Author Topic: Lightline USA - 18 September - 2024  (Read 224 times)

Offline SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Lightline USA - 18 September - 2024
« on: September 18, 2024, 15:28:44 pm »
Lightline USA, September 18, 2024

This is an unusual Lightline on Wednesday, September 18, 2024

with MICHAEL OF NEBADON; MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK; 

JESUS and the UNIVERSAL FATHER speaking

Your host is Ron Besser

Link to the recording:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240918_110027

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline USA - 18 September - 2024
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 00:39:57 »
Thank you for posting the Lightline, Elise.  May they continue as scheduled and I am waiting for a new person to become a transmitter too, Elise.  If you find one, a transmitter, please let me know, and we will see to their premier as soon as possible.  We are running low on transmitters and I do not know why, so keep a watch out for one and bring them on to help with our Lightlines.  
Cheers!
Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline USA - 18 September - 2024
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 12:09:14 »
  • 091824 Audio Tape Wednesday Lightline USA; Host: Ron Besser
  • Subjects: Michael warns Israel and Hamas; The current status and membership of the Dominion; Lightlines and what others are doing in the name of God to be put in order; The new Urantia book and a new way of reading it; The new Epochal Revelation to be ready in about 24 months; Ron's home to have a new addition built for a special purpose.
  • Speakers: Michael of Nebadon, Machiventa Melchizedek, Eternal Son, Universal Father and Jesus.
  • Transcribed By: Moses Ouko
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240918_110027
Ron Besser
This is Lightline for Wednesday, September 18th, 2024. I'm Ron Besser, your host. Welcome everyone. Today is an unusual day even for me. I'm having trouble getting in and getting the phone to behave. Fortunately, we've got it all settled, those of you who have managed to get on the lightline for today. I would assume that Lemuel is too unwell, and I'm taking what he normally does, just to keep a lightline going.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael of Nebadon, Ron, and thank you. I want to tell all of you that the purpose of today's lightline is a little unusual. Dominick has got the controls. And did you turn on the recording, Dominick?

Dominick
I thought you did.

Ron Besser
Well, I don't see it. But-

Dominick
It shows it's recording, so carry on. It's recording.

Ron Besser
Okay, all right. Thank you very much.

Michael of Nebadon
The truth of the matter is that Ron's phone line has been tampered with. He can't necessarily get out with a telephone call easily. Furthermore, he just deleted 18 old calls. That leaves the phone empty and we can start our work with a new recording onto the phone line. For reasons of state, someone is going to have to put this lightline up. You've been doing it, Elise, but whoever wants to is welcome to put it up.

First of all, I'm Michael of Nebadon. You know that you are used to hearing my voice on these lightlines. What we have today is an anomaly. Ron has had nothing but trouble with the phone. He finally managed to get in recently with all of you. This lightline is probably the last lightline that you will have in normal circumstances. Why?

The lightlines are a chance for me to communicate with you and the universe to say hello. But for reasons of state, the cabal has seized many of the communication circuits on Urantia. And for that reason, we are having trouble getting in. We are now going to promise something to you, but it's going to take a little bit of time to do.

Today is the 18th of September. You are to hold a lightline tomorrow, whoever is listening. Dominick, you can take it, Ron you can take it, or anyone else that wants to take it for a Thursday. We don't usually hold Thursday lightlines, but I've got a special announcement that all should hear. Discuss this later, but right now I'm putting Machiventa Melchizedek on the circuit.

Ron Besser
Thank you, Michael. Go ahead, Machiventa, if you're there.

Machiventa Melchizedek
I am indeed, Ron, thank you. I want you to know, Ron, that you've had nothing but trouble since last night when you went to bed and discovered that your legs were being scratched and that there was an awful lot in your room that you were not used to. For that reason, you have slept poorly and as a result you're not real tuned into your mind which is rocking back and forth over an issue that you refuse to allow. What is that?

Number one, the Urantia phase of this mission is now complete. That phase deals with the production of the Magisterial Sons  as a unit to take on the mission. This morning I was advised by Monjoronson that he no longer considers his mission relevant. That should be quite a shock to you.

