Author Topic: My Message and My Return ( Oct 4, 2016)  (Read 817 times)

Online Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
My Message and My Return ( Oct 4, 2016)
« on: October 05, 2024, 16:49:41 pm »
Threads for New Transmissions / Christ Michael on His Message and Return
« Last post by 7inOcean on October 04, 2016, 11:03:53 PM »
Teacher: Christ Michael of Nebadon
Subject: My Message and My Return
T/R: Sue Whiley/7inOcean
Date/Time: 4/10/2016 3.35pm (ADST) 13.35 (GMT)

“This is Christ Michael here Sue, write this as it comes to you in your mind and on your lips as you speak it.

“With concentration, you put that effort here in receiving me as I am in you, truly I am here and am ready to begin. My message has been received on those Mansion worlds where it is well regarded and all are happy to hear that I intend to return to my bestowal planet to do what is necessary as the Universal Father, the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit deem it to be in accordance to the plans approved by them and the Ancients of Days. The universe Censor has kept this transmission that I plan to speak is well hidden as it pertains to bear much thought for all who inhabits the world of the cross.

“There is but one gripe I have and that is the concern I have with the unrest in the Middle East and it is there where my words will have done a bitter blow to those who perpetuate carnage and bloodshed that must come to an end.  It will when they soon find the earth they stand on will be shattered by earth’s tectonicism that nothing will be left standing as it is.

“No this is not your imagination and neither is it mine, it is so dire that I come soon to warn and to avert those that can be saved who listen to my words….”

[There was a pause…I felt a sadness…..Yes Father please continue]

"Yes, I’m sorry, I pause too as I weep for what will transpire as it soon becomes apparent the loss of human life will continue in large quantities as things occur and much of it is due to so many who do not take seriously what I say to them when I do.

“This is where I need you, my friends, to hear me well and act wisely as I speak it.  Know what it is I speak to and know that is for all of you to take heed of the Father’s words for all.  It is not I that speak but Him who sent me and bid me to speak as if your life depends upon it if you so choose.

“Soon after my announcement things will become clearer to you where you stand.  The harvest is plentiful and the labourers so few. I have only so many of you to abide in the work that you all know it is to bring many teachings, corrective thinking and change in the way governments operate and function.

“There is so much work that I doubt that you may not handle it without the training required of you to manage what is necessary, and so many of you who are up to speed, will be set aside for the training to be allocated soon after my announcement.

“Truly do I say unto you, abide in me as I abide in you while my announcement must make its mark with all Urantians far and wide, high and low, that it may truly reach and do what it is intended to do, to wake each one of you to the truth I bring to your ears and to your heart.

“This will be all for now as I prepare myself to be very real in your eyes shortly. Domytia my friends, see you soon.”

End.
José L. Vargas Núñez

Offline mitchfloyd

• View Profile
Re: My Message and My Return ( Oct 4, 2016)
« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:24:09 »
Long overdue warnings. Amazing.

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: My Message and My Return ( Oct 4, 2016)
« Reply #2 on: Today at 09:09:51 »
What upset me the most is that we are now witnessing a repetita of what was announced in october 2015 and 2016 in a series of transmissions bring about by Jose. Is october the month of all happenings, when I will be 77 on the 30th ? I hope so, it will be my birthday gift.
« Last Edit: Today at 09:17:57 by Clency »
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.