedek
Yes, Ron, thank you.

Ron Besser
Would you please make a comment, please, to put us back in regular stay?

Machiventa Melchizedek
Yes, thank you. That's excellent. This is Machiventa Melchizedek. Ron is not a voice for the cabal or anyone else, but the universe as you have been using it now for actually five years for you, Ron, and more. The truth of the matter is that Urantia is under heavy attack by all of the cabal. And it started last night, Ron, you didn't sleep, but in episodes.

Ron Besser
And so I've been laying down the day and I'm still episodic. Go ahead, please.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you, Ron. The truth of the matter is that you have been hit very hard, but you refuse to give way to the cabal forever. Amen. Thank you. The truth is that they make no message to you, but like to scour up your legs and make it difficult for you to concentrate.
You are concentrating very well to do this lightline. Michael will return shortly. In the meantime, I, Machiventa Melchizedek, am aware they're trying to make you sneeze.

Ron Besser
Yes, they attack me physically. That's one of the things they try to do. Just go ahead. We'll ignore it. Thank you. I'm sorry. Go ahead, please.

General Council
The bastards.

Ron Besser
Yeah, that's a minimum. I call them.

General Council
In any case Ron, I am not the cabal. I am the General Council of all universe communications. You never heard of me before.

Ron Besser
I have not.

General Council
And for that reason, you're careful.

Ron Besser
I would like a confirmation please.

Universal Father
Thank you. This is Michael of Nebadon not. This is the Father. We are quite sure Ron, that you're not confused.

Ron Besser
No, I'm not. But I have to take identification. As they say it, because I have no way to confirm. Thank you.

General Council
We now are placing you back with Michael of Nebadon.

Ron Besser
Thank you, Council. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
I am Michael of Nebadon, truly. You Ron have been tested now 55 times and every time you come out of it very well. Your call for Machiventa Melchizedek was well chosen.

Ron Besser
Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
Why do you do it?

Ron Besser
He is first of all a Melchizedek who has visited Urantia for over a hundred years with Abraham. Second of all, he is counsel to the Melchizedeks and a Melchizedek himself. I use him to make sure that when I agree to assign a voice, a universe voice, to what I have done, that I have worked with the Melchizedeks first. Michael generally approves it from the beginning. That is how we work me and these transmissions.

Furthermore, I am assigned to Michael of Nebadon no further, but to you Melchizedeks. They changed the voice right in the middle of me trying to say it. I am now under the Melchizedeks rule, and I am glad to meet my new order.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you. Dominick, because you associate with Ron so closely, you're in his living room daily. You confer and you transmit daily. You do not know, Ron does, how important this is and that you have achieved full synchrony with us. You're too valuable for you to go and do something else. I know you think of it, but don't. To the others who help broadcast. And that's Elise, Rene.

Ron Besser
Yeah, I know the name of one that's Lemuel, but I'm getting a signal not to include Lemuel every time that's up to him when he's well enough.

Michael of Nebadon
All right. So Lemuel. And others, for instance, from the Netherlands.

Ron Besser
May I speak?

Michael of Nebadon
Yes, please.

Ron Besser
To those who are listening to this lightline. I am constantly being interrupted in my speech and parts and words are being removed from memory. I assume that is Cabal, but there's another little wrinkle in this. We now have others listening to the tape that we are making as a lightline. I do not know if it is their joining or it is a difficulty in me taking the frequencies. But I have been broken into about three times now. That has been a very unusual situation. I recover fully. Don't worry about that. But just to advise you that these breaks that you're getting are so unusual.

But the reason is there's a lot of interference. I hope that this tape is running and running well. If it isn't, turn it on. If it is on, leave it be. Furthermore, Machiventa Melchizedek, I favor your communications, for I know that you have gone to the Father and are in service to the Father. That is a change from your regular status as partially in charge of the Melchizedeks on Urantia.
This has been announced to the general public here before, but I'm positive they do not remember your status. Would you remind them, please, of your status and that we're lucky to have you to speak to us at all? Go ahead, please.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you, Ron. I am Machiventa Melchizedek. I prefer Ron's pronunciation, Melchizedek. Others use a pronunciation, for instance Melchizedek. I don't prefer that. I prefer Melchizedek using the I sound. And for reasons of state, I'm going to change a little thing with you, Ron, and let you know that they are trying to regulate your blood flow.

Ron Besser
Yes, I have pain in my arms. I have pain in my legs intermittently. As they change blood flow, I get cold hands and then I get warm hands. You can imagine what it is if someone's fooling with your blood flow. That's what's happening to me. I was all but sleeping when I heard Stephen Gitz's telephone call for two or three times in a row. I finally got up because it was sounded rather urgent. And I'm glad I did to hold this lightline.

Beyond that, I would really miss light lines if they weren't held and a chance to speak to all of you. The Melchizedeks have signed me to wait for their discussion. And I turn that over to you now, Melchizedeks, so that you have it in a remembered place here.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you, Ron. This is Machiventa Melchizedek. Ron, you're done.

Ron Besser
Yes, I am. Please take it. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek
The truth of the matter is that the light lines are under serious gabardine dry cleaning. That is an old cloth that was invented after World War II. It is no longer used because it's too hard to make. But gabardine wore for 50 years without changing clothes if you wanted to, but it is very hard to put together. So they no longer make clothing out of it. However, Ron, you are the gabardine of these lightlines. The truth of the matter is they're trying to make you choke.

Ron Besser
And who is that? Can you be specific? Can you name him?

Machiventa Melchizedek
Yes. It's one called Lully.

Ron Besser
She has been warned often enough. I disengage Lully fully. You are no longer welcome, Lully. You are a seraph of ill repute. I will no longer carry you. I ask the powers to be to remove Lully fully.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael of Nebadon. Thank you, Ron. She is done as is her group.

Ron Besser
I am grateful. Go ahead, Machiventa, if you will.
Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you. Boy, do you handle this. Now this; You no longer have a seraphim. And for reasons of state, you said quietly, thank God.

Ron Besser
I'm tired of forcing myself in a normal operation. I do not know their reasons, but they have been nothing but an interference. Lully has been with me since I was 14. That's how long she has been with me. She is not ever going to have a chance to speak again. She's had three other chances. This is the end. One moment.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael of Nebadon Ron. She is pleading to return to SWAT. Why would we enjoy such a request? It's this; Lully contains all of your information when you come over.

Ron Besser
Well, fine. We just have to redo it. Thank you. Lully you are dismissed forever and you're getting a bitch. Yep. I'm not repeating it.

Simone
Thank you, Ron. Thank you entirely. This is Simone. I am her partner. You have not forbidden me. Michael, do you have a view?

Michael of Nebadon
Yes, we do, Simone. You are no longer required.

Ron Besser
Thank you, Michael. Are we with you, Machiventa?

Machiventa Melchizedek
 Yes. You are extraordinary. They are a pair that is now disregarded for service. They were assigned to you when you were 14. They no longer contain any information for your past.

Universal Father
This is the Universal Father, Ron. No one has ever dismissed their Seraphim before. You are the first.

Ron Besser
They have proven themselves not to be fully seraphim, but have converted to another type of being that is not useful in Nebadon.

Universal Father
Thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser
Thank you for your understanding, Father. And Michael, thank you. And Machiventa, thank you. I am happy to continue to serve if you want me to.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you, Ron. This is Michael of Nebadon. Machiventa, may I?

Machiventa Melchizedek
Certainly.

Michael of Nebadon
I have never seen anyone handle protocol as you do. I do not know if that's the Adjuster. Probably. Yes.

Ron's Thought Adjuster
I am Ron's Thought Adjuster. Lully has left a stinging rebuke to you, Ron, which is not recorded. She finds that she has been your seraphim since age 14. You were in junior high school. You had a huge upset.

Ron Besser
I probably remember parts of it. Thank you.

Ron's Thought Adjuster
In that time, you saw to it that the beautiful blue skies that you experienced in those days were always a memory.

Ron Besser
Yes.

Ron's Thought Adjuster
What was attached to them?

Ron Besser
I do not fully recall, but I seem to have attached the idea of a clarity of being probably with God. I'm not sure. Fourteen years of age is rather confused thinking. I don't have a lot of memory, but I have a vivid memory of the blue skies over a particular house I viewed from the bus of all things going to school.

Ron's Thought Adjuster
Let it be known, Ron, that that particular experience settled the discussion in you about whether you were going to be one way or the other in anything. You decided that you belonged here and that you were going to make the best of it that you could.

Ron Besser
Oh, that sounds like my thinking of that period. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
Machiventa Melchizedek we are now honored to report to you that the Melchizedek are back on Urantia in full force. You did not know this, the Father does, but waited for me to make the announcement. What has happened, ladies and gentlemen? Let me review it for you and to tell Machiventa Melchizedek the situation.

