Author Topic: Lightline Netherlands International  (Read 1113 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Lightline Netherlands International
« on: September 30, 2024, 16:46:33 pm »

Lightline Netherlands International,  30 September 2024

This is Lightline Netherlands International for Monday 30 September 2024

Your host: Elise 

This session was with MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK;  ARTHURA;  GABRIEL OF SALVINGTON;
and VAN (known as VAN the STEADFAST) and most surprisingly with the TRINITY and THE UNIVERSAL FATHER, 
who I felt were potently present when I had the privilege of delivering Their beautiful messages to us. 

We thank Them all for being here with us today. 

Link to recording:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240930_110120

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass
    • View Profile
Re: Lightline Netherlands International
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2024, 21:06:32 pm »
  • 093024 Audio Tape Lightline Netherlands International; host: Elise Sophia Veronica
  • Subjects: Melchizedeks are again at their places on Urantia awaiting the start of missions, the presence of Spirit on Urantia will be such that every person will know of it, Arthura continues to be present and provide support to Michael, remember that all are connected and are one, each should seek Father’s will, past cultures are important and should be taught to our children, and the Trinity and Father are one and always with us;
  • Speakers: Machiventa Melchizedek, Arthura, Gabriel, Van, The Trinity, and Universal Father;
  • Transcribed By: RAZ ( I welcome corrections - message me )
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240930_110120

Elise  
Good evening and Good day to all. This is Lightline Netherlands International. Today is Monday, 30, September 2024, I'm Elise, your host for this Lightline, and I welcome you all. Now, let's see if we can find connection with the world of Spirit and to possibly get someone to speak to this group. But first, I would ask you to join me in a prayer of sincere thanks to our Father in heaven, who is keeping this group together and provides us the opportunity to share in the things we long to hear and be a part of. Father, we thank You for Your grace and goodness to this world, a world that is not always very friendly or grateful to You. So today, we pray for those who are not aware that they can and may share their lives with You, Father, and who do not have this wonderful opportunity to hear Your voice. We pray that they may soon discover You in their hearts. Amen. Now let's be still and see if anyone from the spiritual world likes to come to us and talk to us, please.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Good evening to you and others on that side of the globe, and good day to all others on the other side. I am Machiventa Melchizedek. I think I am largely speaking to the same group that gathered here on the Sunday Lightline with Ron Besser. I'm happy to see you all back. You're happy, a little confused, maybe after Sunday, and maybe a little suspicious too, after so many changes that have been announced over the years, months, and days. But We know one thing, We have to send the cabal home. Which means they should be eliminated, and many of them have been eliminated by now. But secretly, they keep hiding in the most unlikely places and popping up unexpectedly.

But We have the most powerful forces using against them, and they will soon be cleared, because Our work is there for a serious start again, when We will begin in full force, as We hope to see in a little while. Many, often Melchizedeks, have, once more taken their places on Urantia, and they know exactly what needs to be done first and what should be put aside for later times to look at. We, the Melchizedeks all have Our own agendas, but numerous things have come up that also require Our attention, and all of that must be done in an orderly manner so that We can be sure when We approach Urantia and its people well and with the best of intentions. For even a divine appearance that will be very different and beyond your expectations.

We have come to the conclusion that every individual on this planet will need to know about the presence of God at hand on earth, and the fact that the planet is visited and guided by celestial beings whose names you have heard for 1000s of years, but find it difficult to be confronted with and to accept as a reality. But the truth is that this is the reality that man will have to face, and We will inform every nation of our presence and tell them in due time what our missions entail. Well, sure some of your leaders and rulers will certainly object vehemently. But We have Our methods of approaching each personality and each nation, culture, and its beliefs, and We will never disturb the people in their sincere faith that pays tribute to the Creator, the one true God, and Creator of all.

I am Machiventa Melchizedek, and We want you to remain calm and not speak of the things you hear or read, because time will unfold everything, and people will become familiar with the new situations, and they will gain more confidence and believe in what is happening as the days go by, and when they see and hear what We bring in these missions, which are, of course, very strange to you, and could even be a bit uncomfortable to the people of Urantia, who are not accustomed to any contact or interference with Spirit.

I am Machiventa Melchizedek. I am in charge of the Melchizedeks present on your planet, and I can tell you that We are a large, highly experienced group, along with hundreds of our staff members for each of the Melchizedeks Who work for Michael's missions and the many other assignments that We have to accomplish on Urantia, the planet, yes, the planet where everything is different and never easy. Stay tuned to the discussion forum, and what will be announced in the coming days, or rather weeks. Ron Besser will always be the one announcing the news or other events. So be alert and stay on track. This is Machiventa Melchizedek for now, and I thank you all.