Three; The entire matter of communication with Salvington, me, Gabriel, and the others who have spoken to you so eloquently over the past few years is now truncated. What does that mean? It means that the lightlines will be continued to be held, but that the usual information flowing back and forth between you and me and Ron is now truncated.

Ron Besser
May I interrupt you, Michael?

Machiventa Melchizedek
Certainly.

Ron Besser
I'm getting additional notes. Are you aware of the additional speaking?

Machiventa Melchizedek
No, I'm not.

Ron Besser
They are saying that this is to not be ignored, but to be taken care of carefully. What is your response, please?

Machiventa Melchizedek
Very well done, Ron. That is the cabal trying to horn in. You see. Stay with this message and do not deviate.

Ron Besser
All right, thank you, Michael. And I'm warning, not my listeners, but those who are trying to interfere, that the liaison forces are now here. If you value your life, you will butt out. Now I'll return with our conversation. And I believe it was Machiventa.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Yes, Ron.

Ron Besser
Please go ahead.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you, Ron. I am going to tell all of you that the forces that have been used to do lightlines over the years have been scattered. What do we mean by that? It means that the usual seraphim that Ron uses to connect to this lightline is now here, but is silent.
Ron went in and tried the circuits twice this morning and they worked fine. But when he attempted to do this last one, he had to rely on Dominick. Thank God Dominick was there and started in on the lightline for us.

And for one last concern to you, Ron. You have had nothing but trouble since you went to bed last night with the cabal and their attempt to speak with you. You have refused and for that matter have done well up until this point.

Eternal Son
The point that I must make as the Eternal Son is this, Ron. We have to look at the cabal and its reason for concern with you. You are the only one who speaks clearly enough that people know that they are dealing with Michael of Nebadon and those he invites to join you, including Machiventa Melchizedek.

For reasons of state, we're going to alleviate any further communication after this lightline. And Ron and Dominick and anyone else we are in contact with to make sure that they have something to communicate with all of you. We'll advise what is happening as soon as they know what is happening. This lightline,

Ron Besser
Just a minute. We are playing games again here. Hold on please. They turned on another portion of the computer, and I'm getting interference. But there, it's straightened out.

Eternal Son
The truth of the matter is, Ron, that you are the one that communicates what is going on in spite of the problems. We are no longer going to speak with you, but we're going to speak with the personnel that have joined you.

Michael of Nebadon
We are not the Cabal. We are Michael of Nebadon and we are making sure that this lightline is heard and heard well. Dominick, would you put this lightline up when it's done? We're not sure who's going to put it up. Ron doesn't bother because he forgets about it.
This is what I want to communicate. Starting today, and that is September 18th, 2024, at 2 p.m. New York time, we have the following to speak to. This recording is no longer going to be made easily available on the internet. Ron will advise you, Elise and the others acting as hosts, Dominick included, occasionally, Lemuel, and anyone else that wishes to be a host, that the following strictures are in command.

I, Michael of Nebadon, have been to Urantia now for five days. I have run into nothing but trouble with Israel, with Hamas, and with the rest of the units that are fighting in the Middle East. I am disgusted with a lot of them. They are killing civilians at the rate of approximately One hundred five or four per day. That is unacceptable.

Furthermore, the death rate in Hamas's stronghold, Gaza, and the surrounding principalities is unacceptably high. Israel is using air to interdict but they are also bombing those areas set aside for the Palestinians to live in peace. I am now warning not only Israel, but Hamas. If you do not stop this war, I will. You'll see the consequences.

I am about to make my reappearance. I will be seen on Urantia, briefly. I'm not spelling the beans on what or how. But please be aware that I trust this transmission so well that I will use Ron to make the announcement. Do not go by other announcements if they appear.

Furthermore, I want it to be known, Ron, that your life will be truncated shortly. That's the way it has to be. You're now 82, and that's old enough for any human on this planet. The truth of the matter is you are planning to add a portion to your building. Don't do it. You would have loved it a year ago. This year is hell. Why?

The Trial that we have to offend for is that I am not going to appear as planned. The entire matter has become so, I won't say confused, but we are fighting a number of rebellions all at the same time. And it has to do not with you and missions to a planet. It has to do with the fact that we have joined and released a dominion.

