Author Topic: Making this Patent a reality in Brazil  (Read 278 times)

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
Making this Patent a reality in Brazil
« on: September 15, 2024, 23:29:01 pm »
Well, I tried to make this patente a real thing here in Brazil and even in USA too, until now I didn't have any success but I'm not giving up. I've still have some ideias to try. 

1) I tried going in the local city hall and talked with the Secretary of Buildings. 
It didn't work until, BUT I will try talking to the mayor soon.

2) I tried asked help for Mr. Beast, the world 's number 1  Youtuber that helps people making philanthropy videos. He wanted to buy 15% shares of the company. I think it was not a good ideia, asked Ron if it was not a good idea and well... No answer which I think it is better this way. Mr. Beast contact just gave up the idea. 

3) I tried asking for many electrical companies for a budget of how much it would cost to build a tower like that here in Brazil. Only one answered me and I felt the engineer was just lazy to read the patent . Oh boy....

4) I've tried to reach a man that helps inventors here in Brazil and has a website for inventors to show their inventions here in Brazil and find investments. Guess what, I got that man's contact only to talk to his son and find out that the man is dead. Oh boy...

5) My grandmother asked me to make a lottery game. Well, I made as she told me and she scored 9 numbers on her 3 lottery games. It costed 9 reais and the day of the lottery game was 9/9.  With so much nines in a single paper I guess this is a sign of good luck and I think I 'll try to "make a little faith" as we say here in Brazil about the lottery game, hahaha. 

6) Wagner, the barberman asked me to talk to his friend Charles , that is an electric engineer and is very enthusiastic about new inventions.  I was unable to find Charles the day I went to his job but I'll try again later. 

And that's it. Wish me luck people!!
^_^

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Making this Patent a reality in Brazil
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2024, 13:52:29 pm »
Helder Poeta I just saw this post.  I am feeling poorly and I am not doing all I can to live, but I must say if I had ten more of you, I think we could sell this patent and all enjoy a good ice cream with the price we got from investors.  You are a remarkable fellow and I do enjoy you very much, however, investors are tricky folks and they will not go for any idea.  Let me explain something to help you win some folks to the view that this patent is so unusual, most investors do not understand just what is so different about this electrical plan to transfer electricity to your home by transmitting electricity to them, as no one thinks you can really do that.  I understand their thinking but I did invent away to electrify your homes by a wireless transmission of power to you.  That said, this:
I am about to close my life out because of age.  I am already 82 years of age and find it tedious at best to argue with children they are missing the bet that I am right and they have no idea what I am right about except they do not like changing taking electricity from a broadcast tower and still prefer to take electricity from a sub-station and hope it does not catch fire before they get to use the electricity in it.  Well, to be honest I understand their reluctance but not their care as most folks with money to invest have the money becuase they are very careful where they put their money.  I cannot blame them for being careful at all!

However, Poeta, there is always a change in the air waiting to change the mind of people, and I say to doubters, wait until you are 70 or 80 years of age like me, ane you will come to find that there is no one left around you to decide who you are and how you will leave this world, but they sure make sure you understand your ideas are useless.  My idead are very good but I am not daft enough to believe them either, and I bet you in about six or seven years, those doubters about these electric transmission towers, they become very popular to use.  Why?   It is the divine Missions that are coming, and after all I use their ideas to form this tower to transmit electricity.

A US Paten is good for 20 years, Helder Poeta.  I am going to have to wait for man to discover preparticles can do the work I say they can do.  In the meantime I will die and leave the patent to someone, and then the controversy will being as to who really owns the patent.  I do not blame them for being confused, but I do blame people for forgetting what you already know:  if you want cheap electricity and an easy way to distribute it,  Ron Besser's idea will work and real easy too.  However in the meantime, we watch all the investors pile into concrete electric plants that do a poor job of what I do so easily.  You are a good lad Helder Poeta and I admire your tenacity to get things done just by making sure people understand what you found and are good enough to know it works!

Thanks for your interest HelderPoeta, and I do pray you are successful in this life as it takes brains and understanding to do a really good job at interesting people with the big money to listen to you.  My bet is you will eventually do that and you are welcome to the patent and its favor do a hard job easily.  My best to you and success to you with your enthisiastic ideas and care people hear about them.   Cheers! 
Ron 
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2024, 20:22:11 pm »
I'll do my best!
^_^

Offline Lina

• MSN Messenger - capettini.lina@tiscali.it
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 00:59:17 »
I stand alongside Helder Poeta.

About the WTP patent, some informative articles could be written in specialized magazines of the electrical sector that are read all over the world, to arouse interest and discussion among all scientists and manufacturing companies.

A way to throw a stone in the pond and make some noise.

Normally this important news is then taken up by all the press, TV, talk shows, etc.

Just an idea.
Lina