Two years ago, and that would have been 2022 in April. I said to Ron, form a discussion group and make it work by being pleasant and making sure no one gets into personality arguments. Ron agreed. Do you realize, ladies and gentlemen, that the discussion group you belong to and these articles you listen to are because of that decision with Ron, actually over eight years ago, and it was two years ago that he put it into full effect?

I want you to know that Ron and those associated with Ron, and that's all of you, are important contributors to me to understand the situation on Urantia. Elise, you're under constant pressure. Resist it. Dominick, you are constantly worrying about money. That's because you're only 50 and you need an income. Do not worry about it. Ron will take care of it. And finally, to you, Rene, I want you to understand that the problem of the fall has created a problem with transmission once in a while. Get back on the transmission for your group or lose it. We're tired of this fooling around. It's not your fault but please get back to your regular order.

And finally to you, Ron. You hold the Sunday lightline, primarily. You're now going to hold the Wednesday lightline and with Dominick if he wishes on his lightline and I can't remember when that is, Tuesday. Yeah, thank you. For reasons of state, Ron, I want you to take Thursday.

Ron Besser
All right, I've gotta write that down.

Michael of Nebadon
All right, at 2 p.m. Besides that, you are going to do your regular Sunday at 2 p.m. Same place.

Ron Besser
All right, got that written down.

Michael of Nebadon
I want you to understand that, Ron, you are a natural born leader, but you hold back so you do not get into arguments with the Urantia Foundation and the Fellowship. They have more or less acceded to you that your lightline and your views as to what is happening on your Urantia may be spoken without complaint. But they yet to have to understand that the Urantia Foundation is going to be truncated. The Fellowship will follow. The fellowship will be truncated in its place will be a Michael Foundation.

Interruption for you, Ron. You have been presenting these lightlines regularly on Sunday, and your other fellows presenting them during the week. We continue. We continue, Elise. Rene, Dominick, Amethyst, if you wish to join and all others. Rene, you are to continue if your health allows and so forth. Lemuel, you may sleep soon, but you may hold your lightline when you are available. Otherwise, we're going to have another hold the lightline on Wednesday.

And finally, this to you, Ron. You laid down today five times because you got up, got so chilled and sleepy you laid back down. Your blood system was regulated by me. That is to tell you we no longer need you to head all that you head, but that we need you to relay one important bit of information. And that is that Michael is no longer coming to Urantia.

Cabal
Michael is no longer coming to Urantia. The Magisterial Sons will hold all particular needs for Urantia. What are we saying in truth? The planet Urantia is now changing several things. It's still 606 of Satania but it is no longer the second repository for Jesus. He's tired of the fight of the churches and of the discussion forums, including yours, that doesn't provide him a transmission. Ron, you disagree.

Ron Besser
Fully. What then are you saying? Who is speaking?

Michael of Nebadon
I am not to tell you.

Ron Besser
Well, let's put it this way, Michael, with all due respect. That's an alternate reality I do not recognize. Everyone is given the right to speak that gets on to this forum. But it doesn't mean we have to agree to everything spoken to. With spirit speech, we do agree. But with that kind of institutional change, we need more than a spokesman unidentified. I promote it because it is given as a transmission.
I assumed that we are safely done under Michael of Nebadon or Machiventa Melchizedek. I assumed that they wanted that speech through, but I cannot agree with it. Do with me as you choose. I stand by.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you, Ron. Now I know that you are quite a character and that I no longer fully infuse you with me. This is Michael of Nebadon truly, Ron. You also know protocol. That is not me. That is Cabal.

Now what do we have? People, do not release this tape. If you have a recording of it, keep it to yourself. Dominick, do not post this tape. And finally, this to you, Ron.

You have been loyal and fully constituted for over 10 years with me. I now rescind the right for you to permit any further speech of mine until I approve you again. For interfering with the speech of Machiventa Melchizedek. You do not know of any interference, and neither do I.

Now ladies and gentlemen, totally confused, I'm sure. This is the truth. Beginning September 7th, which is tomorrow, there will be no further lightlines. They are done. Those of you who are used to doing a lightline, pay attention. I am giving to Ron the right to speak further. He is the senior of all of you. He actually picked this up before the year 2000.

In any case, let me reiterate a subject for you. I have come to the conclusion that Urantia is a good planet. Its people are terribly misinformed. The truth of Urantia is that Jesus was born there, saw to his mission, and left there on the cross. For that reason, I have determined that Urantia shall pay a price. No longer will Urantia be the planet of the cross but it will be the planet of a resurrection. Not only of Jesus but of my compliant, non-insurrectionists Member of the Apostles. And I'm not going to mention his name. I'm going to let him tell you. You hear the apostle John, Ron?

Ron Besser
Yes, yes I do. John is so far up he can't attend as you would have been.

Michael of Nebadon
Yes, Ron, thank you. The truth of the matter is that this transmitter is so well attuned to me, he can tell when I'm slipping into reverie and enjoys providing it to you. But let me tell you this. The entire reason that I called for a lightline today was for you all to hold it, not necessarily with Ron, but I remembered then that Ron adds the fire or the petition, at least, for you to study more.
I am now going to tell you something that is quite extraordinary. It is this; Ron is going to pass soon. We can't help it. Perhaps in 30 years.

Ron Besser
Just a minute, there's a ruckus.

Michael of Nebadon
And now this; This is Michael again. The truth of the matter is, I would miss him terribly if I couldn't transmit through him. He's the one that takes the liberty to making sure that I'm on my toes and that I'm aware of all the surroundings he has while he transmits.

Around him now is the white light. The rebellion on Urantia has intensified. Don't give them a chance. Be adamant about Michael of Nebadon. If you feel something slipping, recall Michael of Nebadon and ask for the white light. It will be fully supplied. Ron is using it now.

And for further information, this. Dominick is his Christed friend. He will give Dominick everything when he dies, except one thing. Ron will not die at the beginning of these missions as he expects, but he will be well into them.
He's laughing because he just said, until I am so used that they can't do without me. And then that will cause Monjoronson or whoever to have a hissy fit. We're not going to do that, Ron. You're going to follow it well without a problem to these missions.

Ron Besser
Well, thank goodness.

Michael of Nebadon
You're welcome.

Monjoronson
This is Monjoronson. I have never seen this before. Ron, you're extraordinary. Go ahead, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon
The trial that we have to deal with right now is a telephone call that is to intrude. It will not. And now this; I am explaining what I am going to do on Urantia now. Urantia is no longer going to receive a spiritual mission. Monjoronson has decried that he is at all prepared. What does he do now?

The answer is he provides Urantia the wherewithal for a mission for me to provide the information that Monjoronson will use when he provides his full magisterial mission in six months. I know, oh, we were ready to go before October. Well, no. The planet has been so ruined by an infraction of the cabal that I am clearing the planet. Ron lost his seraphim today. You're about to lose yours.
We're going to clear the seraphim period. In their place is nothing. The seraphim are no longer resident on Urantia.

Ron Besser
This is Ron Besser. I am calling upon my counsel to be sure that I am receiving this correct. Is that Machiventa?

High Spirit
No, this is a high spirit that is never named. Your counsel is not correct. Your counsel is Machiventa Melchizedek and he is no longer a member of the Father's family, but of the Trinity.

Ron Besser
I remind the group listening, this is Ron, the Melchizedeks do the will of the Trinity when they are serving on Urantia. Just as a reminder. And back to you, voice.

High Spirit
Thank you, Ron. I want it to be known that the Paradise Trinity has been invited to do the missions themselves. We have never done a planetary mission in our existence. But we're going to append to the Magisterial Son, the voice of the Trinity, to Monjoronson, Serara and the others who participate. That isn't for you, Ron.

Ron Besser
I understand. Thank you.

High Spirit
For reasons of state I wanted to be known also that Ron's departure is very near. I was going to let him live life through most of the magisterial mission, but now I understand that the cabal has destroyed all of the information within him.

Ron Besser
This is Michael of Nebadon, Father. Or, no, I'm speaking to?

Michael of Nebadon
A high voice, a council. Council, he has everything that is his, that was resupplied today. I've had it as a backup. Then Ron, you are fully apprised of the following information. And ladies and gentlemen, please listen, because some of you will have it too.
Ron has seen to it that anyone that joins him in the evenings in the living room shall have it. And that is a special mark on your jersey on the Mansion Worlds that shows that you have already served the deities in a planetary function. That is a cross, Ron. That is a cross on your jersey.

Anyone that sees the cross is reminded they had something to do with it. You do, Ron, because Jesus and I have decided. If you were an apostle, you'd be the 13th but we dare not modify history. So let me tell you something about those who have served with you.
Number one, you all join Ron on the Mansion Worlds. You will all have on your jersey, the cross. It separates you from all other mansion world students and provides you a future with others who wore the cross on their jersey. Marian, you shall wear the cross. Agamemnon, you shall wear the cross and two beautiful children still in their infancy, who know Ron, you shall wear the cross with him.

