Author Topic: Tues LL 09.17.24 ARTHURA & Dominick: 19 & 20 century influence on today  (Read 272 times)

SonsofGod and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Tues LL 09.17.24 ARTHURA & Dominick
Late 19th century and early 20th century thoughts influence on the present day
https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240917_110126

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
091724 Audio Tape Tuesday Lightline USA; Host: Dominick
Subjects: The soul; concept of sovereignty;  universal citizenry; The contested government; spiritual administration of God; history of the Urantia book; The apparatus of Luciferian contention governments and its consequences;  of bad planetary development; debauchery of the human spirit; eugenics ideology; limits of citizenship; elites ideology and planetary control; in contention of a vice grip and power of a planet on the precipice of annihilation.
Speakers: Arthura, Dominick  
Transcribed by: sonsofGod
Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240917_110126

Dominick  
Welcome to Tuesday. Lightline, September 17. I'm your host, Dominick. We give a quick prayer to our Lord and our King, our Sovereign Jesus, who was a human, and as Jesus was also divine, he was Michael of Nebadon, a Creator Son, a Son of God and Creator of you and me listening to this tape today. And Sovereign authorizer of anyone coming through to speak with us. We thank you, Michael. We, thank you as Jesus and as always, you pointed the way to our own divinity within us, our Universal Father, who is the ultimate Creator of, and Universal Father to us all, including our Lord. Michael. Our prayer goes to you, and we thank you for sending on us to Father. And we thank everyone for joining today, and we welcome Charlotte, who dropped immediately. And we'll probably hear her come back to the call you.

All right, welcome Arthura.

Arthura
I am Arthura, and I have many names, but Arthura is the one I choose to hear to speak with you today. You may inflect any syllable you wish, just don't give it any over emphasis on the meaning. For some are prone to their imaginations. If you were to say my name was Arthu-raw, you would associate me, perhaps with Raw. And if you enunciated the middle part, Arthura, you might associate me with some Malthusian devil. And furthermore, Arthura, for some envisions a God of Camelot. But I am Arthura, hailing from an abode far above that of your locality.

I am assigned to this transmitter who today has but a few words, but he has gone through the preliminary prayer, not to sanction his human perceptions, but to have anything of worth bleed through. Certainly whenever the celestials wish to give their own voice, but until then, we do the best we can to give you the experience as a little son and daughter of God with a potential to become spirit and immortal, and eternal. You are not such upon your origins. This is a confusion, so we start with a quick review of a cosmological origin story for a human that defines your sovereignty, your citizenship, and so on.

Everyone agrees and speaks of the soul. When we teach about the Universal Father within that divinity, that is an additive or a seed of the soul, it is a co creator with you, and so your ego decisions, your mind and your personality, some of all these things are co creators with this divinity, co creators of your soul. But it would be error prone, or conditioned by rebellion, to associate the Father fragment as something separate from the soul. When in fact, they are so close in their experiential association with you, they are hard to differentiate. And in the rebellion this differentiation did not even borderline. It was blasphemous, and therefore you have all these competing or competitor views of what the soul functions has, and whether you were existent in the first place, or pre existent and so on.

For example, false lives are only in the repository experience of the Father fragment, but not part of your own, If that deity fragment existed in previous life entities prior to yours. In that regard, some are more experienced than others in their ministry to human minds, but that the key to your sovereignty as a human and as a universe citizen that you recognize the concept of sovereignty. A human being is inherently sovereign when you are endowed with this divinity. But you become truly citizen sovereign when you are born again of the Spirit.

Rebellion in their apparatus of government is set up to thwart such sovereignty of the individual. It promises the sweet bliss of earthly power and pleasure to do as thy will without consequence. But the consequence is quite real, and it even pertains to your terrestrial and psychological happiness, as to what is truly worth anything, as you say in the end. As you reach the end of your natural life cycle, such meanings come into greater focus. When you are young, the seduction of rebellion is much stronger. And certainly, you are prone to be more influenced by your environment, which is mostly with your relationships and the media of teachings and concepts that determine your morals and values and your aims in life.

