Author Topic: LIGHTLINE EL SALVADORE SPANISH FOR ALL, 09/15/2024.  (Read 353 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
LIGHTLINE EL SALVADORE SPANISH FOR ALL, 09/15/2024.
« on: September 15, 2024, 22:24:58 pm »
Hello everyone, we held our Lightline this evening, Father, the Ancients of Days,  and the Consummators of the Universe Destiny spoke briefly, no other Incidents than before we started the Lightline some rebels made a warning  that it would be an offense to them if a did a Lightline,  later they tried in two more occasions to insert their wedges, at the end it was not long call but at least we end it good.
This is the link
https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1534443/615480/VCISPREC02_615480_20240915_173111

Thank you all for listening.
René Durán
Your host

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: LIGHTLINE EL SALVADORE SPANISH FOR ALL, 09/15/2024.
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 01:05:20 »
Rene, thank goodness you have the sense to know it and watch it carefully.  Thank yu for these Lightlines and we are making sure that the entire incident of care is extended to you and your transmitter(s).  I am happy to report that Michael of Nebadon is especially caring for your work as you reach many with your Spanish language, and do not forget to do it even though things may change.  Remember to post your Lightlines regardless of how the Lightlines might change as we are being challenged with them daily to knock them down.  Please do not listen to that crap and keep them coming regardless of attempts to stop the flow of them.

Finally, to you Rene:  you have been a wonder to hold these events for us and you are to be gratefully rewarded when the day of reckoning comes to the planet.  I am bashed on my skills too and I make this plea to you and others who do this transmission work:  For all purposes keep them going in spite of the loud noises to quite transmissions, as that is what they want you to believe.  Keep these transmissions going as it is our only defense against miserable way of the dragon cult of false angels and what else they are planning.

Enough said.  And my best to keep your work happening all the time!
RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 17:55:56 »
Thank You Ron, it's been frustrating to begin a Lightline and before it,  we get a threat from the rebels and as you said  we don't give any chances to them,  there have been times they blocked completely the phone service , no dashboard, calls dropped from the attendance, but, we will keep doing it as long as we are alive.
I thank you for your support, and Michael of Nebadon and Father, and all who take their time to  assisted us.
We ask them to continue bringing their love to this sick planet, in order to get it recover for new generations to come, may be we won't it, I hope that whatever we have done be kept so other learn from it for their own progress too.

Thank you Ron for your wonderful message of encouragement.
We will do our best,
René 

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: Today at 11:02:34 »
Thank you Rene.  What I hope for you is that you continue in spite of a rich care from God, but the rebels will make a mess of things shortly, I believe, and then you will have to decide how to afford to do these Lightlines for sure.  I am not sure but I think Michael of Nebadon will attend most of your Lightlines for the Hispanic care is necessary more than the English is.  Why?

Let em enforce your care Rene:  there is coming a change to the political atmosphere on Urantia, and Trump is the main culprit, as he is mentally deficient and is happy with a medium well done election.  I do not expect Trump to win, but I do expect a big vote for him by humans that have no faith in the quality of life they now can afford.

This:

There is brewing a political aspirant in the mix for this coming Novermber election for President.  An aspirant is someone who enters a race and then faces undoubted subterfuge over what they have done.  It is not Donald Trump.  It is Kamala Harris, and she will learn the nasty side of a Presidency that has no holding for the chicanery of State , that the EU will afford the new President, because Europe must make amends with a contending Russia that spares no one, including the Untied States, to put that evil back in its box.  Danger is signed Russia, because it will insist on making a marriage with the Ukraine and the Ukranians will not have it and a terrible was will break out that will engulf more people than it does right now.  

For that reason I caution all who blatantly  assume the war will end peacefully and Russia will retract to its 21st century borders.  I do not believe it will.  It will insist on incorporating eastern Ukraine back into the borders of the old Soviet Union.  That provides America a fine pair of teasers as what to do with the EU which faces problems of its own, but the downcast Ukranians will make war again, and this time Russia may be blown up by a vivid and caring MAGISTERIAL SON who will not have the world fearing nuclear war every minute of the national existence.

That said, Rene, keep your sources who speak to you through the channels given foir your Lightlines, open and secure.  We have a mighty rebellion portending here at 2709 Sunset Lane, as I insisting on placing an addition to the house dedicated as the Room made for Urantia and all She holds as an important sphere for all to recognize shortly.  I am not at liberty to tell you what that is.  I am going to cut this now.   I will proceed in the next window now as well. 
Thanks to all

Ron

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: Today at 11:35:55 »
Part II
We meed to address further and will use this edit window to do so.

I am Michael of Nebadon, and there is a truant Microphone opn but we will classify as Part II of the former message sent by Ron Besser.

I AM MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and we are asking no one post further for the moment as this is a classic case of too many hands on two few tables to lay the remarks on we must say to all of you:

MICAHEL OF NEBADON is cleansing the planet right now.

You will lose most of your work if you attempt to post now.

Further more, Ron is ill by posting a message from Me he is not sure is correct but  I  can assure you he has it all in order.  Carol your post on that material will have to wait until I have made arrangements for your Pleiades  material to be seen already and thank you.  Now this:

Ron has brought to my attention what is happening on Urantia right now.  He is following strict orders not to say more ever,  But I am making it clear that any posting done for the next three hours and that is from 11:20 AM to 3:30PM Eastern time, we will truncate as there is an abortion of care by a medium censor on Urantia, and we must clear it.

Ron declare yourself ready for the day and come back and transmit be at 2 PM here/ 

Thank you and good day.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON AND LIASON FORCES

K