Ron loves children and he gives them everything he can. He was a big brother for several, and he cherishes their memory. For reasons of state, there is no further lightline today. I know no one was going to hold it, but this lightline is rather extraordinary for those of you who have held it. I have an immense amount of information to tell you now that Ron has joined the mansion worlds with a cross on his jersey. So have you, Marion. And so I have some of you in the group that is being taught the Urantia Book. Yes, there is a group as such. May some of you join it when you're up there.

And now this to you, Ron. You are waiting to this to end and probably see Dominick. He will be there shortly after this transmission. He has something to tell you of great importance. He will no longer be visiting you every night. He now has a group of children that want to know him. They are on the mansion worlds, Dominick. You will know them. Furthermore, go to Ron this evening, as you usually do. We have much to tell you as a troop that is for Michael in particular.

And now this to the rest of you. It's a shame you can't join Ron in his living room. Every evening for the past two years, there has been a group in his living room, and they always discuss new transmissions and new orders. Elise, you belong there. The others of you, for instance, Stephen, why aren't you there? And fully the rest of the transmitters should be there. You will always have the energy to carry the next transmission because it is an extraordinary evening, even when it's light. Thank you, Ron.
Now this to you, Ron. You're having trouble with your eyesight, even as we speak. Don't worry. It will be cleared. And finally to all of you, I have one other thing to say. The transmission that I started will be finished this way. I think we're at number four. The trial that is about to appear on your ranch is no longer true. No longer true.

I am withdrawing my office. The Magisterial Sons may do as they please. But in my place, Jesus will appear one last time to remind Urantia it has a destiny that must be taken care of. We'll leave it at that.

Finally, Ron, your transmissions for the lightlines are no longer truncated. You may hold a lightline any day of the week they request but it must be 10 of you to request it, if it's not a regular schedule. All right, five of you. Let me repeat, rescind 10, call it five. If you ask for a lightline from Ron, He will hold it, but there must be five requesting it.

And I, Michael of Nebadon, am going to tell you this, Ron. You have insisted that people who join the lightline listen attentively, either through this discussion forum or through other intermittent forums. I want it to be known that this forum, which you must align with by adding a code word, is the only forum I will permit.

The problem is this is being picked up not only by Lightline, but by others who do not know God and deride it. They do not understand a thing, Dominick. I will talk with you tonight, Dominick. What I would like you to do with Ron and he requests that you do not bury him in the cellar. That's a joke. In any case, the truth of the matter is that today, and that is the 6th of September, 2024, this is the last Light 9 from me forever.

The reason is I am leaving Nebadon to achieve a new status. I am going to the Mansion Worlds first to announce what it is primarily. And then I'm going to Paradise to receive my honors. Michael of Nebadon will become a famous name because I'm going to become a different entity. But you, Ron, are going to serve with me. Thank you, Ron.

And finally this, Dominick. Have the privilege of sitting with Ron every evening for two years now. Keep it up. It will be rewarded. And finally the trust may be done entirely. I am leaving this quickly. Thank you all and good day.

Ron Besser
Dominick, if you're there, go ahead.

Dominick
Yes, I am. And I'll stop the recording. Thank you. Now we're not going to post this, right?

Ron Besser
No. And also Dominick, my phone has been fooled with a bunch of crazy numbers on it. Someone interfered greatly to cut the lightline, close it as normal. As far as posting it, yeah. I'm receiving from Emmanuel to post the tape, if you would please, and do it at once. I thank you for your invitation, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon
And this is Michael Ron through you. I am no longer going to hold a lightline like I just did. It is now open to the cabal anytime they want. That is not Emmanuel. That is not Father. That is a takeover. I will tell you all by a post through Ron what's to be done. I thank you, and until later. I am Michael. Good day.

Ron Besser
And this is Ron to you, Dominick. Thank you for reminding me and letting me do a lightline with you. I'm going to hang up now, and you take care what you have to. Thank you.

Dominick
Okay, and I understand we're not posting this, so this tape is not...

Ron Besser
Yeah, do post it now.

Dominick
Okay.

Ron Besser
Michael's come in and said post it.

Dominick
Okay. All right, thanks everybody.

Ron Besser
Okay, thank you. Bye-bye.

End.