The Dominion was supposed to protect Nebadon, as well as the five other local universes that joined it. Ron is extremely disappointed, and so am I. Avalon has requested to remove itself. Hensalon is no longer interested. Sensalon is willing to stay the course, but makes no advertisement that it will stay the course. And there are several other statements to go with this. But the domicile, for now, is dead.

Yes, and Ron says he's very disappointed. For reasons of state, Ron, when you come over, you will have a chance to look at the records and see that Avalon has been crushed by a rebellion of its own, by the Seraphim, no, by another order we don't have.

Ron Besser
Oh, all right.

Michael of Nebadon
For that reason, Ron, we are not going to promote you into the Supreme Court. You were looking forward to it.

Ron Besser
Oh yeah.

Michael of Nebadon
For reasons of state, the Supreme Court that includes Urantia under its auspices can no longer operate in this atmosphere. We are removing the Supreme Court from your didactic concern, Ron, and stay the course. Furthermore, the person that was leading it has requested to be…

Ron Besser
And I don't wish to repeat that word.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you, Ron. I am Michael Nebadon, and thank you for bringing it back. Let's start over. I am Michael of Nebadon. Period. I want it to be known that Jesus was planning to appear shortly. We have asked him to stop. I have visited Urantia for the past six days. I don't like what I find.

Nonetheless, you have a presidential election coming, and the rest of the world will stand around and look at it and wonder what they have. Kamala Harris is a fine person, but she is totally inexperienced, and God forbid what will happen if war comes to the United States.

We are no longer happy that the United States stands for us as it once did. One nation under God is sufficient, but one nation under a totally inexperienced individual is not worth reviewing. I am now concerned that your election, United States, in November might be a disaster. We are informing the government of the United States to stay the course and to avoid, if it is essential, a constitutional demand for an election this November. Let that sink in. The people around the presidential candidates are naive and, in some cases, stupid. The entire matter about the elections, I am not going to discuss in a lightline. But be careful. Watch out.

And now this: The entire matter of these lightlines has been my pleasure in Ron's and the others to produce. The production of these lightlines will continue. Dominick and the others including Elise and our Western friends are to continue without further abdication. Renee, you have had to visit South or Central America. You're back. Run your lightlines as in the past. Do not pass the torch. Not yet. Ron, you're going to be alive for years.

Ron Besser
Well, that certainly changes what I've been told.

Michael of Nebadon
Yes. For reasons of state, you laughed because you were shocked.

Ron Besser
Yes, I was by the statement.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you, Ron. Now I understand your mood. You are merely passing this through and listening as you go.

Ron Besser
That is correct, Father and Michael. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
Now, this to you, Ron. You are considering putting an addition to the house. Do so at your own risk. I would suggest that you do not consider it for the moment.

Ron Besser
I want that addition later on this year, but not now. All right, done. I am hoping Stephen Gitz hears this, but we need arrangements nonetheless, Stephen. I'll talk to you later.

Michael of Nebadon
And thank you, Ron, for getting that message across. Furthermore, this is to be done immediately. Ron, you have taken the last moment of the last day that we are going to do a lightline period to speak to Stephen and a few others. Don't get worried when this instruction is cut for a few days. We have got to put order to what lightline and what others are doing in the name of God. You are aware there are several units operating as you are. They will be truncated, primarily because they don't know what is essential.
And finally to all of you; Ron's keyboard and lightline software is not working. So he must guess at the number that have appeared here. I would say it's about 21. That you, Ron and Dominick and the others who favor operation of these lightlines, stand down for a week.

The next lightline is not until the 23rd of September. Elise and Dominick, no lightlines are to appear this coming week. That is primarily Elise and Dominick and perhaps Lemuel sometimes. And of course, Rene and Clency, if he is still doing it.
We are about to appear and it's going to be chaos. The reason I've asked you just to stand down is to let your anomalies of so-called broadcasters learn that they cannot handle the traffic. I expect that NBC will maintain the course as Comcast. But ABC and even CBS out of New York, will have a problem due to an overload of calls. I suggest they cut their phones off. I don't care what they broadcast.

