Author Topic: JESUS RETURNS (October 22, 2015)  (Read 26 times)

Online Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
JESUS RETURNS (October 22, 2015)
« on: Today at 08:47:07 »
Jesus Returns / This Morning We Approach The Eve of the Second Return
« Last post by Ron Besser on Today at 12:39:51 AM »(October 22, 2015)

Today (the 22nd), This Morning We Approach The Eve of the Second Return

I am aware of the tension and expectations many have concerning that this evening New York time is one of anticipation and concern.  I want to speak directly to the situation as I am responsible for setting the condition of time up through announcement through me at this epochal moment, and I want to say a few things while we sit on the cusp of great things.

First, I am in a miserable physical state due to last minute changes to my heart rate and my limbs which are being flushed with a serum that contains sodium iodide which is a curative used by the powers-to-be on our galactic capital sphere, Uversa.  This flushing of my legs and arms and chest places pressure on my nerve endings and that stuff burns my insides all day and night for awhile.

Above all, I have sought to tell all of you to watch what happens to me and hear my review of what is being done to me physically as the canary in the mine.   I react strongly to physical changes that the Ancients of Days have selected me for their own experiments with life changes on Urantia, in preparation for the Second Coming and the Divine Missions such as the Magisterial Mission to come.

It should be noted that this strenuous activity to reflect my body on to Uversa for their study in the past few days has greatly intensified.  They are getting ready to launch me as a final body change and that means this announcement is going to take place or they would not do what they are doing to me now. 

I do not expect new comers to this forum to ever understand that those of us who are being asked to serve for hundreds of years with the Magisterial Mission staff, that we have real problems and changes to contend with when the Deities accept our request to serve with them.  Let it be known that I am advised that my body is ready for activation, finally!, in twenty-four to forty-eight hours from tonight from the date of 21 October, 2015 - yesterday now.  This suggests to me that my life extension forces are to be activated when the incarnation of Jesus arrives the night of the announcement on our public media.  That I am being flushed with sodium iodide is a strong indicator that the announcement is a GO and that I will be feeling much better in twenty-four to forty eight hours from tonight (the 21st), God willing!

Michael of Nebadon - To all: I announce that Ron is indeed experiencing a dreadful evening or two while we flush his system with sodium iodide, a noxious substance we have to use when getting the new human cells ready to take over from our temporary cell structures put into place so a human can live and eat and breathe well until we are give permission to put them on the new life support system from Salvington with the help of Uversa, the galactic capital to my local universe of Nebadon.  The Ancients of Days notify us when they are ready to place Ron (as he is the only one who will be on the new life system when Jesus incarnates) on a regimen of sodium iodide.  Ron has not been able to drive or do any head work (other than transmit) for 48 hours and he has another 12 hours to experience the flush of sodium iodide.  This sodium iodide is the chemicals Na(4)I(5), and it is not the normal NaI which so many claim is the working arrangement for sodium iodide. Na(4)I(5) is a liquid and then heated and dried into a salt, and when ready to be injected by Uversa into humans, we place it in a syringe as a salt and select the big toe on the right foot to be injected. That is the normal place for these injections. Ron has jumped out of his chair many times when we do this injection either in bed or even walking around the property.

We go to this trouble of explaining this solution because many of you will receive injections of sodium iodide as the formula stated above.  Na(4)I(5) [the brackets around those letters are subscripts and are the valence numbers showing how many bonds exist between the mutual atoms in this ion of sodium iodide.

When you receive your injection, you will experience a strong sting to the toe.  On Ron we inject below the cuticle on the back side of that big toe and it hurts, as he has been heard to say, “like hell!”  The sting exists at most for 8 seconds. [Ron here: I have had so many I have lost count and when they do it while I sleep I am awakened almost immediately and I curse the day it has to be done, because it is often quite a jolt to the nervous system and it seems to come out of nowhere and hurts, but in seconds later, I can only feel the echo of the sting and eventually it goes away and I can go back to sleep or continue walking or typing.]

Michael continues . . .

I am deeply concerned for some of you out there, as you seem to think this idea of changing life styles and formulas is easily done.  It is not easily done and it requires a couple of years to see to it that you can live without help for hundreds of years without disease or other debilitation.  Ron has had several backstabs as well and that is to redo the heart and his liver and kidneys and even esophagus and his lungs in places.  His brain stem has been removed and replaced and his heart rate tinkered with endlessly to determine his metabolism and his energy requirements.  This is an example of how thorough we must go to approve a new life form to work with the Missions you already know about.  I am Michael and I will come back in later.

Ron here:

Before Michael resumes as he wishes to, I asked to squeeze a few comments into this post about the proposed announcements.

If there is any proof that these announcements are about to happen, it is the release of the Ancients of Days to Michael that I was going to start the flushing out of my blood and nervous system in preparation of receiving the okay to have my new life in a body that works beautifully for a change.

Now to some other things:

Some of you will undergo this expansion of life changes to last hundreds of years.

That said, some of you will be expanded for the duration of the Magisterial Mission (about 500 to 1,000 years), and some of you will be expanded to 100 to 300 years.  Your Thought Adjusters determine how long the expansion will last.  Those of 100 to 300 years must serve a minimum of 100 years as I must do even though I am approved for 500 to 850 years, and I do not know the reason for such a strange upset number like 850 years. 

Michael of Nebadon now speaks to you:

Ron correctly seeks verification of what he has said and I give him this, he has it exact, except his upset date as he calls it is not 850 years it is a great deal less.  He might serve 500 years but his work is so valuable on Urantia, we have asked permission of the Ancients of Days for him to serve the next 500 years beyond the first 500 years to be in the morontial form.

