Author Topic: THE BELL (October 17, 2016)  (Read 114 times)

Online Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
THE BELL (October 17, 2016)
« on: Today at 08:01:33 »
General Discussion / Re: THE BELL
« Last post by Ron Besser on Today at 11:24:22 AM »
(October 17, 2016)

Indeed this is Monday, and an event is taking place as I write this I am not yet informed of that has a direct bearing on the issue of the Bell and the issue of the Second Return.  I have to wait to hear, and maybe we will all hear what issue is being addressed concerning the Magisterial Mission and its appropriate response to the reappearance of our beloved Jesus at this time.

Overmind strikes the right and proper attitude toward symbols such as this Bell represents.  I capitalize the mundane work bell, because of its importance to us to be regaled as to why it is used and why it will be used later today or tomorrow.  I am merely a messenger and I have no deep insight into what they do concerning the use of the symbol of Bell, but I hear them talking about it even now.

Michael of Nebadon - "Ron is correct as he speaks, but he is also the one we elect to remind all of you it is a symbol and nothing else, and that symbol will be placed in many minds either later today or tomorrow as we prepare to step forward with the showing of a bell in your minds as a way to tell you the event you have all so hoped for over years and years of off and on progress, is indeed going to show and the event shall proceed.

"I have asked Ron to speak briefly to his view of the event."

Ron - My heart is truly with Michael on what is to transpire and what has been a true pain to bring forward due to all the conflicts spirit must go through to clear the way for the return of Jesus.  I am not confused by the problems all of you face, and people like Nova Prime, bring to me the pause I must feel to let all rejoice in their own ways without putting words in their mouths.  I sincerely hope we have a peace that goes beyond all understanding, only if for a brief few minutes while the Second Return is announced, and the Magisterial Sons speak openly and honestly about what is to happen to our earth.  Good day.

Michael of Nebadon - "Your hopes are ours and Ron is genuinely moved by the idea that at last something can be said regarding what is to happen.  Monday, the day announced to hear the Bell is upon us and it is almost over in the Philippines and other places east of York.  I am truly happy for Ron to hear this as he is truly broken over what he has had to go through to even physically sit in his chair at the computer to write these words.  Some day he will understand why that has happened, but for now, he and the rest of us are caught up in the drama to see Jesus speak quietly and thoroughly on television and radio.  I am Michael and we asked Jesus to speak, but there is too much going on to have the time to do so, so let us present Immanuel of Salvington place his views for Jesus and Himself to the audience here:

Immanuel of Salvington, The Recent of Days on the capital of Nebadon - "I am Immanuel, and it is up to me to send all of you a personal greetings over the coming of Jesus to this sphere once more.  He is ready and willing and he must make amends to all who have called upon him for centuries to right the wrongs being perpetuated on Urantia even today.  His work is to bring back the idea of sanctity and worship to Urantia, and to bering back the decency that good living brings to all people on this sphere.  I tell you this"

"Jesus, will become the entire use of the Magisterial Mission to begin with, and with his appearance radio and television will be revealing what he wants done immediately and when and how.  He has proposed most of this work to all of you before and I am not going to relist what that is.  However, be aware that all drug use and all use of violent weapons will no longer happen nor work.  I am truly unable to sense how this plays on a planet that is so dependent on guns and opium but you all must understand these are devices of ill will and escape from reality.  I am sure that the last remnant of fire power on earth will be in the Middle East, but spare the care for them, as they are now under the gun to be removed as quickly as justice can see to their removal.  Syria will die as a nation.  In its place will be two nations, and they will be enemies, but there will be no gun fire or civil war or the dislocation of people as there has been recently.  I carry this message directly to American intelligence if they can find it in all the posting that occurs on this forum, and to remind the Americans to keep hands off or you will die of too many wounds at the diplomatic table we will conform shortly once Jesus has had his say.

"I am now speaking for Jesus:

"We are able to stand so much and no more.  You all see it as a defensible act to prepare for war if China goes too far, and you will never have my say so regarding what that means to spirit, but it will not happen now, and China itself must make amends to the region for its belligerency and its wishes for domination around its area of influence.