Elise  
Thank you Machiventa, thank you so much for coming and speaking to this group.

Arthura  
Hello, everyone. This is Arthura. I greet you all. Yes, I'm here. I'm still here, and I have the ability to connect. It is not hard to connect with you today. Elise, I'm here and I will remain here on the planet and around it for a long time until the planet is cleared from the evil that is still among its people that keeps the planet in a heavy mist and far removed from God, Who is your only true and divine rescue. I'm Arthura. I am dedicated to Michael and His concerns over a planet in a most complicated situation that involves so much more than you are all aware of. Of course, you are not familiar with the circumstances in the universes, but I can tell you that there are many wicked things that Michael has been trying to remove from His universe for a very long time, and the resistance He encounters from the rebels and war on your planet are great obstacles to the progress of His universe.

You hear about new decisions, new schedules that were told to you on the Lightlines. You know also, and We know much better, of the persistence of the Magisterial Sons Who are wonderful and compassionate beings, Who never give up to stand ready for the people of the planets. They are working hard for planets as yours. Urantia is one of a kind, yes, one of a kind in how people are able to destroy a planet instead of bringing their habitats to fruition. We're all very grateful for the patience and mercy that Michael of Nebadon offers you, in a time when almost no one seems to include God in their lives, where God is a forgotten person in the hearts of the people who keep thinking they can do anything they wish for themselves, but the Magisterial Sons and many other personalities on high oversee the sad situation into which the people of Urantia have fallen, so deeply rooted in selfishness that good and sustainable solutions must be found to solve the problems that have arisen.

I Arthura, have mentioned many things and given some indications for new methods dealing with society, but that is just a start to wake you up and to point out the changes that now need to be addressed, need to be discussed with your representatives of your governments. Something that is almost impossible in times of war and disagreements and on a world where peace is still far away. But people, this is what needs to be addressed or even forced on Urantia and Michael of Nebadon has decided to deal with the planet as it should be dealt with, and to get the missions going and continued as planned. I am Arthura, and I support Michael wholeheartedly in his perseverance for bringing order to his local universe of Nebadon. I will be here to assist. I'm Arthura at your service. I wish you a good day.

Elise  
Well, thank you. Thank you, Arthura. Now, this is Elise. Let's see if there are any other people from on high who would like to address us.

Gabriel  
This is Gabriel of Salvington.

Elise  
Oh, welcome, Gabriel, welcome. Please go ahead if you like.

Gabriel  
Oh, yes, I do like to speak to you people. I do like to be here. You're on a planet here that has been so far distracted from the business of the Father and from the purposes that Michael, your Creator Son, has in mind for you. I would like to tell you what is ahead of you when We work together, when We strive for better times, when We give ourselves to the Father, to His sons, and to all who work for the purpose of a better evolution on your world and other worlds. Here and there we see feeling for your brothers and sisters. You're all connected. Know that as human explorers and caretakers of this beautiful globe that has been turning for centuries, and it desires to progress in its final evolution from an experiential planet with so many life forms on it. You are all a part of it, and it's the most beautiful journey you will ever take.

You meet people you like, you meet people you dislike, try to love everyone. They all have good personalities when you learn to know them. When you leave this world, you will meet the many beautiful personalities created everywhere throughout the universes, all journeying to serve the one God and His infinite creation. I do have to call on all of you that the hour is near when you will no longer have the time to decide what to do for God's creation if you do not stop killing and exploiting your planet that has been given to you to cherish and preserve and for you to grow a worthy soul that may guide you through the trials and experiences on your way back to the Creator, your Father on Paradise.

I am Gabriel. I have known Michael of Nebadon for millions of years, and I know how Michael loves and cares for His created universe that is named Nebadon, which he maintains in His own divine rulership, but always in accordance and appreciation to the will of the Universal Father. We have oftentimes presented you with a multiple choice of opportunities and centuries of time to grow and develop yourselves and to adapt yourselves to what is yours to maintain and love. But to this day, the human races have not been willing to understand God's plans with man who is made in His image and likeness, who can ascend to the highest in his service to God, and who can fulfill God's desires that man become like God in his own reality.