The coming appearance of Jesus is one of the reasons we need Ron in the flesh on Urantia now, as Jesus has requested that he continue funding the Magisterial Mission from the Starbridge Group to which many of you have donated a considerable amount of money to.  We report it is being used well and you have supported it to help us through your donations many extensions of work badly needed by the Serara group to get things underway.  Ron has installed the safe and a 30 foot aluminum flag pole at our request to fly the insignia of the Magisterial Mission shortly and then to fly the only TRINITY flag allowed on Urantia (besides headquarters buildings).  These things are expensive and Starbridge Group (still called Starbridge Communications on the donation button) has been authorized to spend your donations toward these important signal clues to the public.

Jesus is up and well and ready to make his speech shortly.  He wishes to address everyone on this eve of momentous changes to Urantia.

JESUS:
I am Jesus, and I hold you all high and I know of your heartfelt feelings to greet me on television and other media in 20 to 48 hours from now.  I am beholden to Ron for his silly use of my code name so my benefactors can give me security, and I am not happy he calls me “Judy” to detract from naming me in public notice.  Secondly, I carry no harm to anyone, but please stop announcing to strangers what is going to happen.  Only Ron seems to get away with that and he does it so well he gets an huge audience from many of us to see the technique.

I am going to appear shortly at our transmitting station in Poughkeepsie, New York.  Ron knows the town and has often gone there to shop.  Ron returned to York in 1993 and often references the Thomasville Airport about 3 to 4 miles from 2709 Sunset Lane as the obvious and existing aerodrome for our fleet of jets, and we remind him it is too small to use as is; however, we agree it is so convenient we may purchase it, lease it back to the current owners but expand its runway another thousand feet to take our larger transports.  A done deal is our headquarter building in York, as we can hide construction until we have land use rights to hold our seminars there for humans and other activities.  We have to secure about 500 acres of land where we have built the foundation and first three floors of the new building for our headquarters, and the building will be eleven stories tall, tall enough to see from miles around and it will be lit day and night with laser-type lights that are beautifully clear and will make the skin of the building sparkle with light.  Before I depart to make my announcements we will also state that we are going to relocate several highways around York Airport to keep the airport safe from visitors who want to watch our planes land and take off.

Our jets look like Leer jets but are longer and higher and can carry over 500 passengers and can fly New York to London in 30 minutes.  Our engines are secret and will not be shared with Boeing or other concerns, but we will allow our airframes to be copied with the proviso that profits coming in from their use be shared with the Magisterial Mission and any other designation we provide for their use.  This plane we use is not double tiered like a 747, but it is as long as a 747 and as spacious.

I am, on advise of the Magisterial Son, to provide the membership on this forum a few specifications about these jets we use.  They make no noise when the engines rev up or in flight.  They use bodies made of solid powder carbonite and cannot burn or be broken down.  Their wingspan is about eighty feet from one side to the other side, wing tip to wing tip.  Our interiors are as big a Ron’s living room about 23 feet wide and the length of the plane is about 240 feet long.  Its skin is robust enough to fly through fire and wind in excess of the greatest hurricane possible on Urantia and may have to fly through such until Urantia has better weather in about fifteen to thirty years.

Our tail height from the ground to the top of the planes top rudder and stabilizer is nearly one hundred feet (the 747 tail is about 65 feet tall).  It needs a runway, when loaded, of about 5,500 feet and that is much shorter than your Boeing 747 (they use about 10,000 feet) with the same load capacity.  As Ron says under his breath, we must have some powerful engines on that thing, and we do.  Cruising speed at 35,000 feet is mach 2, twice the speed of sound. We do not create sound wave compressions or the thunder claps heard when a plane manufactured on Urantia breaks the sound barrier.  We use these planes for international flights or coast to coast flights in the United States.  We use a smaller version of this jet for trips of less than 1,000 miles and most of you would recognize the Boeing 737 which is about the size we use for lesser distances.

JESUS:

Our announcement is going as scheduled.  Be aware we use all of our time to explain who we are and why we are here.  Serara will have his own broadcast shortly after mine in the same time slot and you all will be enjoying the fact that many of you will be mentioned intoto as the human staff without names, except York, PA will be announced as the divine mission headquarters and the fact that our chief of protocol was born there and lives there all his life.  The fact that Ron will soon fly the Magisterial Mission flag on the front installed 30 foot new pole lit and all should clue in a lot of people what is going on there.

In about two weeks, another announcement will be made after ours is completed this week.  An additional Magisterial Son, unknown to you will appear beside Serara, and that is none other than our friend Monmatia.  Ron is aghast and finds the announcement that Monmatia is a Magisterial Son unbelievable (almost), and asks for clarification.

MONMATIA, Magisterial Son Number 4153241565.
I used Ron to ploy my way into his discussions with all of you in order to train myself to take him.  I have never seen a mortal so silly and so serious at the same time.  Our world of Urantia is one sick puppy - that is Ron’s characterization, and I believe he is right.  All one needs to do is travel to Asia and see the sickening use of dope and chemicals that are killing people quickly and efficiently so fast there is an actual population reduction in China and even in Indonesia.  We leave for Asia, Ron, I, Mantutia Melchizedek, and about 100 others soon after the announcement.

Michael: We also leave for Poughkeepsie by noon on 22 October to be sure and be ready for what is coming.  We greet all of you later and after the announcement with some more important information at that time.  I am Michael and I wish you a good day!

END
« Last Edit: Today at 10:01:43 by Jose Vargas »
José L. Vargas Núñez