The spiritual government is that of our King, our Sovereign, Michael of Nebadon. The contested government is that of Michael of Nebadon’s bestowal here as Jesus, and this planet is literally contested. Therefore, is it always in the interest of the rebellion apparatus to obfuscate and relegate Jesus to a lesser status than the Sovereign Lord and King and ruler of Nebadon. And that ends that section of the review. We welcome many more to the call Charlotte, welcome back. George Huber, Steven GItz welcome. We make a merry 16.

Dominick  
All right, so the rest of the Lightline, thank you. Arthura, is a simple review of some things. We have an origin story of the 5th epochal revelation going to a transmitter or series of custodians in the late 19th century. A man by the last name of Moses. Ron, step in if I get it wrong, Stanton Moses, Moses Stanton, I'm not quite sure, transmitted Imperator, also known as Malachi. Now, Malachi has a meaning of not just an individual, but could be interpreted as a Spiritual Administration, a collective of angelic and sonship ordered administration of God. Malachi.

So in that respect, when the fifth epochal revelation claims its spiritual administration of God, our Lord, and for lack of awareness for most Christians, the divine, the divinity of Jesus Christ. The divinity behind that entire administration of Jesus was a Bestowal Son, and was both divine and man, who was Jesus, before he was Jesus. And the simple answer is, before there was Jesus, there was Michael. And Michael incarnated and took on the personality and form of Jesus. And when Michael bestows in the past, this creates a dual origin being, and that basically spins off a new personality as Michael returns to his previous form as our Lord.

So Moses transmitted comparator to Malachi, and allegedly was crippled and assassinated, and attempted assassination by Caligastia, the planetary Chief rebel here on this planet. But for lack of a better imagination, you can consider Caligastia as the Eye of Sauron, the invisible force previously, who has rebelled and is immaterial yet kind of bulking. And that entity crippled Moses so that the fifth epochal revelation had to be transferred.

Essentially, it was transferred to a woman by the last name of Piper, and she was instructed that a man would be coming to get the transcript, or the manuscripts. And when Sadler visited as a doctor of psychology and other things, psychology was a emerging science back in that time, and he came to study under Jung, not Jung, but Freud psychology and psychotherapy and whatnot. And Sadler picked up the manuscript from Piper, and we have the story and detail of that transmitted before, and maybe we can refer to that tape in this transcript. That would be nice. Now, that kind of ends the story or sets the stage for what we should do as hearken back to those that time of the early 20th century, and juxtapose that to today's current environment, especially with the 5th epochal revelation or politics in general.

The Saddlers were just to put things in perspective, teachers as a husband-and-wife team. Still basic things that needed to be educated back in those times, not so long ago, but about a century ago. And those where things like Mrs. Sadler was still needing to teach things like the hygiene of menstruation and how to be medically clean. And they taught at an educational forum, I can't remember, but it somewhere was famous here in early America.

Anyway, you have seen that there was many brilliant minds and new thinking coming out of this time in the world. You have out of the alleged 5th epochal revelation, some of the people involved are like the Kelloggs and the Sadlers, and to be fair, like everything else we compare to today. There, when we look at it through today's lens, it's usually some projection of what we think it is. But the Saddlers and the Kelloggs, I think the Kelloggs were married to the Sears, but there is ideal things in corporate business, like Sears was born, and I think the ideal there is essentially refrigerators and toaster ovens for everybody, because why not? We should be everybody has a right to live comfortably, and so those luxury elite items were a vision, by I think Sears and Kellogg, just as to feed people well and to give people a little bit more of the basics that their life might be better and that those things could be affordable, Those were the ideals. And we can be fairly certain that no matter what side, which side of the spectrum you might live on today, conservative, liberal, Democrat, Republican, we all claim to be for those types of ideals, I think.