Now think about this again as you return to your worldly obligations and be committed to the will of the Father, who only asks of you to be good and true as He is good, true, and beautiful. These divine attributes of the Father will help you understand who you are and what your purpose and presence is in today's world over which you have no control other than to seek and explore and live these divine qualities that will help you in your efforts to reach the truly meaningful heights of serving God by serving your brothers and sisters in the flesh. I am Gabriel. Please, always be aware of the little things that are expected of you so that you can do the great things that will be given to you to share in the responsibility of God's creation which will never cease to give you the satisfaction of being a proud child of your Father In heaven that may share in the Father's business forever. This is Gabriel of Salvington, always in service to Michael of Nebadon. Goodbye.

Elise  
Thank you, Gabriel, thank you for your words and for visiting this Lightline. Okay, let's see if there is anything else. Just give me a minute, and let me look at the dashboard and I see some other internet callers, and Roger Raz has joined us, and Charlotte has joined us, and we have 18 on the call, that includes me.

Van  
Hello, everyone. This is Van. I am passing by, and I would love to speak to you. You know me from my contacts with many of you. I have lived in different cultures on your planet. I have lived in so many different places in the universe. I have had contact with many cultures, and you may wonder if this time of turbulence and war could still be named a culture. But as you know, a culture is a style of living and behaving in a specific time frame and develops, whether with or without peace or war, on a planet, and keeps evolving throughout any given time.

I am Van, and I know much of your cultures, your world cultures. I have lived on your planet for a long time, in times of great culture, but also in times of hardly any progression. I have seen many cultures come and go while visiting on assignments. I have seen beautiful culture come to the heights of its potential, and I have witnessed declining cultures, and it is certainly worth to study those cultures today, their historians, the scientists, the artists, the buildings and constructions from earlier times that are left to inform you about the many different cultures that have been of influence through your culture you are living in now.

It would be wise to teach your children about their inheritance and to offer them readings, poetry, foreign scripts, and symbols that represent the diversity of cultures that we see on your world. Take your children back into history to learn the customs of their ancestors from whom they have evolved into what they are at this moment in history. The past, the present, and the future are all interconnected. Men learnt and gives forth again to the next generation. And so many cultures have their scripts about God, of how they praised and worshiped God in their beautiful temples and churches and how they teach you about the days of the past. By reading and writing the scripts you'll also learn about the influence God has had in history and the importance of God in the life of His people, whether today or back in the history of your planet. For your culture, today still carries the remnants of cultures that came before you. You are a product of your history and of all the former cultures on Urantia.

Man has been struggling to keep his head above water, and many times has almost drowned, but throughout time some beautiful world cultures have flourished, bringing the world a lot of good. Also, good opportunities have been lost, and steps in progression have failed, where man has not been able to maintain its culture because of sudden disinterest or geological unexpected circumstances on the planet. Lag occurs where higher cultures fail to spread their knowledge over large parts of the world, where men could have become more united if the civilization would have instructed the lower ones. But conquest was often the goal of expansion to the point of getting into war and destruction in which any culture suffers deterioration.

Part of the cultures still remain with you in your genes and you will be the bearers of new generations which have learned the lessons of the past to take you to new heights of social, economic, and scientific progression in history which will stimulate and be a wave of new sciences and new religious understanding of God in your life and culture on a planet inhabited by humans. On Urantia, it is also the living experience in your history, where people have the blessings of the incarnation of the Creator Son of Nebadon, that has changed history again and is now at a point of where to go in its future to maintain the valuable lessons for a new culture brought to Urantia by Jesus. And although it may be difficult at times to understand and to know how much you have been blessed by Michael's bestowal to your planet, you will see in times to come. Keep this in mind and inform your children about the history and morals that have made this planet of today. Your culture has taken you where the world is now, for better or worse, it is Urantia's inherited history you all live in today. I am Van. I am leaving you again, and I wish you all a good day.

Elise  
Well, thank you so much, Van. It was really nice to hear from you again. Please be back some time.

Van  
Thank you, Elise.

Elise  
Okay, Just give me a minute, because I sense there is something else, but I'm not sure. I sense something else, and it's much stronger. Just a minute.

The Trinity  
This is the Trinity. We are God. We are One in Three and Three in One. We find Our existence in each Other, and We are God; Father, Son, and Spirit as One in all power and knowledge. We are Deity. We know the beginning and the end. Our power is endless and unlimited. We are always One in all that is and forever will be. This is the truth and nothing but the truth.

