Author Topic: NEW PLANET(September 23, 2017)  (Read 843 times)

Online Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
NEW PLANET(September 23, 2017)
« on: September 23, 2024, 18:48:41 pm »
GENERAL INTEREST INFORMATION / This Is Not Niburu - New Planet Revealed Beyond The Orbits of Neptune&Pluto
« Last post by Ron Besser on Today (September 23,2017)at 10:02:42 AM »
MICHAEL OF NEBADON:
It gives me great pleasure to tell you that the plant that some call Niburu is actually an inhabited planet beyond the orbits of Neptune and Pluto.  I provided the following to Ron last night to post this information to the radio staff headed by the Truth Book efforts of one called Paula.  She refuses all emails from Ron and this fell to the floor yet they all know there is truth in everything he represents and are working to avoid her in the email stream even today.  Unfortunately this material no longer gets out to anyone unless you do it, and as such you need to take your own issues there too as the Ubooksrus people are making a real mess of the fifth epochal revelation by delving into everything including calling today, the 23rd of September, the day ends as it was.  Such will happen but not on the 23rd of September but more like October ??.  I prefer to say October 19th as a wild guess but Ron will not allow me to set specific dates anymore [mostly].  I also state that whoever wrote the invitation blurb to listen to them today also wrote that Niburu was a factor in the forecast of the 23rd being doomsday as he speculated earth would or could collide with it.  That is what triggered Ron to write regardless of Paula's ban on anything he supplies,  I rest my case.  Michael.   

The perturbations seen in the orbit of Pluto and once in a while with Neptune, indicates a rogue gravity field adrift beyond the orbit of Neptune.  Revelation now tells us that a small inhabited planet swings around a sun in another Local Universe that is adjacent to Nebadon.  That star with this inhabited planet sits on the edge between the two Local Universes of Wolvering and Nebadon and even slides ever so briefly into the Local Universe of Avalon.  When the Angona System disturbed Monmatia, it tilted Neptune on its side and pulled the little inhabited planet into the outer  area of the Kuiper Belt of orbiting fractured rock and pumice.  Ever since then, the Wolvering star system operates to place this inhabited planet into an orbit that goes through three local universes.  The little inhabited planet takes 613 Urantia days for its year and disturbs orbits of Pluto and Neptune, as it goes between those two planets in its yearly journey.  When the little inhabited planet passes through the Kuiper Belt, it carries enough atmosphere on its surface to reflect back light and atmospheric gasses into the Pluto orbit and that allows Pluto to gain fine lines of rings around it.   Ron Besser
« Last Edit: September 23, 2024, 18:51:52 pm by Jose Vargas »
José L. Vargas Núñez