But to be fair, everybody had this: The entire climate was essentially racist. It was a very racially divisive time in planetary history. Everybody had opinions. Everybody was tribal and nationalistic. No one was safe. So, to say one side was this or that, and therefore your origins are racist, well, that's the truth for everybody. Slaves existed for time immemorial, and so on. Now, where is this going?

The apparatus of Luciferian contention governments wishes to deny the Father, the Universal Father, and also deny Michael of Nebadon, and any administration here on this planet. They essentially claim the planet for themselves and therefore, deny your ascension scheme when they can. They don't care about your sovereignty, and they debauch the human spirit with false teaching, and power and lust, and all those things outlined in basic religious texts that would be considered sinful, like the seven sins.

Now, another thing about the fifth epochal revelation is everyone's so afraid that it's a racist. Meanwhile, if you look at anything from that time, it can be considered that. When you look at the mother of Planned Parenthood, Sanger, that was essentially a eugenics ideology, which was just kind of the science almost back in the day. It was erroneous, but these were the ideas being dancing back and forth. And it is the elitists, not the populace, who tend to come up with these ideas, because this is a natural element of history. For example, when a nation conquered another, the citizens formed the soldiers, like in Rome. And the slaves or the lesser conquered people were the auxiliaries, and the auxiliaries were never better equipped, nor were they encouraged to be greater in number than the citizen armies of the ruling empire.

And when you expand those limits of citizenship, like Caesar did, you tend to get killed, just as an aside. But going back to Sanger, she had the idea of birth control as essentially a way to ensure that the roots of the population that are considered, for lack of a better word, auxiliaries of the state that they wouldn't be outnumbered of the elite, the ruling class, the people who were superior. And that would essentially what was best for civilization was this balance, and therefore you don't want, according to those times, the poor, the soldiers and the blacks, because that's what was the environment. The black population was recently emancipated in America, but there were still poor people, and there were still cannon fodder. And the elites have derogatory names for cannon fodder all throughout history, and you can be a piker and so on. Cannon fodder, I'm sure, is from the days of Napoleon or something.

But also with this philosophy, was the government idea that marriage license authorized a couple in the eyes of the state to have children, but it gave the state this is hype. This is political thought. Now, philosophical and political thought the state had the right, ultimately, to be the arbiter of child raising, as well as the unwitting and unwilling sterilization of those the that the state deemed fit to be sterilized, such were the ideas back in the day, And apparently even those ideas that were in America bled into the Nazi justification, and the rest is history.

But the lines were blurred before World War Two. These ideas were being banned about throughout the world in every corner. And as we can see today, the resistance of political ideology versus something like a I don't know Planned Parenthood, or that the media calls political opposition to globalism, and Democrats who support globalism as populist. Well, such populism is a code name for these deplorable. And so today you have, if Dominick is on the Supreme Court of anything, or co-admin, or co-this, you can consider this simply a you might say, a dissenting opinion, so that we all understand things a little better, in the words of Occerpa on the forum recently, that we understand each other.

But I simply wish to give you some more context as to why people think they do, why we are where we're at, and some of those origins and where we can go after that we get these missions started, and that the world may look nothing like that we expected to. And certainly from one wing of the people, and this would be the cannon fodder of populist, deplorable Catholics coming over into the country in American history, and even today, rather look down upon with our views.

I'm not a Catholic that's worth much. I've been baptized myself. That's good enough for my mother who baptized me, but I was born again of the Spirit as an adult, having nothing to do with religion, frankly, but falling into that spiritual bucket. But then born again having read the Urantia book, an understanding in modern phraseology and modern thinking, how to resolve all of these things in modern times and come to a new appreciation for what Christianity attempted to do. And what our Lord was, when he appeared as Jesus, and what he is today in our living lives.