Universal Father  
This is Father. I'm coming to you to make you aware that there is a tremendous power in My universe that is working for the development of creation forever continued and for all to rely on and turn to in confidence in present and future situations as you live your lives on this planet, or begin traveling through the universes that I have created to share with the many entities who are all My children, living in the realms of time and space. I am Father, the Source of all. Of you. There is none other. I am and will forever be. I am the Source. I am the Center. I am the Whole. There is nothing without Me, and there will be nothing without Me in the created universes and beyond, in the vast realms that exist where no one goes until I open them to you.

Keep your faith and never lose focus on Me, for your life is in My hands, and I will keep you close to Me. I will protect and guide you, and send you My helpers to show you the way to be with Me forever. I am your Father. Do not forget. This is Father. You serve Me well, all of you. I want you to be good to yourselves and to others who need your attention today. There are so many lonely people who start the day in solitude, they yearn for company, a person to talk to, or someone who just cares. You do not have to travel to those who are victims of war and disasters. They live too far away from you. Remember them in your prayers, but look for people around you, a neighbor or a forgotten friend. You are all humans. You need each other. You were created to form a society, to care and love one another, to create a world of peace in which each of My children can grow into a man or a woman who knows Me, who will find truth, and freely shares all you have been given.

Your world, the material creation is suffering and the people on it, it has been continuously deprived and has almost reached the end of what it can offer its inhabitants, and it's now almost made impossible for her to expand her beauty and offer the wonderful experiences of constant possibilities for a full and rich life. Instead, the planet and its people suffer from war, oppression, and poverty so visibly present on various parts on her surface, where her beauty has been taken away by drying her out, in extracting her fluids, in cutting down her beautiful forests to make way for dry land where the profits from the sales of its trees disappear into the pockets of a few, regardless of what will happen to the planet in its atmosphere.

I am your Father. I am your Universal Father, and I ask you to let your heart speak for you. Go within and seek Me, and you will discover what you can be. Do not forget Me or any of My children, for they all need health and happiness in being able to find and serve Me. All have the right to enjoy this beautiful planet, and all have the obligation to work for the unfoldment and fulfillment of their souls and that of the planet on which they find their existence. I am the Universal Father. I'm speaking here to all who have ears to hear but you live in a world where the concept of a heavenly Father has disappeared so far that most on this world do not even know I exist.

This time is a time of searching for truth that has been lost in the power of your churches that tried to honor God but have forgotten who is truly represented behind the rituals and customs of a congregation that only works for its leaders but gives little to its followers in faith. I am your Father God, and will always be, with or without church. The faith and knowledge of My being is hidden in the soul of every human being. And everyone who longs to be with Me will learn to seek Me in his own heart and know how to express their love for Me and to the people who live and work for the Father so that God will be anchored in the heart of man.

More light will come upon the earth as people begin to realize that all is One, in and through Me, and they will experience this divine connection. They will no longer hate or be jealous of each other and war will be a thing of the past. Primitive behavior will be replaced by their goodwill in bringing people together and promoting cooperation and unity among all people of all nations. I am your Father, your Universal Father. Please bow your heads before me. I am the Father, the Source of creation. Everything has its origin in Me and shall always return to Me. I am your Father. I bless you, My dear children.

Elise  
Thank You, Father, thank you so very much. Well, this is Elise, I do not think we get anything else and this was wonderful to hear from the Universal Father. And I just want to thank so many of you are who are present today and well we have some time left, and before I close off this Lightline, I do want to go quickly to you, Ron, and to see if you have anything for us because you're present here today, I have unmuted you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Thank you, Elise. I have nothing really to add to your splendid words. I am, of course, tired of the standard routine of speeches and this was so refreshing, I'm almost asleep, not because of you, but because of the balm of the words. I thank you so much, Elise, for that beautiful lecture, that beautiful concern that you expressed through your voice today. I'm going to turn this back, it's one minute to three here, and we are going to close this Lightline down, I assume, when I turn it back. So take it away again, Elise and I thank you.

Elise  
Yes. Thank you, Ron. Thank you for your words and well, thanks to all speakers here, our Universal Father, in particular, it was beautiful to get this message from You, Father. But of course, all the other speakers, Arthura and Machiventa Melchizedek, and we had Van, and Gabriel, I think I have mentioned Them all, and of course, the whole list that's here together with me. I feel very privileged to have been able to do this Lightline. And I really didn't know that it would end up like this. It was a very beautiful ending for all of us, and I thank you, and we'll hope to see you next week. If not, we'll hear it in any new or present schedule. We'll wait for that. Thank you and goodbye.

end
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)