Author Topic: Just curious  (Read 537 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Just curious
« on: September 09, 2024, 06:55:28 am »
Is there any recording or transcription of the yesterday's lightline at 7pm ? Just curious.....anyone ?
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Just curious
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2024, 09:52:24 am »
Clency, part of it was recorded but Ron was told not to post it so he stop recording.
I think he regretted not doing so at the end.

Weydevu
And the World Knows Not

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2024, 11:08:24 am »
Thanks Weydevu for your reply. 7pm for me in France is when I am deeply in the arms of Morphea. It's really a regret that there is no recording, there must be a good reason, so let it be.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2024, 14:12:46 pm »
Clency and Weydevu, for your information there is another rebellion.  I cannot tell you much because I do not know much.  Today, the 10th of September, and it is 2 PM here as I write this, there is a warning from Christ Michael, that they have shut the connection down to Urantia temporarily.  That means the usual transmissions for the rest of the week are probably left to the fate of working or not working.  It is impossible to tell much right now at 2PM Atlantic New York time zone.

I am quite out of it, and I can still type but my eyesight is down to 30% and my vitality is about half of normal, but I can still see and read the posts on this forum.  For that reason I will keep at it until there is a decision about what to do on Urantia.  I do not know mostly what the issue for a renewed rebellion is, but someone has to eventually tell the truth and let us know what is happening and how we are affected.  Clency I admire you tremendously for staying with the problems you are fighting to clear them.  I have similar problems and it is the cabal not, but a horrendous order by powers unknown to shut us out of the caretakers role and let us slip into oblivion.

For that reason, not only you Clency, but me and several others are forbidden to make much of a contribution to understanding what is occurring.  I cannot help much in that department either and must wait for this horrible stuff to clear before we can make a delclarative statement as to the what the occurrence on Urantia, probably about 830AM New York time.  For that reason I will shut up for now.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "That is right Ron.  You actually went back to bed at 930am this morning and stayed there until 130 PM New York time.  The result is this:

1  - "There are no more Lightlines as they used to be.  That circuit is shut down for now.

2  - "Let this thing play out and stay the course with all of you.

3 - "There is nothing left of Missions as of now as the FATHER has trialed us to stay the course and let the serpahic rebellious play its course, and that is all I can say.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON

4 - "I, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, have returned to Salvington today after spending about four days on Urantia.  I never saw such a mess on a planet as Urantia has at the present.  Your Lightlines are truncated now for the foreseeable future due to the fact I have placed URANTIA on a call to develop a new PLANETARY GOVERNMENT as of 10:30 AM the 10th of September, 2024.  I have no further explanation now.  Thank you.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON at your service."

Ron Besser - "I have served this Lightline and posting on the discussion forum now since 2008 in various formats.  I am ordered to stand down for a few hours and not say more as MICHAEL OF NEBADON, has an announcement to URANTIA shortly to the celestial life on Urantia.  When that is done, he will make something available to us.  Until then we are deaf and dumb, and I am exploring the possibility of using Lightline call in later today.  Today is a patent Lightline call in which I can not attend easily, but let us hope some of this comes to the attention of the moderator of the Lightline today.  If not, we let this ride for the moment.  K

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Your Ron, are not exaggerating the mounting problem and we let Uversa figure it out for now.  WE attend those Lightlines in deep interests for all of you but right now we listen to the Salvington broadcast indicating a total seizure of the planet in spite of precautions against this happening.  We do not quite make sense how this can happen and neither can you Ron, but we will report on all of this later.  Thank you.  And do not worry Ron about those extraneous voicing right now.  K.  MICHAEL OF Nebadon.  K"

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania