Author Topic: FINANCIAL: Money and its Use By The MAGISTERIAL BANK( October 23, 2017)  (Read 155 times)

Online Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
FINANCIAL: Money and Its Use By The MAGISTERIAL BANK / Re: Audio: 2nd Tape MONEY and More 102317
« Last post by 7inOcean on October 23, 2017, 10:15:33 PM »
24/10/2017

Thank you Ron, Father Michael, Mother Spirit and the Paradise Trinity for these powerful audio messages spoken through Ron Besser(well spoken Ron!).

The way I see it, money is a bread-and-butter issue and it goes to the heart of our lives as things revolve in this very value-exchange world. I would aver to think these audio tapes 1 & 2 on Money are so important they really need to be made publicly as a general broadcast as they contain in them the necessary information for Urantians to hear it and respond in a manner as intelligible as possible to deal with those crises that is to affect so many on this planet and our lives will abruptly change in due course due to the impending material natural disaster we can all relate well with and must face the best way we can.

Yesterday, I heard the first audio tape on Money and what is clear to me is the crux of the matter in our lives is handled in the most crucial way in order to maintain as much stability as possible; given what we know will ensue when disaster upon disaster pile upon us from everywhere.

No government anywhere need do anymore than maintain some semblance of civil order and keep energy, utilities and water supply and basic necessities at the ready in times of great distress if they can help it.  I don’t think anyone will realise how the gold backing of the currency will be such a value when markets and incomes (as is explained in the second audio tape) collapse when they do.  This is a Godsend in the wisest sense it is being used for. It will bring stability in the shortest order possible and thank you Father Michael and Serara/Monjoronson for this foresight and wisdom.

While this message from the first audio on Money was on my mind and in relation to reading the Paper “Jus Regulae Urantia”, Monjoronson came to me shortly before midnight last night,  to speak the following and I share this here below. I get the sense of the foreboding doom that is soon to hit us and the requirement to place our intentions well with the Father of All. I leave it there and may my prayers be with you all as to the unfolding of things to come. Good day and thankyou.

Teacher: Monjoronson
Subjects: Destiny, Intention and the Unfolding of the Magisterial Missions
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 23/10/2017 11.48pm(ADST)

MONJORONSON:

“This is a huge undertaking. We wish to begin this in earnest as much as you all do and we await the Father’s permission to press ahead full steam without abating.

“There is more in this than you know as things must be aligned in more ways than one.

“The Ascension Career for mortals of this sphere is first and foremost our main objective to place well before you all. It is your birthright to know there is a destiny our Father has placed before you all. I and Serara, your Magisterial Sons, wish that to be the case as we go forward in your world of Urantia and for the thirty-six other apostate planets that followed the Lucifer Rebellion path.

“I wish it to be known we work closely with the Power Directors; Susatia came to you earlier, it was no mistake. It is to make that impression you know some things are not far from your radar to receive, particularly, more so when things get chaotic and you may require an emergency response from the universe broadcasting circuitry now put in place for natural disaster emergency response and also for the input necessary for you when you may be called upon to lead the masses of people who require guidance in times of tribulation.

“We are the Shepherds of the sheep, you are the waylayers, the helpers, the workers as much as the associates with the Shepherds.

“Now I ask that you remain calm, steady in your progress of patience and persistent guardians of hopeful enterprise in God’s unfolding before you.  The necessary ingredient is the intention to be well placed in holding true to the tenets of good governance and setting the path towards the renaissance of righteous living in the light of truth and goodness.

“Some tough times will ensue for the initial stages (of the Missions) and then some more until things are truly under our control and made evident as to our intention for being the Shepherds among you.

“We are here with you, we have much to relay to you all in short order, the revelations that will make you rise as it ought to do in your minds. Understanding your place in the Universe is soon to be the norm and you will no longer doubt the isolation any longer as that is now rescinded. Rebellion, however, must be dealt with and with a swift hand with those who are bent on doing harm at every turn.

“We can no longer tolerate this as it damages so much of the heart of man. We can no longer have heartless versions continue indefinitely.

“I, as Monjoronson, come to prepare with you the way forward in dealing with unravelling so much that needs to be made known and understood among you as a people of this world. Truly, there are so few of you that are capable of handling the heart of God in you. And this is required of you sooner than later.

“The Father requires it of you of your intention.

“I leave it there as you all know what this means for you before you see the Regents proper soon enough. I am Monjoronson. Thank you and good evening.”

End.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:44:52 by Jose Vargas »
José L. Vargas Núñez

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Seven years later, in October 2024, the US currency has never been in a lower depreciation. Just have a look :
. The US is in debt of $35 Trillion
. Inflation is running over 3%
. A recession is to be expected
. The people in charge keep spending money
The crumbling of the US dollar will bring about the entire world on its knees. It’s now or never for a DIVINE INTERVENTION.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.