So back to the political division, the elites basically tend to follow a world order. And if that is a world order, it has origins and plans from centuries ago that it goes into the bloodlines and goes starts to go so far back into history that you can't help but consider that these things are influenced by this war in heaven, and this division and contention over the rulership of the planet. So when the elites have an agenda and the populist folks tend to call it out, there is your esoteric conflict that gets brainwashed for our minds to think one way or another. And rare is the ability to remove yourself from it and try to look at anything objectively.

As an independent this is what I try to do, but you can see today the origins of which is just full of irony, how could it be that one side, one side accuses the other of being this or that? Speaking of psychology, it literally is like what is called projection. Projection is the phenomenon of, if you are thinking and acting and behaving in a way, that you project that thinking upon everything and everyone else. When this is in a natural phenomenon, this is a tendency to gravitate towards the thinking that everyone else is like you and thinks like you, and then you find out that's not the case. But when you are acting in a way that is not above board, that's when you risk projection even more, a psychotic or psychosis of projection.

So if you're in the if you're being underhanded, for example, or you're being untruthful, or you're not playing fair in your cooperation, you would be more prone to projection, which would be the accusation that those that you consider competitors or threats to your aims, you would accuse them of doing and being the very thing you are you are. So, that's why today's history lesson is is important, because no one should be, no one is so safe from accusation that they're clean. And so in that regard, the rhetoric could come down. It should come down, and it ought to come down, and everyone should take responsibility. And if you feel you are not being bias, you should at least understand that you could appear to be so. And that it is our striving to know the peace of our Lord that we can survive the ego trap to be offended or even upset by those things.

And in disregard the elites, if and who, if they are Luciferian and mirror Luciferian values of not entirely caring about the cannon fodder of human souls in the wake of their own power and objectives and divine right of rule, that may be, at the end of the day, self elevated. That people are not so stupid, and then this puts us in contention of a vice grip and power that has put a planet on the precipice of annihilation, and brother against brother, sister against sister, And that the elites, if we are or the Luciferians, the worst thing in the world is an uncontrollable, un compliant, un malleable, and sovereign human, born again of the Spirit of the Father, who is free of the over control of a planetary apparatus set up to deny us from this experience. And until we literally see the missions, all we can do is pray that those who are not born of the Spirit, but think they are, and do not need our Lord, and that they elevate themselves and their Christianity without the divine creator within them, and who is literally the creator of the very ascension scheme we all strive to live after our material deaths.

We pray that we can, in the meantime, find cooperation with them, and at the same time now, we've a little history lesson that Eugenics was simply kind of the thought back in the day. We see where that philosophy of the state and eugenics might still literally be influenced in some of the policies as the state views, as far as radical goes, Christians, hence returning soldiers as the number one domestic threat. So forgive us that we in turn, resent the state in power currently and strive for something different. The citizenship means you have attained a status that's earned and that you must be educated in the ideals and culture of the state. Until you have citizenship there is this thing of considered rights that are universal, and in that regard, we are at logical and practical odds of a precipice of striking a balance in assimilating a lower order of people into a country full of citizens.

This is something that's happened throughout history, and when we say lower order, that is not a genetic thing, but more of a social structure. If you take, for example, a population from a failed state, that population, for example Haiti, has been living in gang of warfare, essentially tribal. If you look at early American immigration, we glorify the tribalism in our media today with shows about gangsters and the violent times back then, and somehow we think that's different if we bring in tribes of people from failed states now. We've seen it in Europe, but we expect different results here, for some reason. The fact of the matter is, these people cannot be faulted. We look at it from a science, political science perspective, social science perspective, and you're going to get people acting tribal when there are new arrivals here. That's human nature. It's almost like physics. Therefore, the policies inviting a disastrous number to come in that would overwhelm the state to function for for any of its citizens, you have to question that policy. So, I don't know, but thank you.  