"Our work for spirit is two fold:

1)  No one is going to parade nasty nuclear weapons ever again, and North Korea will die by its own hand if it tests one more weapon in its strategy to dominate their area of influence;

2) Break no rule concerning the death of another, and you attempt to murder or find murder your friend, your soul will be replaced with the emptiness of the Supreme's desire to let such acts forever become a complication of all need to bury yourselves at once;

3) I have no idea how many of you use drugs, but I am sure some do, and that will cease, and probably at great difficulty for those who do use drugs.  Addicts will have no use for anything any more and if they die a death of retribution due to drug use, it is to remind that soul nothing is useful when things are used to escape or deny existence;

4) Love is useless in combat, and therefore, combat will cease and the militias of this world will be turned into the work of saving those who cannot be saved otherwise;

5) I am not using much of the speech when I say that the speech will be met with incredibility and license to pillage and if that happens no one will escape the dire consequences of what we have in mind when this event unrolls before your eyes on your screens either today or tomorrow.  Your lives are forfeit if you attempt to do anything about it, but your lives will be saved if you remain silent and quite during the first forty-eight hours of this announcement.

"I am Immanuel, and I await the sound of the Bell as all of you do. Good day."

Michael of Nebadon - "I have asked Ron to recite a prayer with me as we write this conclusion:

"I Father give unto you all that I am:  I wish to provide all my understanding of what it is I know for the good of the people I know;

"I Father give all I know to the Kingdom of God, and I pray they will accept me without violence."

"We now close this with a solemn oath to all:  Keep your powder dry and Ron will be fully available shortly as he has had a revision of consciousness that defies explanation in its profound loss of the ability to hear or see or do for 72 hours, yet he could write all of you when it was necessary to do so.  I am planning a reunion of his soul with his consciousness and that will result in a way to explain to him that his heart is not broken or removed; only that it is replaced with a great spirit of happiness and joy for those he loves.  I wish you all a good day, and prepare to meet your Maker soon, as his spokesman will appear shortly before your eyes."

END
« Last Edit: Today at 08:04:22 by Jose Vargas »
José L. Vargas Núñez

Online occerpa

• View Profile
Re: THE BELL (October 17, 2016)
« Reply #1 on: Today at 14:30:03 »
Greetings and thank you José for taking the time to review and share these interesting transmissions, which I personally find important because it is the first time I read them, as I have been a member since 2017. Very important because it provides us with resources to compare with later and current transmissions and to be able to configure a better version of the reality of our existence in this complex world.

I take this opportunity to ask Dominick about Ron's status and situation, as the forum certainly cannot exist without his presence.
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Today at 15:08:46 »
Greetings occerpa,
The status is a state of being too ill to participate in Lightlines for now.

Ron required hospitalization and it now entails a recovery that will result in continued support either in-home or somewhere out of the home involving stroke recovery.

That is his status.

The situation is Lightlines are probably tabled, like a lot of situations in the world, until after the US elections in early November. 

We are relieved and disbarred from any further prognostications until the dust settles.

The Foundation, the forum, and sub-non-profit corps, along with the patent, are all designed to continue regardless of Ron's status or situation.

I hope that adds enough for you, occerpa and all with similar sentiments who were not on Monday lightline to hear first-hand similar statements.

Take care and God bless.

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 16:53:48 »
Thank you very much Dominick for the prompt and kind attention to my request which I knew would not go unanswered and I regret not having been informed of what was reported on Monday because I have been waiting for the written version; my apologies.

Regarding Ron's presence on the forum and off the forum, for quite some time I have thought that his person would not be easily harmed by conditions that could cause the death of his body and that in such serious cases as the one that I suppose has him confined to hospital care at present, he would count on the assistance of the highest spheres for his care, but also on our pure and permanent prayers, which should guarantee Ron's return to his place on the forum which cannot, at the moment, be occupied by anyone else or remain empty. Thank you very much Dominick.
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: Today at 17:50:04 »
My prayers are for you Ron for a quick recovery. I was unaware of your condition because I was unable to attend Monday’s LIGHTLINE. Bless you and hope to hear you soon again!!

Jose
« Last Edit: Today at 19:58:40 by Jose Vargas »
José L. Vargas Núñez