Furthermore, you're not going to hear from me on television. You're going to hear from me in your own way. And finally, this: the trust that Ron has with Dominick is perfect. He asked Dominick to do something he does. If Dominick asks Ron to do something, he does. There is a perfect friendship there without problems. But Dominick, I'm warning you. Be careful. There is afoot a cabal, an insurrection that wants to undo your relationship. Just be sure that you hear it from Ron before you do anything.

And finally, this to all of you. I am Michael of Nebadon. I am the Creator Son of this local universe. Today I have received two onerous messages. One is from the insurrectionists that tell me that Urantia is doomed, that they intend to take it over and that they will use it as a headquarters for their order. Bullshit. No one tells the Creator Son, a sovereign Creator Son, what they're going to do like that.

You're safe. But Ron has been attacked and it's drawn blood on his legs by the cabal at night. He falls asleep and they bring a sharp instrument into his legs as he's sleeping. He feels it, but is subconsciously unaware. And furthermore to you Dominick, be careful. Make sure your cat is safe. Make sure your door is locked. And make sure you do not put up with any shenanigans.

Furthermore, to you Dominick, to Ron, Stephen Gitz, and to the rest of those you trust and use Ron, you are a good group. Stay with each other, regardless of what happens. Ron, you wanted to add a small addition to the house to meet in as a separate unit from the house. Do it, but be careful. There is no reason you need that addition now, but consider it if you're pressed.

And finally this to all of you. There are about 23 on the call. Ron can't tell because they messed up his software. The truth of the matter is that the phone, the phone lines, and the time will still stay the same. I will have a lightline, whoever takes it, this Saturday at 2 p.m. I will not hold a lightline on Sunday. And we'll worry about the dates and time later. Ron will put them up so that you have something solid to go by.

I have this to say. We are truncating not the missions, but we are removing the Magisterial Sons  not, but we are removing Jesus and myself. It is enough right now for the lightlines to be held by the Magisterial Sons , and that is enough for years to come to Urantia. Ron, you will die in that period. You are welcome up here for whatever you can find to do.

Ron Besser
Yeah.

Michael of Nebadon
And this, you will be invited to the Supreme Court, but you find the Supreme Court a little bit over your head. And the woman that you know well is saying, God forbid if I've got to train somebody on top of working the Supreme Court. In any case, you're on your own and we'll greet you as we can.

Ron Besser
All right.

Michael of Nebadon
And finally this to you Ron, that is a bunch of garble but that is what I want them to understand and they’ve been cut off.
And finally, to all of you. You have been good listeners, good participants, and good organizations. I want you to know that you are not forgotten by me in the coming Magisterial Mission. I am withdrawing from the Magisterial mission. Monjoronson will have something to say shortly. Jesus is his own guidance and I let Jesus speak to what he wishes to say alone.
I am your Creator Son, Michael. Good day for now.

Machiventa Melchizedek
This is Machiventa Melchizedek, Ron. Wisely done.

Ron Besser
One moment.

Universal Father
I am the Universal Father. Let me say this. You have been warned by Michael of the conspiracy of an insurrection that I detest. Shortly they will either be gone or dead. I promise. I have full power. I am never released of my wares or of my concerns for any planet, including Urantia.

Let it be known that I do care for you, Ron, in particular, because you have kept the voice steady and ready for years. You are not going over as quickly as you thought you were. And yes, I would favor that addition to your house. It is a perfect thing to do. I am asking, Stephen Gitz and all others to dedicate themselves to the trouble it's going to cause the household but build it and use it as soon as you can because that table and chairs will see to a new era.

The era of Michael of Nebadon not, but the era of the Universal Father to re-institute what should be done on Urantia. It's such a mess that it takes the Father to straighten it out. And finally, this to you, Ron: You have about 20 minutes left on your lightline. Let's do it this way, these 20 minutes. Here is Machiventa Melchizedek to say the word.

Ron Besser
Thank you, Father.

Machiventa Melchizedek
I am Machiventa Melchizedek. Ron, you stood up and said, thank you, Father, and all else who is for Urantia, and for what is right. This is Machiventa Melchizedek. I have asked a leave of absence from Paradise. It's alright, Ron.