We're at the Q and A part, or whatever it's we have 15 minutes left, so we can press five star if you'd like to raise your hand make a comment or question and ask for clarification. Again, you can always ask. What did you mean when such and such was said? Or could you say a little bit more about XYZ? These things help. Indeed, we really appreciate everyone showing up, but those would be natural questions that I know that you must be walking away from every Lightline, and that you don't ask it doesn't do the rest of us a service. It eventually breeds some possible thinking in your own mind down the road. But I do appreciate everyone I'm just telling for time. Press five star if you wish. Otherwise, I hope you enjoyed today's Lightline and have a good day.

End

« Last Edit: Today at 10:18:09 by SonsofGod »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Quote from the 09/17/24 Tuesday Lightline by Dominick:
And Sadler picked up the manuscript from Piper, and we have the story and detail of that transmitted before, and maybe we can refer to that tape in this transcript. That would be nice.”

The following two transcripts were found:  

Sun LL 072323

Michael of Nabadon
You aren't historians. You are people who listen to the chief tell you you will know no history of what preceded The Urantia Book in the United States. Plenty. Plenty did. A woman by the name is Mrs. Piper in Boston received the outline and one snowy Christmas Eve Dr. Sadler was at her door. The doctor says to her, I am here by direction. Do you have something? Yes, she said. Mrs. Piper reached into her purse and handed him the outline of The Urantia Book. He took it to France, England and Belgium to study under Freud. Came back, established the practice, and not until 1922 did an Melchizedek show up in body, sit in front of his desk, ask him to sign a secrecy agreement, and told him just to wait until I can get back to you. In 1928 Machiventa Melchizedek got back to him in person. And the archangel Ryan stood above the heads of the Sadler contact commission and dictated into the atmosphere paper one, paper two and paper three all at one sitting. They didn't have tapes then. Christie took it down, as a good secretary. That's how it started folks. Ron has the history. He will not write it until those false historians are replaced with true historians. What a shame you don't know your history.

Sun LL 02.04.24

Michael of Nabadon
That is precisely it, Ron. In 1928, folks, those of you who don't know Machiventa Melchizedek appeared in the office of Dr. Sadler and Dr. Lena Sadler. It is William S. for the Sadler male component. They told him he was about to approach the presentation of the fifth Epochal Revelation to Urantia since the birth of Christ. Sadler said, well, isn't that dandy? I have the outline from Mrs. Piper of Boston. I picked (it) up on Christmas Eve 1904, which was the outline of the Urantia Book forwarded over by Imperator, the spirit guide to an English Rector.

The historians in the Urantia Foundation have yet to pick up the scent. Ron found it easily. The rector dictated the first three papers of the Urantia Book. That upset Lucifer so badly. He (the rector) was traveling in London and was on a horse-drawn bus. In those days, they were two tier and to get off at his stop he had to come down a series of steps. Ron knows they still do it that way. He lived it and worked in London. And for reasons of state let me tell you what really happened and the rector doesn't know all of it.

When he alighted out of his seat, he was riding on the top tier, which was open it was like a convertible. He came forward to go down the steps to alight at its next stop. When the horses stopped, the two front horses brought their forepaws off the street and the driver of the bus had to bring order and he insisted on pulling the reins. When he pulled the reins, the lead horse on the right, and its four horses on such a large carriage, stomped his feet and began to mule and that is to move back and forth under the yoke and try to pull loose.

What that was Ron was not Lucifer, but Caligastia trying to steady the bus enough so that when Stainton Moses alighted from the bus he would trip and fall. That's all Caligastia intended. But what happened? When Moses stepped from the bus onto the cobblestone of the London street in 1879 he fell, he tripped, and as it happened, a very large lorry approached the bus to its left and in the lane in which the rector stepped, it threw him under the lorry and crushed his right leg. He was done. Caligastia pulled it off more than he knew he did.