Ron Besser
I understand, but we have Paradise at our back. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek
I want you to understand what is to be done. And may you put this tape up with this in it particularly because it's to be heard all over Urantia. Number one, we are not going to allow an insurrection to determine the direction this planet has to go.

Number two, I will not have anything brought to you or myself that suggests that the insurrection is winning. We have Paradise at our back. Three, I wanted to be known that Ron is going to live a nice long life, including that addition, Stephen. Get it built because it must be operating by year's end. Do you understand that, please?

And further, Ron, you are not going to die in spite of what they're doing to you. You are going to be fortified and they are out.

Ron Besser
Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek
And now here’s Jesus.

Jesus
Ron, you tear me up. You're as silly as they come. And you mean to be because you're not a jokester, but you find humor in almost everything that is to be done and it doesn't run right. Get that addition built.

Ron Besser
Thank you.

Jesus
And enjoy it because we are going to use it for two things. And listen very well people. Once again the United States is the place we are going to do a new Urantia book. It's already printed up here for consideration for down there. Ron is to receive the tapes. And that is the disks of the new Urantia book and convert it into text. And we will have it in a slightly larger book than what it was first issued as, your Urantia book. It will be blue with gold lettering.

And finally, this to you, Ron. You have taken cuts and bruises from that cabal long enough. They attack you while you're asleep, and you can barely move, barely walk in the morning because of what they do to your legs. That's over. They are not allowed in that room.

Ron Besser
Thank you.

Jesus
Thank you, Ron. And now this: I am Jesus, and I insist on reappearing. Ron will know categorically. Build that addition, Ron, and Stephen, help as much as you can. We need more help because it's gonna cost at least 65,000. That is a huge amount to Ron. He doesn't have it. But we will work on it.

Secondly, the truth of the matter is the addition is for everyone. It will be sealed off from the house with a separate door on either end. It will be at least 25 feet long and 30 feet wide. The head table, which is a conference room table, will seat 10. The background of which the table sits is a wall of wood mahogany, and it will contain two large candles on the mantle.

Ron has seen it in his imagination. Under the mantle is a genuine fireplace. The conference room table and that's all it's in the room except an easy chair or two, will be centered on the fireplace and removed sufficiently from it to not burn. The wall behind it will have a silhouette of Jesus talking to the children. You are my children.

When you sit in that room by invitation or you happen to visit enjoy the warmth of a fireplace and the picture under and over the mantle of Jesus pertaining to his work. It will be a conference room table with 10 chairs. There will be some easy chairs set to the side, and a glass panel will look out into the wide yard that Ron maintains with the flag.

The truth of the matter is the flag will have the American flag at the top, and it will be given the Nebadon flag to fly underneath it.

Ron Besser
Jesus, may I ask, are you all right?

Jesus
Yes, I am. Thank you.

Ron Besser
Ladies and gentlemen, this is Ron. I am getting an uneasy feeling. I suppose liaison forces have us in mind.

Jesus
Yes, Ron. go on.

Ron Besser
Then go on, Jesus, please. Thank you.

Jesus
The trial that this building will hold, Ron, is not only a new Urantia book but you will see to it that it designates a new form of people from this form and from others that you trust. And we will form a new organization to take care of the new Urantia book. You bow.
That indicates to me you understand perfectly well and are about it. Stephen Gitz, your work is necessary at 2709 to get the extension and get it done by Christmas, please.

Ron Besser
Thank you, Jesus.

Jesus
Thank you, Ron. You are looking at trying to find funds for it.

Ron Besser
May I speak Jesus?

Jesus
Yes

Ron Besser
I have done a quick calculation for the changes that we must do to the house to add the addition to and the addition will be at least 30 feet long by 25 feet wide. And it will open on one side in a glass partition to my fully grassed backyard. It has the American flag flying and several other accoutrements.

I want you to know, Father, that we will dedicate that room and that space to you and what Urantia needs. I am not going to speak to it because I do not have the list. I thank you, Father, for your support, for your care, and for being Father and Michael, and for being Michael. Thank you. May Gabriel always attend, for we are ready to take the orders that you may have. And I leave it back to you, Machiventa.

Jesus
Actually, it's Jesus.

Ron Besser
I leave it back to you, Jesus. I'm sorry.

Jesus
And finally, this: The trial that must be done for you, Ron, is to enlighten you with the fact that the entire reason for your being has been to institute the care of Jesus on earth. He's not going to stay there, of course, but he will use it as an HQ. And that is headquarters to those who are not fast. HQ will be resplendent, and I suggest you get that addition to the house yesterday. That's how important it is.

Ron Besser
Well, thank you for affirming what I wanted to do but was about to abandon due to what I consider a death.

Jesus
No. Thank you, Ron.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael of Nebadon and I'm speaking with Jesus now. Ron, get that addition up. Steven Gitz will be up to help secure a general contractor, and I want that built by Christmas time. There will be a wreath and greens on the mantle with red berries, and you will have a meeting room for 10, and a conference room table for 20 and we will begin our work.

Ladies and gentlemen, an important announcement. We are redoing the Urantia book. Ron will have control and it will be done in the new edition. Make sure you have plenty of table space, chairs, and storage.

Ron Besser
And I'm adding a kitchen.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you, Ron. To that avail, don't make it too big.

Ron Besser
Just enough for running water and a fridge.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you, Ron. And now this, in a bathroom,

Ron Besser
Yeah, but not in the kitchen.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you. And now this to you, Dominick. You are leery of any such plan. But I assure you, you don't know Ron. I will discuss with you this evening when you go over there and I expect you to be there. That what is to be said should be said to this group. But please make a recording of what you discuss this evening. And then Ron or Dominick or someone else that can do transcriptions, transcribe the tape so that all of you know what is said.

Ron has fooled with the idea of adding an addition to the house, roughly off the back porch and back for at least 25 feet and about 25 feet wide. It is to have a conference room table in it. It is to be manicured by a rug. And on one side, open entirely to a spacious lawn with the American flag flying. That is his dedication to us.

To him we dedicate the following, a new Urantia book, and a new way of reading it. We will provide the access not only to the Urantia book online, the new one, but you will have a new way of reading it. Wait till you see it. I leave it for you to consider.
The next few months are busy ones. Pray that Ron lives long enough to see it and pray that the cabal around him learns to be disgusted with their behavior. And you, Lully, become a seraph of concern that sees to his work. You are not dismissed. And Simone, your charge. Lully with your partner. May you see to it that a decent group of Seraphim arrive to begin this work of a new epochal revelation.

It's not redoing the Urantia book. We are going to do a new Urantia Your Book. Ron would love to have it ready for printing by the end of December. Too fast, Ron. Certainly by mid-year of 2025, it will be ready for the printing.

That is what's going on in York. What is going on where you live? Well, the next lightline is going to discuss that. It's too much right now. Ron, get that addition on. We will be watching you and praying that it can be done simply. The 65,000 that you've got to find to do it will be found. We thank you all for listening and being a part of this lightline.
We have nothing further to do, and we are not opening this for discussion. But discuss it on the discussion forum, if you will. It doesn't get enough to do. Talk about it. Listen to what Ron may have to say. That's it everybody, I am Michael of Nebadon.

Machiventa Melchizedek
I am the Magisterial Son, Machiventa, and I say this to all of you. Pray that Ron can live. He is healthy, but the cabal is cutting him up. This morning, he has new blood on his legs. That is how vicious they are. We pray that the Father may take a hand.

Universal Father
This is Father, I do Ron and I make this score. Do as you must, but do you as planned as well. I am your Father. I am the Father to all of you. Remember this, he needs donations. He's too embarrassed to ask. He thinks that the extension is going to be about 65,000.

The production of the book is going to cost at least $75,000. You are not asked to make this up, or are you asked to give. But encourage others to give if they will. It is vital work. You will have a new Epochal Revelation in about 24 months. We'll leave it go at that. I am your Father.

Michael of Nebadon
I am your Creator Son, Michael. Good day.

Ron Besser
The conference is over, folks.

End.