What happened next was that the rector was rushed to the hospital. The leg was reset, but he never recovered. Now he knew the preeminent transmitter of the day. I am holding that name back so you don't go looking. But she said to him, you need care. Stay in my rooms and I will have a doctor attend to you. He healed there. But one night, Caligastia slipped in and inserted what they did to Ron. It is a chemical into the blood system that destroys the blood cells and the cells in the legs.

That's what we're dealing with with Ron today. And it will end his life not. But we've got more complications coming. You on the Magisterial Foundation Board, have to understand it is very important, please, to stay the course. We're not going to reform it. The Magisterial Foundation has been gifted by Ron with an extremely valuable patent for free electricity. He also has the outline form of the Chronicles that is the life and times of a real return of Jesus to Urantia. Because I am cutting the Missions off, doesn't mean that Jesus is not returning.

There are some reference to the Urantia book here by Dr. Sadler and Archangel Ryan:

Tue Special LL 01.09.24 by Ron Besser

Michael of Nabadon
And finally this: you Ron are now speaking to the head of the Urantia Foundation and its trustees. We welcome you and thank you for your attention. This ability to communicate was never given to the Sadler's. The Sadlers heard it and could replicate in the office through Archangel Ryan. Ryan is a made-up name so that we may have an objective form to participate in their own hearing and know when they are called upon to respond and to whom they respond. I now produce a communication from Dr. Sadler.

Ron Besser  
Welcome Dr. Sadler. Go ahead as you please.

Dr. Sadler
Thank you, Ron. I'm pop, no one else knows that. And to you, the one listening from the Urantia Foundation: we welcome you and please use these communications as you may choose, there is no copyright. And finally this: my friends who are not listening and there are quite a number on this discussion forum cannot get the time to speak or listen to this particular Light Line. The tape will become available. It is copyright-free, use it as you choose. But it also contains an announcement of interest to every reader of the Fifth Epochal Revelation and those who will attend to future Epochal Revelation. We now provide the voice of Archangel Ryan.

Ron Besser
Thank you, Dr. Sadler.

Dr. Sadler
You're most welcome, Ron.

Archangel Ryan
This is Archangel Ryan. 

Ron Besser
We welcome you, Ryan. Please proceed.

Archangel Ryan
Thank you. I am the Archangel for your information that entered the tomb of Jesus as He lay lifeless in the tomb. Ron wrote a full chapter on it in a book called The Crown (The Crown, The Tomb, and The Coronation: The Imminent Return of Christ). The publisher somehow chose to issue it without editing. It caused a fury not only with the stores but also with the amazon.com where it was supposed to be sold. It is removed because it is trash, not. But because the editing was not done Ron has withdrawn it. But the first chapter of the Crown describes the awakening of Christ in the tomb. I dictated it to Ron. It's one of the most moving narratives I've ever read. Some day, you should all have a copy of it. Right now, it has been withdrawn because of the bad behavior of the publisher. (Actually, it is still available: $4 paperback & $5 hardback.)

Second, I am Archangel Ryan and I have little reserve of kindness for the type of bantering that goes on not only in the Urantia Foundation but in the Fellowship over our choice to establish a mission, a spirit mission to Urantia. Ron has seen to it that in spite of what you believe, you have the material. I have asked Ron to hold this Light Line so that I, Ryan the Archangel who presided with the Sadlers and dictated some of the material may be heard clearly. I am no longer particularly caring what the Urantia Foundation, the Fellowship, or other units of care for the Fifth Epochal Revelation are saying. Ron has to turn a deaf ear. He can't get his work done by listening and taking seriously some of the things being said.We are not chastising you who have joined here, you are totally innocent. However, please understand that we are going to face a storm of discussions once Jesus announces over a mass media satellite to your television and to certain radio stations the Second Return. Ron has already established that there is a person he wants to discuss this with on MSNBC. They are unusually frightened by the email that allowed the discussion to come to the point that there is an invasion of spirit to Urantia within the coming days of this month.

Please be advised all of you that I, Archangel Ryan will not be the spokesman but that we are asking Machiventa Melchizedek, Mantutia Melchizedek, and Manituba Melchizedek to become the spokesmen of any inquiries by the mass media, or by the Magisterial Sons, who also have a mission in the flesh in the coming two months. And finally this: the entire matter that we must attend to, is to make sure that all of you are well involved in becoming agents for the Regency.

You will learn as you go, that the Regency is the name of about a three-prong insertion of a spirit mission to Urantia. The first prong is the return of Jesus. The second prong is to reproduce the Sixth Epochal Revelation and the new biography of Jesus Christ. In a two-volume set, it should become available after the printing, which we think will be during March, May, and June of 2024. It's already on a data disk. Ron and his helpers must go through the pages to make sure there is no misprint of the page. And without going through spellcheck to make sure the alignment and text spacing is adequate. We are not about to tell you its appearance.

And this to you, Ron: you have been crippled by the insertion of drugs by the Creative Spirit. She then fled Nebadon. Strange as that may sound one must understand the insurrection of god the supreme. He attacked not only Nebadon but five other Local Universes in the area. The net result was to destroy her presence and that a new entity has been deitized to provide those supreme efforts that are essential to supreme acting adjusters and to other concerns of the tributes to the Paradise Trinity and to the triunities and the triodities. They have been revised. Everything in the list of the current Urantia Book regarding triunities is askew. The Sixth Epochal Revelation will rewrite those papers.

The Sixth Epochal Revelation will repeat the first 15 papers of the Urantia Book with modifications to the errors referencing the supreme. The entire concern of the Sixth Epochal Revelation and its companion volume, the Life and Times of Jesus which consists probably of about 1200 pages alone will become available not by sale, but by gift. That is how the distribution will start. We will provide Ron and his workers in the Magisterial Foundation those we want to have the gift. We are not going to sell it to the general public.

Ron Besser
And this: to those who may hear rattling in the tape, we are getting quite a serious northeast storm. We are now experiencing winds close steadily to 20 miles per hour and raining pretty hard. It's rattling this old house's windows.

Archangel Ryan
And finally to the rest of you: those who are not on the tape listening at the moment, you are required not to become insured. But to those of you who work directly with the Magisterial Foundation, you should be indemnified for about $100,000 each. Ron, and none of you have that kind of money but you will be made available for indemnification when the time comes, and under our instructions.
And finally this: I'm Archangel Ryan. I belong to the archangel corps, not just of Nebadon, but to Dominion. Many have made fun of the idea that we have at least eight local universes coming together and forming one government to share resources. The entire matter of the death of the supreme and the appearance of Jesus on earth has so emptied our resources, mostly by personnel, we have had to put what Melchizedeks we have and what other Divine Sons we have, together with our effort not only to provide this mission, but to indemnify eight local universes with a protection value that we must supply.

The supreme made it abundantly clear he would kill to get control of the local universes in this area. For your information, we have set up the return of Christ and it requires quite an office to do that up here. We have to put machinery in to make the institution of incarnation sustained. The supreme aimed his anger at that office. He destroyed the machinery and over 100,000 workers. They were created especially to see to the return of Jesus and that the apparatus for his return was totally in place. That was on June 19 of 2019. While that was going on one of the

Ron Besser
One moment.

Archangel Ryan
Vicegerents of the supreme appeared beside Ron invisibly and told him to shut down; he was no longer needed. Ron refused and told him to go take a hike. He burned the chipset in the computer. Ron has it repaired. I want to tell you at that moment, he (god the supreme) destroyed 30,000 seraphim loyal to the local universes and to Dominion. The formation we need with its resources combined to begin life in this universe, without supreme ascendancy. God the Ultimate has been triggered. He has taken, what of the supreme is left as filaments and elements left, combined them into His own mission, and is now preparing to oversee the incursion of Jesus Christ into Urantia and to whatever other planet within the system should hear Him. I am Archangel Ryan and I thank you for listening.

"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;